Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 105. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
it's good that the coin has an active team. this gives me hope that I will be able to sell it at a price of $ 200-300.  and exit without loss

Let me correct what you are trying to say.
Activity: 18
it's good that the coin has an active team. this gives me hope that I will be able to sell it at a price of $ 2-3.  and exit without loss
Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
Even more happy that I sold all my Stratis at 0.0013 BTC! Shit, what a massive dump. I feel bad for those who bought Stratis when it was going up.

I'm gonna buy a few hundreds of them and hope to make some more profit. It's definitely not a coin to hold for long term. Buy cheap, sell when you can make good profit. Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Good time to load more STRAT.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Waiting for below $1  Cheesy
People were saying in January that they would give anything to be able to buy for mid 2017 prices. well... here we are.
Activity: 318
Merit: 101
This is the worst crypto bear run i have ever seen in my 7 years in Crypto.
This is beyond bad.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Waiting for below $1  Cheesy
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
What a fucking bearish market, Strat's price is dumped back to March 2017. Fortunately bitcoin is still 4x

obviously BTC is Dragging down Stratis down with it and the vice versa. i say now its a good time to rack up more cheap stratis, as bitcoin always comes back up!!!
What a fucking bearish market, Strat's price is dumped back to March 2017. Fortunately bitcoin is still 4x
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Bithumb needs to get back in the game, this will help stratis to rise in price. Stratis also needs to enter into new exchanges like Okex, Huobi and Bitforex. I do not understand how such a good project can be so cheap!
Me too, this is one of the best projects out there,
Completely undervalued.

What makes it undervalued? I'm worried I made a bad investment buying Stratis, down a lot and now are at 22k sats!
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
It seems to me that STRATIS requires more marketing in large channels, such as cointelegraph, and to announce a major partnership. How do you think?

We can't deny the importance of effective marketing campaign but keep this in mind the whole situation is not in favor of this ecosystem. Look over the giant market BTC and ETH why they are not getting stable position. First of all when bull rally will get started than we can keep hope for this it will get recover.

I really dont think its a good idea to market something since crypto market is crashing. It would be a waste of money if people are afraid to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
Stratis holders have always badluck, Whenever there is good news about, Suddenly btc FUD come in the market and btc effect whole market along with stratus.  Now around 1.5$. May be this is last chance to buy that cheap.

If bitcoin dump 5000$ = stratis price 0.50-0.90$
Merit: 121
Bithumb needs to get back in the game, this will help stratis to rise in price. Stratis also needs to enter into new exchanges like Okex, Huobi and Bitforex. I do not understand how such a good project can be so cheap!
Completely undervalued.
Stratis holders have always badluck, Whenever there is good news about, Suddenly btc FUD come in the market and btc effect whole market along with stratus.  Now around 1.5$. May be this is last chance to buy that cheap.
Completely undervalued.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
What is all this talk about a secret project?
Activity: 82
Dont hold your breath on the secret project. It will be as useless as everything else they release, including breeze  Grin. 3 years in production and these guys still have nothing to show for.
What is the secret project? When will you reveal?   Grin  Hope for a price pump.
Merit: 100

but I agree that community involvement is the most important thing.
and the top coins have large communities.

The community was huge.
10000 people "slack" - turned into 300 people "discord"
Activity reddit fell by 200%
Twitter followers many months shows 140k and does not increase

Telegram also decreasing in members. Probably in part because the mod Nazi known as BinaryADD is constantly stifling discussion. Still shows 5800 members there but very little activity.

Not sure what to think of this coin anymore.
Jump to: