Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1087. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
They were considering X13 but now that there is X13 asics they will hopefully change it.

I suggested Dagger, hopefully, no ASIC owned algo will be used.

No dagger pls , dont work fine with Nvidia Pascal , Keccak or Nist5 is more best for stratis .

So is this coin suppose to trade soon?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
They were considering X13 but now that there is X13 asics they will hopefully change it.

No dagger pls , dont work fine with Nvidia Pascal , Keccak or Nist5 is more best for stratis .
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
First exchange? I think 10000 - 50000 satoshi  Cheesy

I think around 50000 satoshi .

I think it will be around 500000 Satoshi. I'm so sure. 😂
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I predict around at least 10000 satoshi at launch.
legendary
Activity: 1134

Please can everyone complete a Poloniex coin request and provide genuine reasons why you would like Stratis to trade on poloniex.

For which system the wallet will be available? Will there be a light wallet?
First exchange? I think 10000 - 50000 satoshi  Cheesy
Funny! That would mean 10x to 50x ICO price.
Will Stratis tokens be the fuel for the entire network to use it? I didn't see this in the white paper.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Is sha3 can be mine on asics? It was pretty much effective mining protoshares back in the days.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Please can everyone complete a Poloniex coin request and provide genuine reasons why you would like Stratis to trade on poloniex.
Done!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash

Poloniex will not accept coins without a functional wallet
it will be public by 9th.

Correction. They adopted one! Lisk! Can't imagine how much money they got to broke their principles...
Activity: 658

Just to confirm before requesting.

ticker for Stratis is STRAT? is this final?

The team have confirmed on the Slack, this is correct.

I left the block explorer field blank.

It will be made available on the 9th, if the Polo team checks it out today and sees that there isn't a working wallet they won't add the token and any future attempts to get Stratis listed may be hindered or even ignored.

Off topic, has it been discussed anywhere what algo will move the stratis chain?
Activity: 276
Merit: 250

It will be made available on the 9th, if the Polo team checks it out today and sees that there isn't a working wallet they won't add the token and any future attempts to get Stratis listed may be hindered or even ignored.

Off topic, has it been discussed anywhere what algo will move the stratis chain?
Activity: 722

legendary
Activity: 966

it will be public by 9th.
legendary
Activity: 1162
First exchange? I think 10000 - 50000 satoshi  Cheesy
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Cautiously optimistic about this one.
Jump to: