Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1075. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think so. Someone they said that it would be released no later than 10 pm gmt (or whatever the countdown is set to) which means that it could happen before that.
Activity: 722
It looks like quite a few people missed out on the Stratis ICO or purchased less than they'd like.  Most likely because their money is tied up in waves or other coins that dropped below the ICO.  It will be interesting once Stratis hits the exchanges.  There's no question that Stratis will be above ICO price, the real question is how high?   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
It looks like quite a few people missed out on the Stratis ICO or purchased less than they'd like.  Most likely because their money is tied up in waves or other coins that dropped below the ICO.  It will be interesting once Stratis hits the exchanges.  There's no question that Stratis will be above ICO price, the real question is how high?   Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Thank you all who have posted updates for us. I really appreciate it. I wish I could've partake in the ICO but I will for sure be buying and holding some stratis coins once they are on an exchange.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Counting the hours now. Looking forward to getting rid of some of the early profit flippers.

Do we have an exchange ready?

I always like when people don't bother to read a few posts back. Makes them look like they have alzheimer's.
Activity: 242
Counting the hours now. Looking forward to getting rid of some of the early profit flippers.

Do we have an exchange ready?
Activity: 722
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Good luck Stratis team these last few hours Smiley!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If the countdown is accurate, we have roughly around 6 hours and 17 minutes more til launch.

What means launch guys? Is it the first block on the blockchain or is it the first exchange listing Stratis?
The ICO investors get their tokens and can start trading.
Trading where? which of the exchanges
Nothing has ever mentioned. So just relax it will be announced soon.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
If the countdown is accurate, we have roughly around 6 hours and 17 minutes more til launch.

What means launch guys? Is it the first block on the blockchain or is it the first exchange listing Stratis?
Trading where? which of the exchanges
Activity: 824
Hope get great price!!!!
Activity: 658

It will also mean the first block on the blockchain. We dont know about exchanges yet.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
little nerdwoman

Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good

Activity: 910
Activity: 729
I hope to get good news from dev,
 I was disappointed with the ico of Dlisk and Bitsynq  Cry

Dlisk is a copy-paste coin, don't have expectations in that, bitsynq has an urgky UI, i don't know why you guys invested it. Those 2 projects are not decent ones.

What you think of opair then? wahyu5 has it also in signature.
I was less careful in investing and it turns out just throw money.

What i think of opair?
From what is written in Announcements, opirs has some interesting and it looks like it's worth considering them:
Smart Contracts - As regards Smart Contracts (to support DAOs, legal contracts, crowdfundings, prediction markets, IoT, Prediction Markets, Dapps, etc.)
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
I hope to get good news from dev,
 I was disappointed with the ico of Dlisk and Bitsynq  Cry

Dlisk is a copy-paste coin, don't have expectations in that, bitsynq has an urgky UI, i don't know why you guys invested it. Those 2 projects are not decent ones.

What you think of opair then? wahyu5 has it also in signature.
Jump to: