Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1086. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
How we can make the request for stratis at polo?

go to poloniex, search for "contact us", click it and in the following site you can make a "coin request".

What is the name of the coin? (Stratis/Stratistoken)
What is the coin's symbol?

polo requset has been sent.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

go to poloniex, search for "contact us", click it and in the following site you can make a "coin request".

What is the name of the coin?
What is the coin's symbol?

edit: Stratis/STRAT
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Get ready boys this is going to be a big one Cheesy
Yes something big is coming. The force is STRONG with this one. Easy Blockchain Solutions for mainstream businesses. Ethereum, Lisk etc going to be supported to determine what they need to lower the barrier of entry to the cryptocurrency space.  Smiley

I talked with chris last night, everything is going efficiently on the background and he is trying to establish relationships with the chinese community  Cool

Can't wait to trade on this market and play with this bad boy.
Wow very good news! Can't wait until launch. Most likely going 10x.  Smiley
1 $ - 2 $ is a reasonable price if we hit polo
5 - 10k possible but not 1-2 dollars  Cheesy
Activity: 556
Merit: 500

Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
Activity: 910
Yes something big is coming. The force is STRONG with this one. Easy Blockchain Solutions for mainstream businesses. Ethereum, Lisk etc going to be supported to determine what they need to lower the barrier of entry to the cryptocurrency space.  Smiley

I talked with chris last night, everything is going efficiently on the background and he is trying to establish relationships with the chinese community  Cool

1 $ - 2 $ is a reasonable price if we hit polo
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Please can everyone complete a Poloniex coin request and provide genuine reasons why you would like Stratis to trade on poloniex.

Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.
Activity: 532

Activity: 1008

Activity: 1008
Activity: 609
Could this really hit polo soon?

polo must notice this coin, and maybe add it as long as it releases. Just hope it, and stay tuned, my guess
Activity: 644
I have a good feeling it might. We have to wait and see next week.  Smiley
yes it will mate the project and the dev was so active and hitting polo is really part of the plan if I'm not mistaken the dev really wants the success from this project and we can help him up by doing our share promoting this coin from time to time.
I have a good feeling it might. We have to wait and see next week.  Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Any news about exchanges going to add this?

I hope polo adds it last  Grin
Not yet. But Polo might add it since all of us have been putting in coin requests.  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Any news about exchanges going to add this?

I hope polo adds it last  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
First exchange? I think 10000 - 50000 satoshi  Cheesy

it would be great Wink, but it can happen
Activity: 658
They were considering X13 but now that there is X13 asics they will hopefully change it.

I suggested Dagger, hopefully, no ASIC owned algo will be used.

No dagger pls , dont work fine with Nvidia Pascal , Keccak or Nist5 is more best for stratis .

Dagger by far is the most popular and efficient GPU algo.  Go with the numbers. Nvidia is fine and most serious miners use AMD anyway.
Dagger doesnt work well with Nvidia cards on Win 10.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
They were considering X13 but now that there is X13 asics they will hopefully change it.

I suggested Dagger, hopefully, no ASIC owned algo will be used.

No dagger pls , dont work fine with Nvidia Pascal , Keccak or Nist5 is more best for stratis .

Dagger by far is the most popular and efficient GPU algo.  Go with the numbers. Nvidia is fine and most serious miners use AMD anyway.
Jump to: