Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1079. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
What algo will be used and will there be mining pools available at launch ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Thanks for the help btw with these questions; I know most are pretty simple but its nice to get verification. I'm new to the cryptocurrency world, wish I would've hopped on Bitcoin early days..this does really look promising though. It's crazy how big this industry is yet still so small. I'm a recently separated army vet and unemployed right now, trying to find a golden opportunity for me and my family.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
why no wallet link?
Keep eye to waiting release STRATIS wallet, but i haven't info about exchanger
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Any idea when it will be listed on polo and if so would you recommend buying and holding immediately

It seems there aren't any confirmed exchanges.HOLD.
Any idea when it will be listed on polo and if so would you recommend buying and holding immediately
legendary
I took a liberty of creating countdown clock.

I am not 100% of the exact time, but I think Krush said it is going to be 10pm at London time.
anyhow, it's only 2 hours away from 10th, so I thought it was close enough.

Enjoy

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20160809T22&p0=136&msg=Stratis+Wallet+Release&font=sanserif
Activity: 532
Yea it seems like it. Do you think this has potential? What are speculated exchange market pricing or nobody knows yet.
Yes I believe it has tremendous potential. Bringing mainstream businesses closer to blockchain technology by making it easier for them to develop it has huge value. No one knows for sure what the price will be at launch but given that it wasn't overbought during ICO will give it a lot of potential for investors to make big profits.  Smiley
Yea it seems like it. Do you think this has potential? What are speculated exchange market pricing or nobody knows yet.
How exactly do I get in this early? I've been looking but other than the sale thread, and until the point it gets listed on an exchange, how can I acquire some of these coins?
I don't think you can besides those options now.
How exactly do I get in this early? I've been looking but other than the sale thread, and until the point it gets listed on an exchange, how can I acquire some of these coins?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
done
 sent a Polo request  Kiss
is Signature Campaign running?

No, it's over.
Waiting for launch and distribution of the coins
thanks bro
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

I am not 100% of the exact time, but I think Krush said it is going to be 10pm at London time.

Enjoy

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20160809T22&p0=136&msg=Stratis+Wallet+Release&font=sanserif

Thanks, also nice picture on the background!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Enjoy

legendary
Sorry been away for some time. I did the Urdu translation, when will these bounties be distributed?

Here.

Thank you to everyone that has filled a poloniex request form.

Stratis will launch tomorrow. ICO investors will receive their Straits tokens. Once the code is released exchanges can add Stratis.

For stratis token and signature campaign wait 2 week ? .

The short term road map tonight will include when bounties will be paid.
Activity: 258
Sorry been away for some time. I did the Urdu translation, when will these bounties be distributed?
Already sent a Polo request  Wink Hope Stratis gets added this week  Smiley
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Who here has not sent in a request to polo?
Heres the link:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Thank you to everyone that has filled a poloniex request form.

Stratis will launch tomorrow. ICO investors will receive their Straits tokens. Once the code is released exchanges can add Stratis.

For stratis token and signature campaign wait 2 week ? .

The short term road map tonight will include when bounties will be paid.

That cool, let me take my coin off theviralexchange.com after Stratis ICO ends the site has being lacking activities
Jump to: