Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1149. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Hey, just to confirm it here, I will work on Stratis Bitcoin full node implementation if Stratis manage to raise enough for financing my work.
This will be a bitcoin full node, based on NBitcoin. Easier to debug, compile, and change on your own.

If less than 1000 BTC are raised, is Nicolas Dorier still going to work on and finish this project?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
The dev seems french

He did retreat from their initial ICO policy. So could be...
Activity: 179
The dev seems french
Should i be worry after Karpeles and Tual  Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

https://ico.stratisplatform.com

Only 6 days left to invest

6 days left to participate in the Stratis project. 

290BTC
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
279 BTC invested.

Probably get up to 1000 BTC by the end of the period,who knows..Any idea how much per stratis token in the beginning? Huh

the price will depend of the amount of BTC Gained  literally....if it reaches the 1000 BTC mark as aimed .... it would be a great start ...
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
279 BTC invested.

Probably get up to 1000 BTC by the end of the period,who knows..Any idea how much per stratis token in the beginning? Huh
Activity: 182
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I am full member and should get 1 sig point now.. Cheesy
Activity: 532
I am now Sr Member too. Please update the signature campaign. Thanks!
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Now i am     Sr. Member please update signature campaign list thanks
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
how much has been raised so far? what happens if the target is not reached?
Initially they said that they needed 1000 btc for the project to continue.

It has since been changed. Now you will get all the things on the roadmap but some of the extra features not on the roadmap will be cut.

No, they didn't say 1000 is required to "continue". Get your facts straight, you are misinforming users.

There is not official minimum amount. However, no less than 1000 BTC would be required to develop this platform and to build our sales, business development and marketing team. This is the minimum amount required to have the capabilities required to make this project a success. In the unlikely scenario that we did not exceed this amount, we would refund all investors. I am confident that we will exceed this amount.

They also said they would return the BTC. Then changed the terms mid-ICO.
So you are saying that they would return the BTC and still deliver the product?
Not continuing the project is the same as cancelling it as I see it. So my facts are straight.

let me brief the situation that i read them in recent weeks.
1. ico terms says no refund.
2. OP said they will extend the ico period until they get 1k btc fund or cancel the project if 1000btc fund is not met. 1k btc is not enough for the roadmap(means refund)
3. People shouted "it's unfair! it is against the terms". Therefore OP changed his mind, said: it will continue even if 1k not met.
4. OP said 1k fund can support the whole roadmap and some projects don't show on the roadmap, imo these words to encourage us to invest.

so, no.2 and no.4 are interesting, contradicting himself. IMO now that they form a startup in UK, if the fund is not required, they can spend their own money, because they own 8M tokens, it is worth serious money if the project will be done.

That money will be much more than the money they spent.

interesting.. i have not checked in days and lots of things going on.. anyway let's see what will happen - 6 days to go before end of ICO. there's 2-week period for the dev to deliver a "stable platform", otherwise escrow will have to do refund. but then, what is a "stable platform"?
Activity: 609

It has since been changed. Now you will get all the things on the roadmap but some of the extra features not on the roadmap will be cut.

No, they didn't say 1000 is required to "continue". Get your facts straight, you are misinforming users.

There is not official minimum amount. However, no less than 1000 BTC would be required to develop this platform and to build our sales, business development and marketing team. This is the minimum amount required to have the capabilities required to make this project a success. In the unlikely scenario that we did not exceed this amount, we would refund all investors. I am confident that we will exceed this amount.

Not continuing the project is the same as cancelling it as I see it. So my facts are straight.

let me brief the situation that i read them in recent weeks.
1. ico terms says no refund.
2. OP said they will extend the ico period until they get 1k btc fund or cancel the project if 1000btc fund is not met. 1k btc is not enough for the roadmap(means refund)
3. People shouted "it's unfair! it is against the terms". Therefore OP changed his mind, said: it will continue even if 1k not met.
4. OP said 1k fund can support the whole roadmap and some projects don't show on the roadmap, imo these words to encourage us to invest.

so, no.2 and no.4 are interesting, contradicting himself. IMO now that they form a startup in UK, if the fund is not required, they can spend their own money, because they own 8M tokens, it is worth serious money if the project will be done.

That money will be much more than the money they spent.
legendary

Take what you will from the projects official policy. Altered first to extend and now to take what they can.
Activity: 658

legendary

Activity: 658

legendary

Take your pick

The 1000BTC which is required included some secret projects not mentioned on the road map. We would drop them projects according to the BTC received. Stratis will launch 100%
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

278.32465585 has been raised so far they will probably extend the ico to reach their desired target fund. Stratis is a legit project with great future in my oppinion.
İt will get more investors in the last day as always in icos..
legendary
Activity: 910
Jump to: