Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1091. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
I enabled 2FA too and I don't get any message with code on my email even in spam folder. I send a message to support, and waiting for answer what's going on. I guess that's a problem with your automat or with my email box.

I just logged in with 2FA. I have a Gmail account. Please send me a DM of your email address. I will take a look.

thanks

The issue existed probably because of my email service. Now it works perfectly Smiley Anyway thanks for help guys Smiley

Hi i can log in and had enabled 2FA but i can't seem two receive the email with the verification code.

Anyone know what to do?

Cheers
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
5 days to go and we will see what would be the impact of this coin from the alt market hope it will succeed
good luck dev and thank you for sharing this to us.
We all believe that it will succeed. Go Stratis!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
5 days to go and we will see what would be the impact of this coin from the alt market hope it will succeed
good luck dev and thank you for sharing this to us.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Stratis looks like a very good and promising project. I have been following this thread and I must say I am impressed, even so impressed I made an account on BCT Smiley.

Especially the post above from Chris I really like.

I will invest BTC for sure when you guys hit an exchange!

Good luck to all of you, and also nice work to Krushang.

Ps. How can i put a Stratis signature to my name?

Thank you for your kind words.

Sorry as you a newbie member, no signature is available.

No problem Smiley! Will try to get Stratis known by a larger crowd in another way!
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Any update on the launch of mainet, August 9 is around the corner

What update are you looking for ? the launch date of main net is already said Aug-9, just wait until then.

There may be some hangouts/video meetings they trying to organized to happen before then.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Any update on the launch of mainet, August 9 is around the corner
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Stratis looks like a very good and promising project. I have been following this thread and I must say I am impressed, even so impressed I made an account on BCT Smiley.

Thank you for your kind words.

Sorry as you a newbie member, no signature is available.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530

Activity: 728
im excited to see how much would be the actual price of this coin after a week inside the exchange, i know most of the coin coming from ico might not stable right away and it will be depend on how the developer offer great success, good luck dev keep moving up.
Yeah me too! Hopefully it won't go below ICO which I don't think it will given that it wasn't overbought thank god. It may go 3x at launch but who knows.  Cheesy

Seriously, if you really think stratis price go lower than 1k sats you are out of your fking mind. I mean, unless stratis turn out to be a scam or something.. which i highly doubted.

this coin,mwon't be a scam, i promise. Nicolas Dorier is a famous and relaible person, won't do that. Chris is legit, therefore he hires ND. Simple logic
This is insane lol almost 1000k collected  Shocked are there any news on exchanges soon?
Not yet but the tokens will be withdrawable on August 9th when the wallet is available. So I would expect exchanges to announce when they add Stratis around then.  Smiley
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
I enabled 2FA too and I don't get any message with code on my email even in spam folder. I send a message to support, and waiting for answer what's going on. I guess that's a problem with your automat or with my email box.

I just logged in with 2FA. I have a Gmail account. Please send me a DM of your email address. I will take a look.

thanks

The issue existed probably because of my email service. Now it works perfectly Smiley Anyway thanks for help guys Smiley
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
im excited to see how much would be the actual price of this coin after a week inside the exchange, i know most of the coin coming from ico might not stable right away and it will be depend on how the developer offer great success, good luck dev keep moving up.
Yeah me too! Hopefully it won't go below ICO which I don't think it will given that it wasn't overbought thank god. It may go 3x at launch but who knows.  Cheesy

Seriously, if you really think stratis price go lower than 1k sats you are out of your fking mind. I mean, unless stratis turn out to be a scam or something.. which i highly doubted.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
This is insane lol almost 1000k collected  Shocked are there any news on exchanges soon?
Yeah me too! Hopefully it won't go below ICO which I don't think it will given that it wasn't overbought thank god. It may go 3x at launch but who knows.  Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Hmm, seems a nice to put some bitcoins in..

When will it be traded?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This is good, promising
hi guys how do we get the signature bounties?

Bro go back read there is a ton of people asking the same thing. we will answer it again for you. .bounties will be release after the ico end soo basically the release will be on August 9.

New posts will bring the thread on top of the first page of Announcement section, so keeping this thread constantly on first page of section will likely bring more exposure. So it's not too bad some people ask basic question repeatedly, at least it brings some exposure.

Also, I think the devs said 2 weeks after mainnet release, so I think bounties will be distributed on 23rd. Its good plan since free tokens from bounties will likely be dumped immediately on market.
Not 100% sure on the date tho, but likely.
I agree. It does help with exposure and thats what Stratis needs.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Bro go back read there is a ton of people asking the same thing. we will answer it again for you. .bounties will be release after the ico end soo basically the release will be on August 9.

New posts will bring the thread on top of the first page of Announcement section, so keeping this thread constantly on first page of section will likely bring more exposure. So it's not too bad some people ask basic question repeatedly, at least it brings some exposure.

Also, I think the devs said 2 weeks after mainnet release, so I think bounties will be distributed on 23rd. Its good plan since free tokens from bounties will likely be dumped immediately on market.
Not 100% sure on the date tho, but likely.
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!

Jump to: