Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1064. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
I just got a developer to compile a MAC wallet.

You can download here: https://mega.nz/#!YM0HhApS!oL1sEbr0UO88ykt8xdB_Z0rGBPiGUQUHoKn7CdNN0Xs

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7c74db11de7c83e79e5c0875d9657798f3204b74fa08678f5c393ce14110dac5/analysis/1470794903/

I have it running and it's working smoothly.

Please don't use it if you're concerned with malware.

I had to pay to get it done so any donations are appreciated.

BTC: 1333mwKE7EcwLaR9ztdtEt7pQEfafpW4nn

STRATIS: SVVPMPe4SUKhWwxzGeyy54V7txFCgbAe31

Thanks! Smiley

i just updated it so the dock icon works now Wink
use this more recent and betterer version.

OSX Qt v1220

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j8d4FSc7drWFRGUlJGMk5hU00/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
40btc there, not bad, very decent amount of so small exchange site, just wait for bigger exchanges!   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Receive my Stratis Token...
ty.. See u guys next year.
 Grin

good idea , this could be ( is ) huge , some people get double btc now but if reallife businesses start working with STRATIS  price will explode
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
I'm waiting for trex/polo to launch before I start buying but these prices are hard to resist at the moment.

I just worked with: https://beta.rawx.io/#/markets/BTC:STRAT

New exchange but @ the moment the prices are to low, i couldn't resist!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
I'm waiting for trex/polo to launch before I start buying but these prices are hard to resist at the moment.
Activity: 616
Grin look like everybady want to sell own's coin to big exchange quickly

I ain't going to sell soon, buy a lot not selling.

from which xchange u bought?
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

I ain't going to sell soon, buy a lot not selling.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
Activity: 532
Krushang, any news on exchanges listing Stratis
Yeah I want to know too.
Activity: 658
With 10 mhs make 6 stratis a day Smiley .
At the current prices that is 0.07 - 0.10 USD a day.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Krushang, any news on exchanges listing Stratis
Merit: 524
Anyone has a problem with the ico.stratisplatform.com ? After logging in, everything i do throws me back to the login screen. It worked fine yesterday.

Please DM me. I just Signed in, worked fine. We had enabled 2FA for all ICO accounts.
Activity: 19
Anyone has a problem with the ico.stratisplatform.com ? After logging in, everything i do throws me back to the login screen. It worked fine yesterday.

Mine is good, maybe you can pm krushang or dm him in slack.
Activity: 21
With that Reward on POW - why even bother with POW ? Reward should be at least x100 what it is now to be profitable at all

WTF, 100X? I am sure you are not ico investors, you are angry because you lost the chance to join ico&buy cheap ico price. We ico investors will NEVER expect a high inflation rate. It is unprofesional and irresponsible for us.

No - I don't care about ICO and I don't want ICO, I'm a miner and I'm just wondering why people are mining this coin and why such a pool like Suprnova added it... Looks like scam or an inside deal to me.

With that Reward on POW - why even bother with POW ? Reward should be at least x100 what it is now to be profitable at all

This is imperative for the security of the network that coins are minted and distributed during the POW phase.

So miners pay for your distribution of the coin ? Why not go full POS - you don't need miners then.

We could have mined the blocks privately, but we care about decentralization. This approach is the safest in regards to security, distribution and inflation.

This is not true, the safest would have been pure POS from the start, all you wanted is the mining hype "promo" at launch.

Clear SCAM !
LOL, btc core dev is in the team, you are so naive to shout "scam" here. If you don't like it, just don't mine it, pow is helping the coin distribition.
Activity: 550

WTF, 100X? I am sure you are not ico investors, you are angry because you lost the chance to join ico&buy cheap ico price. We ico investors will NEVER expect a high inflation rate. It is unprofesional and irresponsible for us.

No - I don't care about ICO and I don't want ICO, I'm a miner and I'm just wondering why people are mining this coin and why such a pool like Suprnova added it... Looks like scam or an inside deal to me.

This is imperative for the security of the network that coins are minted and distributed during the POW phase.

So miners pay for your distribution of the coin ? Why not go full POS - you don't need miners then.

We could have mined the blocks privately, but we care about decentralization. This approach is the safest in regards to security, distribution and inflation.

This is not true, the safest would have been pure POS from the start, all you wanted is the mining hype "promo" at launch.

Clear SCAM !
Merit: 524

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
With 10 mhs make 6 stratis a day Smiley .
Activity: 658

PoW is only 6.9 days so even at 100 times higher rewards it wouldnt be that much.

But I think he meant why not to straight to PoS. At the current hashrates everyone is mining stratis at a loss. I am making roughly 1/70th of what I would normally get.
Jump to: