Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATIS for Longterm investment! - page 5. (Read 4551 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 07:08:07 AM
I know its really hard to hold , but look at those ETH Holders since early this year , those fucking strong hands got their rewards...
Stratis was near top in summer. But eth marketing and usability is more huge. With Stratis ICO platform I hope more projects will use those coin and give more recognizability.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
December 09, 2017, 08:42:17 PM
I know its really hard to hold , but look at those ETH Holders since early this year , those fucking strong hands got their rewards...

All top coins in coinmarket are good to hold in my opinion. They are already establish and having a larger market capitalization is a good assurance that they may not fade easily. Stratis is also one of the coin I am holding, it its ATH several months ago.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 08:27:10 PM
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
December 09, 2017, 10:20:43 AM
stratis is a good long-term investment and it takes patience to wait for it. you will get a lot of things after the project is over.
Activity: 35
Merit: 31
December 09, 2017, 03:55:01 AM
-Masternode release
-CEO indicated heavy interest in using stratis as a platform for ICOs
-side chains
-breeze wallet

I think it is a decent coin to hold.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 11:08:14 PM
i'm bought stratis for 0.0017BTC or ~7$ in july, now it cost 0.0007BTC and ~10$. I'm in profit or no? Smiley
such a weird world of crypto currency  Tongue like you became richer, but it seems not.
Correctly, probably, count in BTC. It means no.

Dude you loss 0.001btc per piece because the price of bitcoin skyroketing its affected all the altcoin price hahaha
Stratis are good for Longterm investment because the Dev of this project are continue to improved there project but the sad reality when bitcoin rise up the  price of altcoin will down because of btc pair.  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 10:36:50 PM
i'm bought stratis for 0.0017BTC or ~7$ in july, now it cost 0.0007BTC and ~10$. I'm in profit or no? Smiley
such a weird world of crypto currency  Tongue like you became richer, but it seems not.
Correctly, probably, count in BTC. It means no.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 10:12:14 PM
I want to invest in this coin, but I am a little short in BTC at the moment.  Sad
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 08, 2017, 09:59:54 PM
one of the best coin is stratis, and this coin is good for longterm investments
 a fully complete platform,, so, i think the price could be hit 50$ - 100$ in the next years
December 08, 2017, 09:47:13 PM
MasterNodes Mainnet BETA Release!

Release even sooner than expected! What a team.
The Masternodes Beta mainnet will be available on Monday 11th December !
December 08, 2017, 02:00:45 AM
Stratis is a Blockchain as a service (BaaS) Platform, created to provide solutions for corporations in the financial sector that want to enjoy the benefits of Blockchain technology. Stratis is best altcoins for a long-term investment.So you can safely invest
I totally agree in your opinion. It only needs time and you'll get good profit if you jut hold it for long term. You can't build a strong and tough building tower overnight.
But people wanna get rich in days  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
December 07, 2017, 07:23:34 PM
Stratis is a Blockchain as a service (BaaS) Platform, created to provide solutions for corporations in the financial sector that want to enjoy the benefits of Blockchain technology. Stratis is best altcoins for a long-term investment.So you can safely invest
I totally agree in your opinion. It only needs time and you'll get good profit if you jut hold it for long term. You can't build a strong and tough building tower overnight.
December 07, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
Stratis is indeed a long term project, it hit top 8 in May, but now it is out of top 20 again, the team will work more hard and the market cap will be back. I believe it will go back to top 20 again, they are bringing good product for bitcoin ecosystem.
Yes, there are so many coins such as Stratis, Waves, IOTA, Tether, and Lisk are all great altcoins to invest for the future.
Please stay away of Tether...
Activity: 168
December 07, 2017, 11:17:09 AM
Stratis is indeed a long term project, it hit top 8 in May, but now it is out of top 20 again, the team will work more hard and the market cap will be back. I believe it will go back to top 20 again, they are bringing good product for bitcoin ecosystem.
Yes, there are so many coins such as Stratis, Waves, IOTA, Tether, and Lisk are all great altcoins to invest for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
December 07, 2017, 10:46:08 AM
We had purchased tokens and invested in it in the ICO But because the DEVS and that Krushang guy were not very nice to me and did not pay me for translating their website, I sold them off as they acted fraudulently against my person. It is a good platform and good investment but because I have had this bad experience from them for moral reasons I refuse now to invest in it. Personal grudge aside, it is going to be a good investment long term I think.

You should really stop posting this lie over and over.  The Chinese translation was given to someone else since you and your wife kept complaining that if the ICO minimum funds were not raised, you would not be paid.  That's a given for all ICO's.  Refunds would be issued if the minimum requirements were not raised and all bounties would not be paid.  The Stratis team did not use your translation.  You are just being bitter that you make a huge mistake by not accepting the terms and sold off your STRAT for cheap.  
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 07, 2017, 10:37:33 AM
We had purchased tokens and invested in it in the ICO But because the DEVS and that Krushang guy were not very nice to me and did not pay me for translating their website, I sold them off as they acted fraudulently against my person. It is a good platform and good investment but because I have had this bad experience from them for moral reasons I refuse now to invest in it. Personal grudge aside, it is going to be a good investment long term I think.
December 07, 2017, 09:31:30 AM
If you have patience, I can advise you to go on with stratis because of the dev active, and strong community.
It's a good coin for long-term investment.
Yea , i really believe Stratis is the next ETH or even better , it solve almost problem Eth has right now , C# for the dev, POS instead of POW ,about scalability Eth is struggling right now but stratis can easily deal with their sidechains !
Stratis is the first platform give privacy solution for Bitcoin , with their tumblebit protocol.
Also Stratis Masternode is the first MN EVER can earn BITCOIN !
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 05:10:03 AM
If you have patience, I can advise you to go on with stratis because of the dev active, and strong community.
It's a good coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 05:05:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: