Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1076. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I hope to get good news from dev,
 I was disappointed with the ico of Dlisk and Bitsynq  Cry

Dlisk is a copy-paste coin, don't have expectations in that, bitsynq has an urgky UI, i don't know why you guys invested it. Those 2 projects are not decent ones.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
I hope to get good news from dev,
 I was disappointed with the ico of Dlisk and Bitsynq  Cry
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Good luck with launching STRATIS, guys! I was looking for a blockchain developed for businesses for a long time. In my area, most businesses are very ignorant to cryptocurrencies so when I want to offer them any opportunity from my business that involves cryptucurrency like teaming up for an excellent goal I always have to realize that is a rather hopeless idea. But if this nice platform can offer enough amount of advantages for our businesses, maybe the situation will change.

EDIT: I have just read the white paper and I most appreciate the feature of scalability. Once we discussed the same with a friend and we realized it truly was a major issue of cryptocurrencies. I love how you pay attention to this issue and want to resolve it in your new platform.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Are we there yet? I can't see any link pertaining to stratis' vanilla wallet. Maybe I missed it or not yet being published . But holding stratis till its full potentials unleashed would be a wiser decision.
Activity: 560
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If i`m lucky and exchange is on bittrex i got a few BTC waiting to be spend on stratis.

It's probably your best move yet. Stratis has so much potential and be ready to have an investment you won't regret.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
If i`m lucky and exchange is on bittrex i got a few BTC waiting to be spend on stratis.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

10PM London time? But i don't see Krushang said this, he said latest 10PM BST, so may be earlier than the countdown.

but no info on which exchange
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

10PM London time? But i don't see Krushang said this, he said latest 10PM BST, so may be earlier than the countdown.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good

Any info about which exchange?
Activity: 1008
Exciting times guy, very exciting times.
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
We will have successful launch today, to da mars, guys! Has Chris done everything? I think the wallet has been done, ready to upload to github.
Stop daydreaming.

what does he daydream? Lol, you jsut add your post count, right? He never said the price will be 0.001 or what. Your bad understanding.

Im sick of your newbie sockpuppets.
Activity: 303
No one like you
We will have successful launch today, to da mars, guys! Has Chris done everything? I think the wallet has been done, ready to upload to github.
Stop daydreaming.

what does he daydream? Lol, you jsut add your post count, right? He never said the price will be 0.001 or what. Your bad understanding.
stop daydreaming again.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Stop daydreaming.

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Stop daydreaming.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Jump to: