Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 9. (Read 5541 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:55:50 AM
Its a good strategy. I will definitely try this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
August 15, 2018, 09:34:26 AM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.

At least you have a strategy, most people buy without a plan and sell without a  plan, they do it rather impulsively.

Your example works only with fast price appreciation and is more suitable for Bull Markets in my opinion.
Did you have success with this strategy this year? That would actually surprise me.

Activity: 85
August 15, 2018, 08:29:53 AM
I chose for myself one of the best in my opinion strategy - hold . I think once she is able to make good profit
Activity: 135
August 15, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
This is an interesting strategy. I want to learn real strategies based on proven methods not just theory. I am currently very excited to learn about the investment strategy in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 22
August 15, 2018, 05:20:35 AM
I don't agree with your strategy. If you are in a bullish bull market, you will lose a lot of profits.
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 02:11:08 AM
Best bet is to do research as much as you can and then keep track of company growth progress.
Activity: 535
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 02:00:34 AM
Talk is cheap,show me the code!
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/720/1*0Rju2C7S2TVaYcF3lVG83A.png
Bounty:20,000BTM
Task:Chrome plug-in wallet
Requirement:plug-in wallet based on Chrome

Bounty:5,000BTM
Task:Smart Contract gas estimate
Requirement:estimate the gas of Smart Contract

Task:multi-languages SDK
Requirement:Python 、IOS、 Android 、C/C++ Ruby .Net

Task:BYTOM DApp stores
Requirement:provide display and entrance for Bytom DApp

Bounty:2,000BTM
Task:Contract template development
Requirement:Contract template for other business

Bounty:1,000BTM
Task:Bytom technical online courses
Requirement:publish on technical media

Bounty:1,000BTM
Task:Tap program for Bytom test net
Requirement:get test net coin automatically

Bounty:contact us(suitable)
Task:Bytom smart contract compiler
Requirement:Bytom smart contract compiler that can support other universal programming language

contact us  :[email protected]Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 01:59:55 AM
The investment in crypto strategy is having a vision and outlook on the future, I am always confident and optimistic that crypto's future will improve so I will buy crypto that has bright prospects in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 15, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
There is no specific strategy in the invest crypto, as long as we have money to buy and be patient to wait until prices rise then we have taken great steps, of course choosing coins or tokens that are prospects are important.

As soon as you cannot predict the events on the market and the price of the cryptocurrencies, it is almost impossible to work out some special trading strategy. I usually try to invest in top-20 cryptos.
Activity: 46
August 13, 2018, 04:45:56 AM
and most importantly before investing is the way you decide when to buy and when you will sell your investment returns.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:21:58 AM
maybe in a way or strategy as you explained it can get a pretty good profit, but keep in mind that not all coins can be like that or not all coins are good to invest or hold in the long run, there are some coins that are only held in the short term. or for day trading, so be careful when choosing coins that you want to hold in the long term or invest.
Activity: 462
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 13, 2018, 03:51:02 AM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.

Your strategy is good, It is exactly the way crypto should be traded but the problem is that it doesn't go straight as you have listed, for every rally, there is always a little dump which means people take some profit. I do buy some more during the little dump which give me the advantage to recover my intial investment little by little within months and still hodl my coin even more.

Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 03:44:57 AM
That's right, it's also my strategy to invest in Crypto, waiting for the right time and selling when the coin is in a high price,
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
August 13, 2018, 03:41:54 AM
I think for this situation there is not strategy to be worked...as we see how alt coins volume wiped out so its better if we hodl coins and wait for the right time as we loss to much not potential to play more..what do you think!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 03:36:32 AM
I don't have a different strategy, what I do is when I invest, I choose what is good and study all the needed things to know, and buy as low amount as I can see, and then start to keep it until the price goes up so I can earn big.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:21:01 PM
Depends on market movements. Sometimes I prefer to cut loss and wait below for a buyback if there is a chance the price will penetrate the roof. Gradually selling coins as you explained is pretty good, but if prices decline, you can use them to add more assets.
Activity: 224
August 12, 2018, 06:11:48 PM
it's a good strategy but it only works when the market is growing. this strategy does not work with the fall of the market.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
Simply the strategy for playing crypto currency is that you have to sell your coins at a price that is higher than the purchase price. That's very simple lay thinking. But if you are a professional and smart crypto currency player then the strategy that must be applied is smart in reading profit opportunities. We must be smart to make an analysis of market conditions so that we can determine when our predictions will sell all crypto currency coins and when we will buy crypto currency coins again.
Activity: 210
August 12, 2018, 06:06:42 PM
invest in projects with a real product that will be useful for the society. think that these coins will give the best result in a few years this strategy requires a lot of patience and effort but in the end it will bring a very high reward...there are very few such projects, so finding such a project is a great success most projects have only a good idea, white paper and a few people in the team think that the only right strategy is to invest only in quality projects with a real product the withdrawal of money must be done if necessary....
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
August 12, 2018, 05:58:45 PM
My strategy is to makenit 50-50. I will invest 50% for the ICO and another 50% for Btc, but first I have to research which ICO I'm going to put my money in to make sure I will get ROI. I think it  is the best way to do before  investing into an ICO project. Proper knowledge can really help to gain profit.

Not a bad idea, you could probably spread a bit more by buying some coins in the top ten, bitcoin is good but it takes a lot of time for it to grow and be worth.
Pages:
Jump to: