Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy on This market - page 24. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 09, 2018, 02:35:04 PM
In such a market, if you do not know how to trade, then it is better to hodl your coins. I think you first need to learn how to trade before you invest a lot of coins there.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 02:32:25 PM
My strategy is to hold until I see that something changes in the market. Right now it is a bit on pause so I think I should wait to see in which direction will go.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
In such market the most important it not to sell cryptocurrency. It is necessary to holdit cryptocurrency till the best times.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:40:04 PM
Now is a good time to buy Bitcoin! I am waiting for the growth of the market only next year!
Activity: 94
October 09, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
In this market the best stretegiya not to sell it. Now on strong correction at many entice cryptocurrency. I think it very good tactics
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
I think you should learn analytical techniques for scalping trading because this is a trade that does not use a long time trading this technique  scalp using only 3-5 minutes this technique is perfect for you if you want to become a daily trader
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 12:46:22 PM
for the best trading strategy. Purchasing low value altcoins is very good to wait for the value before sales for more money to be received.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 09, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
Day trading is not that easy as you might think if you don't have access to quality signal, if you are very good in trading or you have access to quality signal channel then day trading be good for you to recover some loss.
Activity: 194
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 09, 2018, 12:36:11 PM
The most optimal strategy is not to buy the whole cutlet and not to sell what was already bought before the fall. The market at any time can give a turn and then you just do not have time to jump on the train
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
October 09, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
Day trading requires a lot of time so that you can get updated with every moment. Also, newbies should not try day trading without enough knowledge. At least, you should learn how the market behaves and how to read a candlestick? Only then you will be able to day trade. In fact, the most fact important is your experience.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 09, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
If you are serious about day trading then you should first learn about technical analysis and also read chart patterns and candlesticks otherwise day trading will bring you more losses than profits, so first learn and then trade with demo account before trading with real account.
Thank you for your tips. I am continuously trying to get helped by google and learn those technical analyses.

Every person has their own strategy, be it when you choose investing or trading. And might they don't tell clearly their strategy, because in practice it will definitely have a different gap. Trading and investing depends on experience, only a few percent of them use the theory that they have got before. In your case, it's good for you because you have a lot of capital to invest and trade. If you are able to learn from the experience you have got, you shouldn't have to choose between investing or trading, both of them you can do simultaneously.
Seems like I have to spend more times on day trading. Thank you for your valuable information.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
October 09, 2018, 09:40:33 AM
For now I still keep my assets for some time to come. Until the crypto market is even better. Because now the crypto market is still low. Therefore, I better hold back than sell it.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 09, 2018, 09:12:43 AM
In this market I wouldn't exactly trade. Since volatility is very small and in this market I will lose all the money. In my opinion now the most profitable to buy coins in the fall and sell them when the release of good news or during growth. I hope I clearly explained my position.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 08:52:59 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

Actually when i did some day trade i always lost money end of the day.  Sometimes i earned 3 4 eth for example in one week and after some huge dump or wrong move i lost my profits.
So because of that i started to holding fully my crypto coins. I dont event think about daytrade. If you are experienced and emotionless trader yes you can be definetly earn money from there. But please
dont be greedy like me Tongue
Activity: 157
October 09, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
this market is really good for day trading in my opinion but you need knowledge of T.A.....
you need to know entry and exit. 5-7% profit on trade. or put stop lose at 5% lose than i think you can recover your lose slowly but if you holding strong coin than i will suggest you wait and hold because already we lost more than 70% so we don't have much for lose so just wait man your lose will recover for sure.
good luck
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 08:31:09 AM
What you should understand about the crypto market is that no specific strategy works for it, especially technical Analysis. So everyone has a designated strategy that works for them. DYOR and find out which strategy is best for you
Activity: 924
October 09, 2018, 07:25:40 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
Just buy as much as you can when market going down (market correction) then wait untill market recover and you can sell it. That method is very simple and very good for short investment.
Activity: 773
October 09, 2018, 08:20:20 AM
There is one working strategy on the market that everyone uses. Buy when the market falls - sell when it grows.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

Why not do both trading and holding as well.. I mean if you have extra bucks to buy tokens for day trading then that would be good and you can always play and roll with your new tokens while you still keep holding those previous assets of yours that depreciated so much. There's always risk involve when investing with cryptocurrency but just like bitcoin when it started your assets might give you good gains and profits but it would take time and a lot of patience in waiting until it regains and hopefully reach the moon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
October 09, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

"I can recover my loss" - the main mistake of traders, they quickly try to recover losses, begin to open many risky positions and lose more. The main tip is not to try quickly win back and wait for a good opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: