Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1062. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Nice exchange rawx.io. I just deposited 15 btc and now it's down.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
If I remember correctly, you can "buy" a listing at Bittrex, provided you can present proper identification (and the necessary BTC, obviously). I don't think Stratis should do that, though. If the community requests it frequently enough, they'll add it at some point. I know it's nice talking about Poloniex, but the truth is, that they add very few coins from the beginning. Let's not forget Bittrex. Even if they are a little smaller, they are reputable and a good starting point.

I think over requesting it at Polo, we forgot to ask for it on Ttrex Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Any idea why my stratis balance on the ico.platform is reduced by 4 Stratis??

new calculation?

It was recalculated
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Chaps how long does the withdrawal process take? My wallet is uptodate but my Stratis address doesn't appear on Block Explorer. I submitted the withdrawal request 2 hours ago to this address.

It was instant for me
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Any idea why my stratis balance on the ico.platform is reduced by 4 Stratis??

new calculation?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Chaps how long does the withdrawal process take? My wallet is uptodate but my Stratis address doesn't appear on Block Explorer. I submitted the withdrawal request 2 hours ago to this address.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Stop whining about exchanges and start promoting Stratis!

Team Stratis is doing there best, exchanges will add Stratis when they will add Stratis.

Again in the meanwhile keep promoting Stratis and help them become great instead of thinking of short-term profits. However that is my opinion, you always can do what you want offcourse.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
It's annoying that an unknown exchange is the begggining of the Stratis market. If they can do it, any exchange should. Complaining isn't going to change anything, I know. I'm curious if anyone has received any statement from anyone in Polo or Bittrex from the emails or any other way of communication if they have any plans and when.

The team have contacted many exchanges we know that.  

Unfortunately it's the exchanges policies not to discuss when they're listing a cryptocurrency.

You can follow up personally through Slack. For example I and many others have been enquiring on the Bittrex Slack. So they are well aware of what's going on.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Any idea why it isn't on any reputable exchanges yet?i.e. Polo and bittrex

Give it some time, devs know what they're doing.  Grin
Activity: 644
It's annoying that an unknown exchange is the begggining of the Stratis market. If they can do it, any exchange should. Complaining isn't going to change anything, I know. I'm curious if anyone has received any statement from anyone in Polo or Bittrex from the emails or any other way of communication if they have any plans and when.

It's hasn't even been released 24 hours yet. Give it time. They will likely want to test and integrate on their own timescale. Maybe even wait until the blockchain has proven it's integrity.

I admit it is annoying why exchanges can't just be transparent on such issues.
Activity: 644
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
my wallet isnt synchonized yet, it has 3 hours to catch up,
im waiting since 4 hours.
am i doing something wrong or does it take that long time ?

does somebody have the same issue ?

which system, what about FW, do you have network connection?
try disable upnp and proxy in settings
ADD NODE maybe can help
wallet-debug
addnode xx.xx.xx.xx add
enter

Thanks for those. Can never have too many connections.

You can also get nodes by going to the richlist (http://richlist.cryptobe.com/Stratis) and clicking on the connection icon in the bottom right.
Activity: 436
my wallet isnt synchonized yet, it has 3 hours to catch up,
im waiting since 4 hours.
am i doing something wrong or does it take that long time ?

does somebody have the same issue ?

which system, what about FW, do you have network connection?
try disable upnp and proxy in settings
ADD NODE maybe can help
wallet-debug
addnode xx.xx.xx.xx add
enter

Thanks for those. Can never have too many connections.
I hope you're still up for selling later Wink

Actually I 'll keep my coins +bounty till the full node release  Wink
I just didn't like that post  Tongue

Fair enough. Yeh it was a bit uncalled for. Let the profit-takers take.
Activity: 815

Actually I 'll keep my coins +bounty till the full node release  Wink
I just didn't like that post  Tongue
The price moving like a rocket here
https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:STRAT
Thanks

Just check the trading history, it seems good, but ine retarded poor guy dumped his stratis @2500 sat. LMAO that poor guy is loser!

Hey rich trader, I am a retarded poor guy too and I have a special offer for you: you can have my coins for @2500 sat  Grin

Activity: 815
The price moving like a rocket here
https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:STRAT
Thanks

Just check the trading history, it seems good, but ine retarded poor guy dumped his stratis @2500 sat. LMAO that poor guy is loser!

Hey rich trader, I am a retarded poor guy too and I have a special offer for you: you can have my coins for @2500 sat  Grin
Activity: 518
How do you withdraw your coins?  Set up wallet and entered my address.  Does it do it automatically at some point?
I have waiting about 4 hours to withdraw.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How do you withdraw your coins?  Set up wallet and entered my address.  Does it do it automatically at some point?
Jump to: