Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 136. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
is Binance staking majority of the network rewards considered a attack?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/strat/address.dws?283634.htm
What's your reasoning for considering it an attack? Did they try and include invalid transactions? Reverse transactions? Anything else?
I am also pretty sure that 8M strat isnt enough for a 51% attack even if they tried.

Yes exactly. It's just a big ass amount to be staking with, would be nice to have Cheesy
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Coinmarketcap 6 months ago spot 17, now spot 43.....
Activity: 28
How can I make money from this. I want to do but I do not know the way.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
Hold stratis long time is not profitable. Only trade: sell-buy-sell

At the moment, it is right time to buy Stratis back, isn't it?
The chart you gave shown promising signals for coming rises.

BTC KING, If bitcoin drop to 6,000$ - Stratis will be cost  2$

Agree with you. I hope soon the situation will improve.

This depends. It is not all the time that fundamentally strong coins like Stratis will become too dependent with Bitcoin. I also trade Stratis but on huge swings that would take months and weeks but I also have that are already intended for long term hold. No one have the perfect TA so I would rather store some of them in long term to make sure I won't lost a good opportunity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

What's your reasoning for considering it an attack? Did they try and include invalid transactions? Reverse transactions? Anything else?
I am also pretty sure that 8M strat isnt enough for a 51% attack even if they tried.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

Agree with you. I hope soon the situation will improve.
Activity: 258
Merit: 12

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Can someone help me to explain a little bit? It's an about hacking the network. A saw an article about hacking ETC quite easy. Hashing power hacking is not difficult to do I heard. Is this also possible with Stratis? Of is proof of stake (Stratis) something  different
It doesnt work with proof of stake, so Stratis is safe from that kind of attack.
Activity: 22
Does anyone know the date of the start of the ICO sale from Gluon?
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Can someone help me to explain a little bit? It's an about hacking the network. A saw an article about hacking ETC quite easy. Hashing power hacking is not difficult to do I heard. Is this also possible with Stratis? Of is proof of stake (Stratis) something  different
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Stratis disappoints me, I have less and less faith, after we listed on bithumb, we suffered huge dump, not a pump at all.

You just have to have faith and be patient. Bithumb doesn't just add any random shitcoin. Wasn't Mike Novogratz or some other big hedge fund manager talking about Stratis too? Just time and patience...all you need.
Yeah, news and price aren't correlated in bear markets.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Stratis disappoints me, I have less and less faith, after we listed on bithumb, we suffered huge dump, not a pump at all.

You just have to have faith and be patient. Bithumb doesn't just add any random shitcoin. Wasn't Mike Novogratz or some other big hedge fund manager talking about Stratis too? Just time and patience...all you need.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10

Do you want pump and dumps where its all a game of luck, or do you want to be an investor who looks for value over hype? The second ones dont need to get lucky, they need time

Well said !  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hi stratis community
Whats your opinions about Stratis Q3 2018 price range? Would you recommend STRAT for investment?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Do you want pump and dumps where its all a game of luck, or do you want to be an investor who looks for value over hype? The second ones dont need to get lucky, they need time
Jump to: