Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1090. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Wow it seems a whole lot of people missed out on ICO. That's actually good for when it launches. It will make it a very liquid investment with a ton of volume. I hope for Polo Smiley

I hope it hits bittrex first..

I like to buy cheap things
Activity: 166
Hey Krush can you start a reddit thread, the link the first page of the ANN just goes to nowhere on reddit.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Wow it seems a whole lot of people missed out on ICO. That's actually good for when it launches. It will make it a very liquid investment with a ton of volume. I hope for Polo Smiley
Activity: 658
where exchange ?
There is none yet. The coin isnt released yet. If I recall correct the release date is August 9th.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Well ICO price is pretty respectable IMO. Let's see how it goes from there.

It's IMO very underpriced, i'd love to have seen the Devs get much more. The ETC madness sapped the roaming liquidity from the crypto-spehere.

We all like underprice coins  Grin
Activity: 658

It's IMO very underpriced, i'd love to have seen the Devs get much more. The ETC madness sapped the roaming liquidity from the crypto-spehere.
They almost hit their goal and underpriced is good for investors so I think it worked out fine.

There are already people willing to buy Stratis tokens for a lot more than ICO price.
Activity: 166

Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Well ICO price is pretty respectable IMO. Let's how it goes from there.
How much a ICO price yesterday? I am too late to join on ICO  Cry

ICO ended 10 days ago. price was 1129 sats per stratis
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Well ICO price is pretty respectable IMO. Let's how it goes from there.
How much a ICO price yesterday? I am too late to join on ICO  Cry
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 592
I smell rekt.

Hey newbie account good to see your amazing valid arguments here. So enlightening, and not transparent at all! That was sarcasm.
You may say sarcasm "i've heard of that" but have really. /S

You see most on this thread are sr, hero and legendary that means we'll just ignore you with that sweet ignore button.  

For anyone new here, newbie accounts show up just to create massive FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) so they can get coins to tank and buy them up. What some don't know is they are paid shills sometimes part of larger groups intent on buying up majority stakes in coins with great potential.

I for one welcome our newbie overlords, but you won't get my coins. Try again sir.

Agreed, we all saw this in the LISK thread.
Keep this one clean, please!
Yeah pretty much. Can we post Lambo pics now?  Grin No seriously?

you asked for it.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
This is a legit coin, with legit and unique aspirations. Leave all that FUD b/s out of here please.  Grin
I smell rekt.

Hey newbie account good to see your amazing valid arguments here. So enlightening, and not transparent at all! That was sarcasm.

You see most on this thread are sr, hero and legendary that means we'll just ignore you with that sweet ignore button.  

For anyone new here, newbie accounts show up just to create massive FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) so they can get coins to tank and buy them up. What some don't know is they are paid shills sometimes part of larger groups intent on buying up majority stakes in coins with great potential.

I for one welcome our newbie overlords, but you won't get my coins. Try again sir.

Yeah pretty much. Can we post Lambo pics now?  Grin No seriously?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
I smell rekt.

Activity: 592
I smell rekt.

Activity: 194
Let's wait for the big pump on 9th Aug after the distribution of Stratis.
Yes very big pump indeed  Smiley
Activity: 195
Let's wait for the big pump on 9th Aug after the distribution of Stratis.
Jump to: