Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 1150. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .
if stratis will on exchange 1 month after ICO end and the mainnet too, why not the end of ICO change to middle of august maybe can make more investor invest to this ICO, just my opinion  Smiley

I think it is too long if the ico change to middle of august
why the stratis need a long time to put on exchange?
Because without the blockchain up and running you wont be able to move your coins. We need to have the mainnet running before its possible to trade the coins.

but don't you think 1 month is too long? Maybe 2 weeks is the longest period.   Cheesy Wink

yes, 1 month is too long, 2 weeks or 1 week after the ico end is better to started trade on exchange.

Do real things happen in hours or minutes ? lol

If you notice the roadmap, you would know they just release the mainnet on August, nothing more, more things will be later. That's why some said release asap, not the whole thing, just the mainnet. Cloud-one will be on November.

They don't release many features after ICO, why needs 1 month? And ICO terms say it is 2 weeks after ico, now they changed their tone.   Roll Eyes

Escrow Details

Funds will be held in multisig account. Paul Klanschek (TwinWinNerD), CEO of Coinimal, will hold one key. A second key will be held by trusted Bitcoin Escrow SebastianJu , Chris Trew the CEO of the Stratis project will hold the third key.

The funds will be released from escrow when the mainnet is live and investors are able to withdraw their Stratis. There will be a 2 week cooling off period after this milestone has been reached to ensure that the Stratis Foundation have delivered a stable network.
Things take time,sometimes less but sometimes more than expected. The exchanges cannot just copy & paste code when the coin is being coded from scratch.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
if stratis will on exchange 1 month after ICO end and the mainnet too, why not the end of ICO change to middle of august maybe can make more investor invest to this ICO, just my opinion  Smiley

Because without the blockchain up and running you wont be able to move your coins. We need to have the mainnet running before its possible to trade the coins.

but don't you think 1 month is too long? Maybe 2 weeks is the longest period.   Cheesy Wink

yes, 1 month is too long, 2 weeks or 1 week after the ico end is better to started trade on exchange.

If you notice the roadmap, you would know they just release the mainnet on August, nothing more, more things will be later. That's why some said release asap, not the whole thing, just the mainnet. Cloud-one will be on November.

They don't release many features after ICO, why needs 1 month? And ICO terms say it is 2 weeks after ico, now they changed their tone.   Roll Eyes

Escrow Details

Funds will be held in multisig account. Paul Klanschek (TwinWinNerD), CEO of Coinimal, will hold one key. A second key will be held by trusted Bitcoin Escrow SebastianJu , Chris Trew the CEO of the Stratis project will hold the third key.

The funds will be released from escrow when the mainnet is live and investors are able to withdraw their Stratis. There will be a 2 week cooling off period after this milestone has been reached to ensure that the Stratis Foundation have delivered a stable network.
Activity: 525
Tell Me What A Man Is Without Pride .

Activity: 658

I dont actually care that much. I think you will get a lot better profits of you keep your coins until the project has reached a few more goals on the roadmap. In 2017 the coin should be worth a lot more than just after the ICO.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551

Activity: 658

Activity: 668

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
if stratis will on exchange 1 month after ICO end and the mainnet too, why not the end of ICO change to middle of august maybe can make more investor invest to this ICO, just my opinion  Smiley

Someone proposed to allocate STRATIS coins to dev team in case of insufficient BTC funding.
Perhaps it could be an incentive for devs? Obviously it would create a sell pressure, but maybe it's better than underinvestment...?

STRATIS coin is held by the dev team for long term, they will spend btc first. They have 8M coins for dev team, which is a serious amount in the long term if the project is successful.

It will be a healthy thing for the coin at the end, cause coins/shares are better to be in the hands of DEVs than of a typical ICO flipper.

Someone proposed to allocate STRATIS coins to dev team in case of insufficient BTC funding.
Perhaps it could be an incentive for devs? Obviously it would create a sell pressure, but maybe it's better than underinvestment...?

STRATIS coin is held by the dev team for long term, they will spend btc first. They have 8M coins for dev team, which is a serious amount in the long term if the project is successful.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It's always better if there is some time between ICO ending and hitting the exchange.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
The Stratis ICO is LIVE

https://ico.stratisplatform.com

Only 6 days left to invest
hi op,
did you planed for listing right after the end of ico?

I think stratis will be on exchange in Augest, 1 month after ICO ends.

Hi what percentage will go to actual development? Are the Ico funds used to pay the team?

Hello Krushang can you answer my question as well?

The funds will be used on development, marketing, wages, legal cost etc.

When will the mainnet be released? And are you guys developing now or will develop after ico? Thx!

The Stratis Mainnet will be live 1 month after the ICO ends.

Activity: 485
Merit: 250
hi op,
did you planed for listing right after the end of ico?
Activity: 728
Ok, considering the price of each Stratis is not even over 400 satoshi right now.

Greetings,

Distribute the 84M stratis to the early adopters.
 those who contributed &
 Supported stratis from day one.. they deserve it.

Build the tech, they'll come!

Peer2peer36o

That is the worst way to do it. I suggest doing what Ethereum did. Loan money and then hire market makers and traders to make trading have high volume. It will encourage the people to get in and buy the coin.

What? I think you are wrong, ETH also had ICO, they raised 31k btc, how can you say they are different from this project? And AFAIK, they don't hire trader, it is insider trading if they hire traders to trade.
Activity: 728
Ok, considering the price of each Stratis is not even over 400 satoshi right now.

Greetings,

those who contributed &

Peer2peer36o

That is the worst way to do it. I suggest doing what Ethereum did. Loan money and then hire market makers and traders to make trading have high volume. It will encourage the people to get in and buy the coin.

More of us is LESS..

Here it is..

Why shouldnt Early eadopters be handsomely rewarded for their vision?

Which may result into LESS dumping by your day one contributors & supporters,
As long as stratis continue development & deliver
On promise, which could cause market cap & volume
To surge due to market demand,

Show why those who believed in stratis from the beginning shouldn't receive their fair share of the 84 M when all others lack foresight?

Coin distribution is equally important as well..

Prweb.com - premium package @stratisdev  Grin

Peer2peer36o

Yes, we early adopters support the fund to them, we deserve the capital gain because we take the risk and we believe the startup. We should get much reward, especially financial gains.   Cheesy Grin
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

Greetings,

those who contributed &

Peer2peer36o

More of us is LESS..

Here it is..

Why shouldnt Early eadopters be handsomely rewarded for their vision?

Which may result into LESS dumping by your day one contributors & supporters,
As long as stratis continue development & deliver
On promise, which could cause market cap & volume
To surge due to market demand,

Show why those who believed in stratis from the beginning shouldn't receive their fair share of the 84 M when all others lack foresight?

Coin distribution is equally important as well..

Prweb.com - premium package @stratisdev  Grin

Peer2peer36o
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
7 days to go, with strong marketing exposure and publicity I think stratis should see more inflow of funds.
Jump to: