Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy on This market - page 14. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
You need to put in some work. I have a list of all the Binance coins and their market cap ranking in my Excel file. Now, you compare its current price versus the price 2-3 weeks ago. You will see that most of the coins outside of top 200 have gone on a crazy run. Now, this cycle is almost over, which means that it might happen one more time, or this is it. But there are still these low cap coins that haven't gone on a run. The key here is to purchase bunch of them in bulk, and not just one. Then, when they hit, you take the 20-30% profit and then move on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 12:13:25 AM
I am absolutely sure that now the best strategy is to distribute your efforts. Now the price changes are very slow, so I mainly deal with trading. Although I also invest part of the money in the purchase and hold of reliable cryptocurrencies, as long as their prices remain minimal.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
Strategies are needed when you plan and define goals. Do not wait for the perfect, the effective or the absolute. Use a number of professional tools to support the transaction process convenient, should not be greedy. The most important is patience.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 30, 2018, 04:29:32 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

the current situation is so difficult even though you do daily trading, of course patience is needed in addition to experience. see the red market can last for days and grow only briefly. moments like that that you can count on in a short trade
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 04:28:06 AM
No need to worry and rush to extremes, nothing good comes out of this decision is not going to happen. Calm down and accept the loss in this market lost everything, not worth to invest more money, highlight of their coins part and learn to trade, but start with small amounts. View video courses about trading and get more experience, do not risk big money.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 30, 2018, 04:07:11 AM
Code:
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

Many now choose such trade tactics. I think that it is right and in this way you can really make. In addition, for such a situation in the market, daily trading may be the only profitable way to earn money in such a market

Well there are so many strategy and ways in order to earn profit, but what we needbis the effeciency of our strategy, but for me the best and easy strategy is buy some coins and hodl it for a long time, keep waiting until it rise. Buy at the bottom hodl and wait, if it rise sell to earn profit.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 04:17:29 AM
the best strategy we should follow in the crypto market is we should hold coins when bitcoin prices are low and sell coins when btc price increase in price we can gain in satoshi value and usd value
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 04:16:33 AM
with the current market conditions that are not clear and crypto prices are still at a low price, the most appropriate strategy is to keep holding the crypto that I have or maybe I will buy crypto again at a cheap price so that I will have the opportunity to get more profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 01:41:11 PM
The individual strategy of each individual investor will be very different. It primarily depends on how large your deposit is. If the size of the deposit exceeds $ 10,000, then the HODL strategy is more suitable for you. If you have a small deposit, then intraday trading will suit you. Provided that you know how to do it.
Activity: 420
October 30, 2018, 04:10:39 AM
To date, the strategy plays a very important role is 90% success and 10% luck. In this market, one important strategy is to buy promising coins, which are now very cheap, hold and then sell at a good price. This is the right strategy in this market.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 30, 2018, 04:07:02 AM

Many now choose such trade tactics. I think that it is right and in this way you can really make. In addition, for such a situation in the market, daily trading may be the only profitable way to earn money in such a market

Well there are so many strategy and ways in order to earn profit, but what we needbis the effeciency of our strategy, but for me the best and easy strategy is buy some coins and hodl it for a long time, keep waiting until it rise. Buy at the bottom hodl and wait, if it rise sell to earn profit.
Activity: 322
October 30, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

Activity: 434
October 29, 2018, 05:51:05 PM
Strategy always failed in trading if you pick a coin that always dumped and not profitable anymore. But switch to Bitcoin and ethereum for long term to earn profit and no hassle.

I have long turned my attention to Bitcoin and Ethereum. However, this does not prevent me from trading on the main coins.
Activity: 644
October 29, 2018, 01:37:47 PM
Well, here today I see 2 strategies, the first if you are a professional trader,you can both lower and increase the freedom to play,and if you're just a beginner or an investor who has invested money,I recommend just sit and wait, as twitching and not deliberate actions you only lose money in this market as it is now!
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
October 29, 2018, 01:34:54 PM
Not. I think it is better to hold the coins for a long time. If you want to trade, you have to get ready that you will lose a lot of your money while studying trading.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 29, 2018, 01:33:04 PM
Looking at how the market is moving, the strategy I have picked is to make sure I study all coins listed on CMC each day. When I see it listed I make sure I buy some of them and then wait for the pump and then sell for a higher price Wink
Activity: 532
October 29, 2018, 01:30:42 PM
Now not the best time for the cryptocurrency, but you still have an opportunity to get the profit of this. The better thing what to do now, it`s holding and trading when the market has a green period.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
You will need to read a lot of information about what it is day trading. When you understand the topic, you should choose the exchange on which you will trade. The most important thing is to do everything gradually and carefully, do not chase big money. It's better to move slowly but surely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 28, 2018, 05:07:10 PM
Day trading is a very good way to recover your losses, but it is the most technical form of trading, but you do not have to day trade before you can recover your losses.
Do not just go into day trading, without first starting with other simplest part of trading. Identify a coin with good potentials. Know why they pump sometimes and why they dump. Follow it up and then but when you notice it is at the dip and sell high after increasing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
October 28, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
I think that buying at the lowest price is the best strategy in the current market. You can try to sell when the price approaches 6700 or simply increase your position.
Pages:
Jump to: