Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1080. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
is Signature Campaign running?

No, it's over.
Waiting for launch and distribution of the coins
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
is Signature Campaign running?
Merit: 524
Thank you to everyone that has filled a poloniex request form.

Stratis will launch tomorrow. ICO investors will receive their Straits tokens. Once the code is released exchanges can add Stratis.

For stratis token and signature campaign wait 2 week ? .

The short term road map tonight will include when bounties will be paid.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

Stratis will launch tomorrow. ICO investors will receive their Straits tokens. Once the code is released exchanges can add Stratis.

For stratis token and signature campaign wait 2 week ? .
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Any news about the wallet

I will be releasing a short-term road map this evening.

Very nice! Retweeted and liked the Twitter message.

Already some news from exchanges?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Retweet Please

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/762634940525797376

Ready for Stratis Launch tomorrow  Smiley

Of Course,,Why not,, I have done like and Retweet too Wink
Activity: 722

Looking forward to it! Smiley

Activity: 722
This is very great news! Would be awesome if Polo can add us at launch.  Smiley
sry man but polo won't add it so fast.....  need some time for that .. anyway will be good to see stratis on trex this is very good exchange Smiley
You never know but they could. Anything can happen in crypto.  Smiley

Polo is one smart exchange. They don't just add coins , they must consider the merits and stability plus the one that they are deeply involved with. Remember they hosted the theDAO ICO on their exchanges. They probably have too much stake at Ethereum .

Polo is indeed the nicest place where the Stratis to be added there so many big whales in there and it will be high potential for that coin to rise more if it will go to that exchange, and surely devs will make their way to do that since many people are requesting for addition it on poloniex well let's gonna wait tommorow for an exciting moment of stratis and where it will be added, hope it will not go on yoshit.

Sorry to burst your dream bubble. Poloniex is one tough exchange that it need to screen every application of coin inclusion. It may take time probably 5 months. As I mentioned , there are many things to consider. Don't get me wrong, Stratis platform presents a great features in blockchain as service  scenario . Lets face it Ethereum and Lisk also has that kind of concept.  Chances are polo will not include stratis token yet. Its up to the dev if they can persuade the people from poloniex. But tomorrow we will expect somehow exchanges that are ready for stratis but poloniex is not one of them.

I agree. I believe in the Stratis team and project potential. I'll be buying more whether it's on Poloniex or otherwise. Down the line we can start to concern ourselves with that.
Activity: 910
sry man but polo won't add it so fast.....  need some time for that .. anyway will be good to see stratis on trex this is very good exchange Smiley

Polo is one smart exchange. They don't just add coins , they must consider the merits and stability plus the one that they are deeply involved with. Remember they hosted the theDAO ICO on their exchanges. They probably have too much stake at Ethereum .

Polo is indeed the nicest place where the Stratis to be added there so many big whales in there and it will be high potential for that coin to rise more if it will go to that exchange, and surely devs will make their way to do that since many people are requesting for addition it on poloniex well let's gonna wait tommorow for an exciting moment of stratis and where it will be added, hope it will not go on yoshit.

Sorry to burst your dream bubble. Poloniex is one tough exchange that it need to screen every application of coin inclusion. It may take time probably 5 months. As I mentioned , there are many things to consider. Don't get me wrong, Stratis platform presents a great features in blockchain as service  scenario . Lets face it Ethereum and Lisk also has that kind of concept.  Chances are polo will not include stratis token yet. Its up to the dev if they can persuade the people from poloniex. But tomorrow we will expect somehow exchanges that are ready for stratis but poloniex is not one of them.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

If they really are a smart exchange, they will add Stratis this week Wink.
Activity: 910

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

BOOM!!! Our rocket is ready to launch, guys catch the chance to da moon.  Cheesy

how can I do that if I missed the ICO Sad
Activity: 658

Come on. This have been answered on every page for the last 20 pages or so.

Release is August 9th.
Activity: 532
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Jump to: