Pages:
Author

Topic: Strategy to invest in crypto ? - page 33. (Read 5570 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 21, 2018, 02:13:02 PM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.

The terminology for this is called part trading, where you trade - both buy and sell in parts..
You buy your coins on dips in parts and sell them on parts in every raise over the percentage you decide..
I personally use a similar kinda strategy, but the sell targets depends upon various factors including ta, FA and Market Sentiments.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 21, 2018, 02:10:11 PM
The main strategy of investing in ICO intense study of the ICO, do not invest all that you have into one ICO and invest only what you can afford to loose.
The best one I heard was this guy who spent about 100$ each month. He gave an order to withdraw 100$ from his credit card on some exchange I forgot which one. That way he put up 100 a month and after certain time he had way more than he invested for it. He didn't cared what the price was, he didn't traded buy-low he just purchased it no matter what.

When bitcoin hit its peak in December he kept investing and when it dropped he kept investing. He was up incredible amounts last time I checked, definitely a great strategy to invest.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 09:07:28 AM
I prefer to invest in trading crypto by doing long-term trading, but before it we have to know when the market is at the lowest point ,,, so we can get maximum profit
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 08:57:45 AM
Invest 60% of your deposit in basic coins like eth, btc and 40% in altcoins for trading and quick profit  Roll Eyes
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
April 20, 2018, 08:56:24 AM
This is the Strategy I was following in crypto. This is the example.

buy coin 300A @1.00 = 300

Sell 150 @2.00 (Now you covered your initial investment(Excluding fee))
Sell 50 @3.00 = 150
Sell 50 @4.00 = 200
Keep remaining 50 for long term( If market is crashing you have to sell this proton immediately).

But this method can't apply if the market crash before it reaching to 2x. I would like to know the approaches/Strategies you are following and drawbacks of this method.
during this crash, you can do daily trading, you can earn up to 10-20%, you cannot easily get 100% profit or more.
but Im not doing daily trading because its too risky, I just choose a certain altcoin which has a future, and hold it until market recovery.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
April 20, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
If you want a maximize profit in the cryptocurrency industry you can try mine. (But I didn't guarantee this because this strategy may not work to all of us) First I'm going to introduce my goal: "Earn Cryptos without Investing"

Well I will just simply my strategy:
1. Work for your account
2. Join bounty
3. Earn
4. Invest your profit
5. More profit

It's not that easy specially in the investment part because once you invest into a scam all the hard work you've done to have a capital will go into waste, well you can read my full posts here in regards with my strategy: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33688079
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
Do you like Bounty?My answer is yes. Why!? Because the bounty program is very interesting and interesting. There are many bounty projects and there is a lot of potential in that project. At the same time we can earn some extra income for our economy.There are bounty projects we just need to register and enter mew wallet will get token from them. There are projects we have to help them advertise to receive the corresponding coin. There are projects you can ref to receive more bonuses from them, ... Bounty projects such as u.cash, ucoincash (this you have to invest money but if you rec added more ref That buy you will get% equivalent to the corresponding coin, WTS, Marinecoín.Referring to Marinecoín, I inform you that Marinecoín is currently offering free 20,000 .MTC. coins per day or 140,000 .MTC. coins per week. And the bonus is unlimited if every day you help them advertise on the forums.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution.Marinecoín has had a blockchain since 2013.Marinecoín zero fees. Marinecoín has an artificial intelligence.Marinecoín is iodine friendly.Marinecoín has a machine to machine.Marinecoín is a coin with artificial intelligence.The best thing that investors like us to hear is absolutely zero fees.You can join the marinecoín forums on other social networking sites like facebook, discord, telegram or twitter.For more information about them as well as join free ico to receive bounty, you can join here.Please note that .MTC. is coin rather than Token.You can download their wallet here:Windows Wallet: marinecoin/download/Marinecoín.zipMac OS Walle
Activity: 773
April 19, 2018, 12:44:06 PM
If you want to make money on trading altcoin, then there is a good way. Buy coins when the market falls, sell - when the market grows. And as the market can not constantly grow and fall, then you can earn on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 12:18:22 PM
The strategy to this if you want to invest in crypto is you can buy on a presale ICO it can give you discounts and then hold it and wait for the market price either you can trade it, just like buy low sell high method strategy for traders. The lower the price of crypto that is the right time to buy more coins and hold it for your brighter future as a crypto holder or trader.
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 10:43:07 AM
I'm carrying on a long term Bitcoin investing as holding 20% of my portfolio, except when extreme market conditions cause me to sell off.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 06:32:15 AM
There are two ways to invest in cryptocurrency. One is long-term investments and short-term investments, for the beginner, I suggest that one should go for long-term investments with a minimum amount that is spared from your regular income. Invest in new crypto coins that can give you good returns in the long-term process.
Activity: 98
April 19, 2018, 06:18:59 AM
I prefer to focus my time and energy on researching and understanding the macro crypto economy and investing in those assets which I believe will exist over a more extended time-framei choose my investments wisely: based on those which demonstrate the most stable growth and most likely to exist after a market correction.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 06:15:50 AM
70/30 (60/40)
70(60) for long term
30(40) for trading on signals/ own trading
but i prefer someone signals, so i can make an analysis about their signal and put my own targets.
p.s. i follow whaletank and pb leaks
Activity: 69
April 19, 2018, 06:01:53 AM
I prefer to focus my time and energy on researching and understanding the macro crypto economy and investing in those assets which I believe will exist over a more extended time-frame.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
April 19, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
My own strategy is to keep a certain Eth and bitcoin investment, to take out some other investment tokens and ICO, to get a portion of the profit and continue to hold part of it. And then circulate.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
April 18, 2018, 01:58:02 PM
In investing to crypto start at a small capital first. Once your investment grow, use the profit that you get for your second investment.
As long as you can, limit your investment that you will going to put out. Just stick for the first capital that you put out.
Activity: 22
April 16, 2018, 01:11:31 PM
now, my strategy is to keep two different notes for crypto,
which i do based on technical analysis.
Activity: 6
April 16, 2018, 01:00:21 PM
This is an interesting project that will grow strongly and you can double your money, maybe x10.  https://marineco.ín It is a time tested network. Marinecoíns block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin. It it very secure.Marinecoín is one of the most promising projects.   The ICO only requires you to do proof of promotion to be part of the awesome mtc ccommunity. Marinecoín is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology.All details are available here: https://marineco.ín/icoFollow Facebook and Twitter by .MTC.:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marinecoíns/Twitter: https://twitter.com/MarineCoín_.MTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
April 14, 2018, 04:44:58 AM
My strategy for investing in cryptocurrency is based on the desire to minimize risks. I buy only the well-known coins or those that will soon release the finished product.
Activity: 229
April 14, 2018, 10:54:44 AM
My strategy to invest crypto is to buy coins at a cheap price wait for the price bumps then sell..thats the way to earn more profit.. and research it really helps also then avoid scammers..but the most important is you have knowledge how to invest in cryptocurrency..
Pages:
Jump to: