Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATIS for Longterm investment! - page 10. (Read 4551 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 11:24:29 AM
too good... & too slow ((
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
November 18, 2017, 11:23:17 AM
Stratis is indeed a value investment, but it requires a lot of patience and faith because the currency is well developed and advertised but not reflected in the short term, and if you think you can hold it for the long term.

Agreed . Patience Is A Trader's Virtue.
I just dont get why its so undervalued right now ,maybe coz too many people chasing ICO , lending and shitcoins , they are not interested in the potential of these coins anymore  Roll Eyes

YOU GET IT..This is exactly what it is..It has become a complete market right now and all the excitement about new technology is all but gone. The reason being:
1. Scaling issues for which no blockchain seems to have much of an idea. Even Bitcoin doesn't seem to have a ready solution for it so it would be safe to assume that this will take some time. They are the oldest in the trade after-all.
2. Everyone knows there is much more profit in raising money through ICO's.
3. Raising money through ICOs is now dependent much more on marketing than the real product, one reason for which is that very few of the ICOs have a product.

So yeah, Just Buy Low..Sell High for the time being..If luck favors you so..Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 11:08:19 AM
https://twitter.com/UPbitExchange/status/931773023002251265

Finally Real money market for Stratis !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 09:15:01 PM
Yes, Stratis is good coin for long term investment.
November 17, 2017, 09:09:07 PM
I finally bought some strat yesterday after reading the reddit Ama. The coin had dumped hard before because the devs were not following the timelines in the roadmap. They are aware of this issue and vow to rectify that. As a result, i think the coin is a bargain now at undr $4.  I think they have some amazing ideas and lots of ambition, plus the experience to carry it all through. But it’s a long term hold and crypto people only seem to value instant gratification. But we all know who wins big in the end.
Good pick man!
Activity: 20
November 17, 2017, 02:04:42 PM
Thank you for the information... I am a long term holder of stratis.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 01:53:58 PM
I finally bought some strat yesterday after reading the reddit Ama. The coin had dumped hard before because the devs were not following the timelines in the roadmap. They are aware of this issue and vow to rectify that. As a result, i think the coin is a bargain now at undr $4.  I think they have some amazing ideas and lots of ambition, plus the experience to carry it all through. But it’s a long term hold and crypto people only seem to value instant gratification. But we all know who wins big in the end.
Activity: 110
November 17, 2017, 01:15:18 PM
Stratis is s long term investment i invested little in it so i will hold as long as i can
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 17, 2017, 08:31:57 AM
STRATIS is a perfect long term holdings,the team behind it is working hard and they achieved a lot in just 1 year.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 17, 2017, 08:27:46 AM
Oh, Stratis is going to be a solid one for a very long time. I will ignore how I bought in at about $4-$5 since this is the type of project that will typically involve and NEED huge market capitalization. The price should outpace the supply in a year or two.

Be realistic with Stratis though, I think anything that assumes to jump 5x 10x and so on are just talking air. Stratis will do a solid climb that will look more like Waves or even Monero than the crazy spikes people want them to. Stratis is absolutely long term, not short, not even medium.
Activity: 13
November 17, 2017, 05:53:33 AM
of course, my friend stratisking has gain *1600 profit!
November 17, 2017, 05:42:52 AM
Stratis is a good bet for long term profit cause of the team behind it they have achieved many just within a year.

masternode didnt gave a good feedback but probably in the future when alpha test is finished
Not only the team but also the community behind it imo , alot of people in slack still believe in the team and project , well active and you really feel safe in there unlike the other slack full of phising scams.
The project is good , the dev also really awesome , bonus the strong community behind ...All i see is the bright future for Stratis ,  dont let the cheap price fool you....
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
November 17, 2017, 03:43:12 AM
Stratis is a good bet for long term profit cause of the team behind it they have achieved many just within a year.

masternode didnt gave a good feedback but probably in the future when alpha test is finished
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 17, 2017, 02:30:56 AM
yes it is a long term investment,i bought it a long time ago and i will hodl it for the future,it is a good investment but you need patience too.
November 17, 2017, 12:37:55 AM
Stratis is indeed a value investment, but it requires a lot of patience and faith because the currency is well developed and advertised but not reflected in the short term, and if you think you can hold it for the long term.

Agreed . Patience Is A Trader's Virtue.
I just dont get why its so undervalued right now ,maybe coz too many people chasing ICO , lending and shitcoins , they are not interested in the potential of these coins anymore  Roll Eyes
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 12:32:35 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
November 17, 2017, 12:04:36 AM
Khilone has been an evangelist of Stratis for a long period of time, so won't put more thought into what he is saying. I hope people make a very objective decision about the project, I just feel Stratis has reached its peak, no serious development coming form the team
Merit: 114
November 16, 2017, 11:59:13 PM
stratis is a good project but maybe people are looking forward to a project with a better technical breakthrough. If stratis may soon finish their technology, I believe stratis will be one of the projects supported by many companies and using the technology from stratis to develop their platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
November 16, 2017, 11:52:20 PM
Stratis is a great coin and concept, development is slow and they are slow on fulfilling promised roadmaps but other than that it will moon once they release new features.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 16, 2017, 11:48:35 PM
Also make sure to check this Reddit thread for the AMA with STRATIS CEO

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/7ddatk/chris_trew_ama_thread/

My favorite QA
Q) Where do you see Stratis in 5 years from now?
A)  As one of the big players in the blockchain space, with companies all around the world utilising our tech. A network of consultancy companies selling our services into their customers. Ideally we would have some consumer based blockchain backed tech being utilised by millions of people.
The stratis platform seems in the right way, with the growth of the more company will try to use or implement the blockchain technology and there will be more customer from the various rannge.
I like that answers too. But another platform will be appearing as to be the competitor for the stratis platform itself.
Pages:
Jump to: