Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATIS for Longterm investment! - page 2. (Read 4551 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 02:38:06 AM
Blog post from Khilone ( a community member of Stratis ) . Totally worth a read guys!

https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto/khilones-first-unofficial-blog-post-about-stratis-platform-my-story-6561be407aab

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@khilone/khilone-s-first-unofficial-blog-post-about-stratis-platform-my-story

Annoucement Topic on Bitcointalk :    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1512202.17320
Subreddit :                                       https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/                
Official Stratis website:                      https://stratisplatform.com/
Twitter :                                           https://twitter.com/stratisplatform
Slack:    (Ask the admins on subbreddit for slack invite! Stratis Community now over 10570 members and always welcome new people !)
Yes, I find Stratis today one of the most successful and topical Blockchain-based platforms with excellent potential for development in the modern financial sector. I now see the undoubted benefits of Blockchain technology and the prospects for further development of the platform. Therefore, I can safely say about the excellent potential of Stratis for long-term investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
Market Cap
$ 149,572,278 USD
21,777 BTC

STRATEGIC overall capital like that and I like that.
Very big value by collecting Bitcoin 21,777.
STRATEGIC includes also the top 100 coinmarketcap and is at number 51.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 07:24:09 PM
Stratis is a very promising coin, I think that after the updates of this coin the project will go up and the price too, the price per coin dokhodida up to $ 20, and now only half
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 06:07:42 PM
In my opinion, stratis can be a very good choice. I think its current rank should always be considered before making an investment in the crypto. It might reach good values and maybe you can have a very good profit by investing it for a few years.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:37:58 PM
STRATIS for long-term investments is suitable in the sense that passive income is provided for holders of STRATIS coins. The main thing is that the coins are in the STRATIS-wallet and the computer was on the network. This is a convenient type of income. If you consider that the price of STRATIS fell 2 times over the past month, you can safely invest.
Activity: 29
August 26, 2018, 04:39:30 AM
I support that STRATIS is good for long-term investments. To keep STRATIS is advantageous, and even more so on their wallet, because this crypto currency offers us all a passive income. For users, it is necessary to maintain the network on the basis of evidence of ownership of STRATIS. More importantly, compared to many leading crypto-currencies, STRATIS coins are more distributed and do not concentrate in their majority in the hands of a small group of financial "whales".
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 05:05:30 PM
I believe in Stratis for the long term and I'm happy this was my first investment in crypto. With the partnership with CSharpCorner we could see great adoption of blockchain technology from the biggest C# community and brings more attention towards Stratis
Activity: 28
August 23, 2018, 09:38:27 PM
-Good tech,,
-c#,
-Sidechains Alpha ,
-smartcontract,
-stratis has first wallet who tumble bitcoin (fully anonymus)
-masternode
-Full Node GUI Alpha
it deserve minimum 100$ this year  Wink
Activity: 46
January 27, 2018, 07:17:32 AM
STRAT will moon high in 2018. Big announcements, project, low value in BTC. Definitely a keeper in your portfolio.

Activity: 176
January 27, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
In current times, Stratis is proving to be a good investment in long term despite the platform that has a large margin to grow, price is high, but i do not see problems, the trend is always to grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 28
January 25, 2018, 12:53:39 AM
Supposedly a huge announcement coming tomorrow or Friday, likely the flagship ICO on the platform. Strap in friends!
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
January 19, 2018, 05:46:29 PM
I'm happy with stratis. I was awarded some through theviralexchange and have been staying ever since. I bought some of my own. I should have sold when it was at 0.002 but it's ok it's back at 0.001 when I looked last and I like the stake rate. It's a solid stable coin for the long-term investor.
Activity: 25
January 19, 2018, 04:17:18 PM
I'm watching Stratis. But just watching, wish had some coins too Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 08, 2018, 05:30:02 AM
Quite interesting, and surely this could be encourage many people to invest in Stratis. Indeed it's already looks if seen from the development of the price, is already proven suitable for a long term investment.
I haven't had time to invest in Stratis, because I still doubt the development of the price and the interest of many people to invest in this coin. But after reading it, I such as driven and convinced me to invest. Thanks OP for sharing the information. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 04:59:43 AM
Stratis has great prospects, so I think he is not the worst of those that is now. And I would gladly have included him in my portfolio for a long time, knowing that he still must once shoot with a good price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
January 08, 2018, 04:59:18 AM
It might not be a good entry point for stratis, how i wish i got it earlier immediately after it was listed on an exchange.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 08, 2018, 04:58:30 AM
One of my favorite coins. I bought it in April, and for the past year get income from it. I think she has all chances to grow back very well. The only thing that compared to some other coins, its growth is not very fast

You obviously must be talking about some other coin, because "she" is not going to grow back, going back for Stratis is going to be bad news (you realize it has climbed up in value right?). Stratis is a long term hold by any judgment, it is a platform and a solution that first needs people to adopt it. Not just users like you and me. Enterprises and projects need to stop looking at ERC20 and see others like Waves and Stratis as the go-to solution for blockchain projects.

In that sense, "slow" growth is good, we do not want wild climbs that will end up in crashes.
Activity: 336
January 08, 2018, 04:54:52 AM
One of my favorite coins. I bought it in April, and for the past year get income from it. I think she has all chances to grow back very well. The only thing that compared to some other coins, its growth is not very fast
Activity: 406
January 08, 2018, 03:57:35 AM
STRAT is recovering very nicely. I'm happy with the current price, but no doubt it will continue to grow if followed by active development!
Yes, stratis not bad, and had very cool ICO. I have hold many stratis too. But seems it is not fashionable. And price not growing as I expected. Have sold it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 11:33:10 PM
https://cryptoslate.com/meet-promising-new-ico-platform-stratis/

Another new article about stratis ico platform , check it out guys
Pages:
Jump to: