Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy on This market - page 21. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 13, 2018, 04:11:07 AM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?

Actually, my strategy in the world of cryptos is to hold the coin that I want and buy more of it in its downfall. I support it and believe in its capabilities. Buying it at a lowprice will surely benefit you when its market value strikes its peak. On other hand, if you think your coin is high enough, Sell it, let the economy of cryptos circulate the world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 13, 2018, 04:02:22 AM
Perhaps the secret of this activity is to understand when to apply one method or the other
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
Well since market is unstable my strategy is to hold and buy tokens that goes down the value. This is a perfect opportunity to hold more tokens .
Activity: 392
October 13, 2018, 03:58:54 AM
Well the market is a little green this days but still I would advice you to trade carefully, lock than your profit from 10%-20% , don't be greedy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 03:26:24 PM
I buy now Ethereum and Bitcoin 50/50. They are equally strong and have fallen well in price together!
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 13, 2018, 03:56:04 AM
Holding is good likewise trading. Its all depends on your information source. you do not need to invest in veracity of coins, choose few and study their movements and invest in them. Example, Buy at 2 Satoshi and sell at 4 Satoshi. Most important avoid greed.
Yeah, holding is a whole lot good most especially when you do not have all that it takes to be able to do well as a trader when it comes to knowledge. It is one thing to want to trade and make profit and it is another thing to know how to trade.

A lot of people think trading is just by buying low and selling high and when they hit the market with that mentality, they tend to see the bad side of trading and then chicken out. The best thing when it comes to trading is to learn and never stop learning as you cannot get it better than that. Those who have failed to do that have ended up failing in the long run and actually, learning on its own and practicing before going in real is actually a strategy.

it might be hard day trading if u're not a veteran trader who knows what/when to look at in this mkt...
It is not even advisable for anyone to be starting their career as a day trader as that is one terrible thing to do. It is necessary that to trade, the essence of finding a strategy and building on it, cannot be overstated and to be able to get this done, learning must have to come in first which anyone who is not ready to learn will always find it hard when it comes to trying to take advantage of the market fluctuations and based on the volatility of the market, it is not something anyone should really be aiming to do.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 12, 2018, 06:13:23 AM
I just got to know the world of Crypto and at the moment I am very panicked with a very low market decline, for those who already have more experience about crypto and of course the market price, is there any suggestion for me what strategy I should do to overcome the market price problem continues to decline?

I need your advice !!
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 05:45:25 AM
daily trading is not easy. Although the market always looks up and down but when it does not play a strategy well then there will be no results match expectations. the most basic thing is to have to master the basic aspects of the coin, whether it's a team, developers and a lot of other news. coupled with technical skills who owned then the result of trade will certainly be able to satisfy.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
October 11, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

First you need to read a lot about it, how to do an analysis of day trading, well, there are a lot of interesting things about this, there are people who give courses, I think this should be approached very seriously, otherwise things may not be good!
Activity: 398
October 11, 2018, 03:13:26 PM
Like most of the longtime holder, I also have lost a huge amount of my portfolio. Now I am thinking of day trading so that I can recover my loss. hat is the strategy you are following nowadays. Holding or Day trading? How can I be successful in day trading? ANy tips?
daily trading might seem to better at first, but you wouldn't have enough time and constration, calm to do it I bet
most of people don't
holding seem more profitable and safer for your herrt  Grin
Activity: 238
October 11, 2018, 03:11:13 PM
Hi. I think this is an individual choice. But I choose a Holding for myself. Day trading for me is unprofitable and you can be profitable but you need to allocate a lot of time for analysis.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 11, 2018, 02:56:58 PM

First you need to determine those coins that have the greatest fluctuations in price for a few days. Observe what they had minimums and determine at what point you need to go into these coins.
I am not very lucky in day trading, I have little patience, but even I sometimes manage to earn very well.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 11, 2018, 02:50:12 PM
Reverting to day trading now won't really be a guarantee that you will recover your loss. As we are still in bear season, the dominant trend is still downwards, so even day trading may be risky now. Though you can still make good profits with it but you should always be at alert on your trades and take profit at low percentage gains.
Activity: 168
October 11, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
Personally, my strategy will calm down, have patience and wait. Now we can not greatly affect the market situation. Until the end of the correction to twitch it makes no sense. Better analyze the situation and wait for your time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 12:15:13 PM
In the current market, I would prefer to transfer all my assets into dollars and wait for a suitable opportunity to buy, then I would see how the market dynamics change and whether there is a chance of a bullish run, if not, I would sell short-term assets and leave only long-term assets.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
October 11, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

Now the best strategy is day trading. However, if you are not an experienced trader, the best solution will be to wait for the bull market to come.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 11, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
Hold your belongings more, make wait long as we are getting the bull market soon.
you can buy more at red and will make you more profit.
most of the people who really know how cryptocurrency works.
they are bagging more tokens now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
October 11, 2018, 12:06:31 PM
My strategy is to buy coins at low prices and hold in this bear market. I am holding a day job so day trading is not really suitable for me.

IMO, day trading bring more risks if you are not an experienced trader or do not have time to do research.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 11:33:41 AM
My strategy for now is just holding my earnings due to the unstable market. Holding my coins and tokens and believing that the increase will very soon, I can recover my loss from selling my other coins. So I better to just wait until the market increase again and back to normal.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 11:30:41 AM
Crypto market gets ALL RED today. Many people crying...
Pages:
Jump to: