Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 134. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
okex every day adds unknown shit coin. Stratis teem need write to okex
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This is such an obvious buy,
the downside is 1 or 2 dollars max, the upside  is 1000 dollars +
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Things are not so bad. There are many people who believe in the project. Stratis is strong currency.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I do not see anything terrible in this, there will never be constant growth, you must understand this and draw conclusions. I wish success to all.

Very sad to see the price, I actually can't believe the price and market cap.

I wish that all people are well knowledgeable before entering into something. People that keeps crying and whining when a coin they bought drops. Even the experts are also losing sometimes too.  Tongue
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
I have an .dat file from Stratis. And i want to open this wallet on a new computer. Can anyone explain how to do that? The wallet is completly sinc. And i removed the .dat file and put there the old .dat file. But it doesn`t work.
wallet restart? should work.
Activity: 22
I have an .dat file from Stratis. And i want to open this wallet on a new computer. Can anyone explain how to do that? The wallet is completly sinc. And i removed the .dat file and put there the old .dat file. But it doesn`t work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
Team is working hard but results will be visible I am certain in it in future. Stratis drop on CMC is temporary by my opinion. Wait and see...
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I do not see anything terrible in this, there will never be constant growth, you must understand this and draw conclusions. I wish success to all.

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
Stratis Service to the block chain, which for them, in terms of technology will require higher requirements, they do well. is definitely a sustainable development project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Tech and fundamentals are great that's why I believe in Strat. But if you see price manipulation it can't understandable.  Where goes investment of investor.  Or every Strat investor buy high and sell low.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Some folks are beginning to feel the disappointment . I can fully understand their sentiments. Even some long time supporters started to lose some initiatives but Stratis is here for the long run and as the graphics above stated there are plenty of rooms to grow for Stratis.
indeed if Stratis is a long-term investment testing everyone's patience is reasonable if there is disappointment, it seems like you are very good at reading the charts can conclude this coin will grow.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Some folks are beginning to feel the disappointment . I can fully understand their sentiments. Even some long time supporters started to lose some initiatives but Stratis is here for the long run and as the graphics above stated there are plenty of rooms to grow for Stratis.
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
Stratis King - what is sad is too see you moaning about the price,
you were an early investor, you undoubtedly did well, Start living by your username and stop complaining about the price,
If you can´t sail a boat through choppy waters, you shouldn't´t be sailing the boat at all.

Well, the price has declined quite a bit. And people do have a right to express disappointment in something they have invested in if it's not doing well.

Stratis King - what is sad is too see you moaning about the price,
you were an early investor, you undoubtedly did well, Start living by your username and stop complaining about the price,
If you can´t sail a boat through choppy waters, you shouldn't´t be sailing the boat at all.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Be strong every top 100 coin is in the shit good times come back .
Watch some movies but close your computer for 3 months Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
If u want to lose your money then buying stratis will certainly get u there, one big dissapointment. People that defend stratis are most likely huge bagholders only trying to lure in new investors so they can get rid of their huge bag of stratis coins...

Thanks for your kind advice but it is hard to get rich by overnight in crypto it seems you sold out all your tokens and now start giving advice after not seeing quick rise. I think this is very common situation in every project some people will defend because of this situation.

@Vinnieboy getting new people involved with the network is probably something that you'd do for networks you are involved with, too. Who doesn't want the network you are part of increase in value? And you are talking like Stratis doesn't have any fundamentals that justify promoting it? Come on, what are you promoting then? Let us now about the networks that you think should go up in value for better reasons than Stratis?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
If u want to lose your money then buying stratis will certainly get u there, one big dissapointment. People that defend stratis are most likely huge bagholders only trying to lure in new investors so they can get rid of their huge bag of stratis coins...

Thanks for your kind advice but it is hard to get rich by overnight in crypto it seems you sold out all your tokens and now start giving advice after not seeing quick rise. I think this is very common situation in every project some people will defend because of this situation.
This is going to be one of those cases when people look back on a stratis  and kick themselves about how cheap they could have bought it. A bit like when bitcoin was $5. See you guy at 100$ Start.
Jump to: