Pages:
Author

Topic: STRATIS for Longterm investment! - page 9. (Read 4551 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
November 19, 2017, 05:24:32 PM
How much of a increase do u have in your mind. I can invest 20 dollars and forget about it. I will keep that in mind and search it considering long term. Thank you for your advise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 03:19:30 PM
Off course, I'm not sold out on Strtis, but I have a school of thought that the price was brought low so as for the whales to accumulate as many as they want because of the coming Masternode set up
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 02:16:18 PM
Stratis is definitely a great choice among all the alts that are out there for long term investment period. It has been in the crypto universe for a long time now and has have had sound development around it, not to mention that there is a great community that supports Strat.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 01:58:44 PM
Stratis is creative a platform to serving for the companies. Each company can tailor its blockchain-based processes to suit their particular needs.
I think that when you invest in the long term, you will earn a lot of money. Your own decision is important, investigate.
Activity: 350
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 19, 2017, 01:34:14 PM
I finally bought some strat yesterday after reading the reddit Ama. The coin had dumped hard before because the devs were not following the timelines in the roadmap. They are aware of this issue and vow to rectify that. As a result, i think the coin is a bargain now at undr $4.  I think they have some amazing ideas and lots of ambition, plus the experience to carry it all through. But it’s a long term hold and crypto people only seem to value instant gratification. But we all know who wins big in the end.
Good pick man!
The coin was good while the going was tough, now there is just too many spoiled people selling the coins off to people that don't know what's going on.
Activity: 980
November 19, 2017, 12:45:04 PM
STRATIS is a very good investment for long term as this relates to banking sector and banking always gives slow but regular growth. It is a coin of future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 12:02:11 PM
Stratis development ideas is very excellent: allow the creation of separate blockchain and can customize, launch the application blockchain no cost...
However they grow quite slowly. If long-term investment can be

Not for long i believe , their platform will be fully ready in Q1-Q2 2018 which is just a few months from now.
With breeze masternodes with tumblebit mainnet , also stratis academy , sidechains and icoplatform , smart contract . And just around 3$ for 1 stratis !  Seriously?

I wait for Q3 2018, I'm not a day trader here and I want to get profit as much as possible from STRATIS. For this, people need to be patient and they will see what's going on in the mid-late 2018. Good news will come.
Now is the best entry for long term investors imo , if you dont really care about satoshis tho ...
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 11:57:43 AM
Stratis development ideas is very excellent: allow the creation of separate blockchain and can customize, launch the application blockchain no cost...

Not for long i believe , their platform will be fully ready in Q1-Q2 2018 which is just a few months from now.
With breeze masternodes with tumblebit mainnet , also stratis academy , sidechains and icoplatform , smart contract . And just around 3$ for 1 stratis !  Seriously?

I wait for Q3 2018, I'm not a day trader here and I want to get profit as much as possible from STRATIS. For this, people need to be patient and they will see what's going on in the mid-late 2018. Good news will come.
November 19, 2017, 11:55:32 AM

Activity: 197
November 19, 2017, 10:32:53 AM

Activity: 280
November 19, 2017, 10:15:05 AM
I have Stratus in my wallet. I like their ideas. In my opinion it's brilliant. I bought it and forgot it. I follow the news, watch the course. But I do not expect a sharp jump. I worry about this project with my soul. Maybe my expectations will make me richer, maybe not.

The price of Stratis is way too high, there is not that much to do with that coin other than hold it to make money...

Yea if you think so its okay.
For me Stratis is way undervalued right now , lets see what happens.

I also saw this article. It is a pity that I do not have 25,000 stratis. But such news is always pleasant.
Activity: 448
November 19, 2017, 09:16:31 AM
also hold on longevity STRATIS
November 19, 2017, 05:15:01 AM
The price of Stratis is way too high, there is not that much to do with that coin other than hold it to make money...

Yea if you think so its okay.
For me Stratis is way undervalued right now , lets see what happens.

BTW
New Article on tumblebit and masternodes:

https://themerkle.com/tumblebit-from-stratis-a-trustless-decentralized-privacy-solution-for-sending-or-receiving-bitcoin/

Coming soon, you’ll be able to invest money in ICOs (again, check with legal counsel) in a more secure way, using Tumblebit™. Stratis is soon to launch an ICO platform that allows companies to create and promote their ICOs and accept tumbled Bitcoin (possibly tumbled Ethereum soon).

Launch ICO and accept tumbled Bitcoin ? Also possibly tumble ETH in the future ? lol
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
November 19, 2017, 03:20:30 AM
delete

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR
November 18, 2017, 09:39:38 PM
November 18, 2017, 09:38:01 PM

Thankyou for the advice. I will try to learn about stratis and i will buy some stratis. And keep on my bag for long term.
Thankyou.

You are welcome , but do your own research first ,  i cant tell you stratis will pump this week or next month or whatever , but one thing i know for sure i can tell you that the project is legit , the devs are some of the genious and hardworking mtfs , bonus the strong community behind ( you can ask the admin of stratis on reddit for the slack invite or join telegram ) , alot of big investors since last year still didnt sell any single stratis ( man if they sell at june and now buy back they can even x4 their stack ) You can see , there are still alot of believers, and imo stratis is one of the biggest candidate for top 5 cmc or even top 3 in 2018.
Activity: 406
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 18, 2017, 08:52:03 PM
 Stratis is not a coin but a platform. We all know that bitcoin and the blockchain is going to impact the world in fundamental ways. Devs are working hard on it. this is a long term investment so invest on this coin.
Activity: 656
Merit: 261
November 18, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

Thankyou for the advice. I will try to learn about stratis and i will buy some stratis. And keep on my bag for long term.
Thankyou.
November 18, 2017, 08:32:58 PM
I added long hold Strat could sell it when the price was still $ 10 but I didn't. I believe that the potential of this coin much more.

But now the situation is a bit depressing, the price relative to BTC only and falls, even the wave is now worth significantly more. At the end of October there were many events thought to affect the price but also all deaf.

Maybe it's a associated with hype around 2 bitcoins as it goes I think Stratis will fly up

Look at the order books , clearly Some whales trying really hard to hold Stratis back ( their masternodes accumulate time ? ), but not for long i believe , with so many good news and techs coming up , Stratis time is coming.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 11:52:07 AM
I added long hold Strat could sell it when the price was still $ 10 but I didn't. I believe that the potential of this coin much more.

But now the situation is a bit depressing, the price relative to BTC only and falls, even the wave is now worth significantly more. At the end of October there were many events thought to affect the price but also all deaf.

Maybe it's a associated with hype around 2 bitcoins as it goes I think Stratis will fly up
Pages:
Jump to: