Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 154. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
In May, we will break out of the big resistance that’s been keeping us in this bear market
It would be very good if it happens exactly as you say. Perhaps then coin repeat its success as in the past year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hi guys ! i hadn't followed for Stratis for a long time but still holding some coins. Are the smart contracts "on"  and already working  ?
No but they should be ready for testing this quarter.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
The ICO platform on Microsoft Azure is going live next 9th of May

https://twitter.com/stratisplatform/status/991363757514346496

This is great news! Looking forward to all the other things the team has been working on too, but at least now Stratis can get more exposure by other projects opting to use Stratis as their ICO platform. Hopefully they will market this in the right manner.

Wow, that is good news, I wonder if Azure would ever offer turnkey offerings for masternode, that would make setting up a pool super easy. Speaking of pools, is anyone planning to offer a masternode pool for small guys, do we have any dates yet for mainnet launch of breeze wallet and masternodes?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

This is great news! Looking forward to all the other things the team has been working on too, but at least now Stratis can get more exposure by other projects opting to use Stratis as their ICO platform. Hopefully they will market this in the right manner.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Stop selling, you lose your future profit

It's a free market, you cannot prevent anyone from selling. If you believe in STRAT's future, just pick up these orders Wink
Activity: 1085
New started projects bypass stratis i am happy sell stratis and buy eos
Good luck with that trade. I suspect you'll need it.

LOL, EOS will fail, EOS is only brag, hilarious, and their test tps is only 300, they lied they would make 1 M tps. EOS will have epic dump after main net launches.

We can not wait to developers wake up.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Hi guys ! i hadn't followed for Stratis for a long time but still holding some coins. Are the smart contracts "on"  and already working  ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
Stop selling, you lose your future profit

legendary

That's nice. Would be interested to see how much it gets used over the coming months. I still remain more excited about the TumbleBit/Masternode launch.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I totally agree,

There are two types of marking that apply here. Marketing to the 'Crypto' community and marketing to a more general audience. During the ICO Stratis will be targeting the 'Crypto' community to spread the word about the Stratis project.
Once the ICO is complete and the full Blockchain Development Platform is released. Our main focus will be selling our platform and portfolio of services to organizations around the world. Stratis have to be very selective on the people we hire, it requires extensive and proven experience selling services and solutions to businesses. Once you have acquired the clients those relationships must be managed.
Our current team is small, but its a functioning unit that satisfys all of the criteria above. The Stratis team will not be made up of coders sitting in dark rooms (As I sit in a dark room and type  Wink), we will be a fully functioning Cloud provider, Blockchain Consultancy businesses, Fintech development project. There are other projects that we have not mentioned. The types of projects that are announced when you have a prototype or beta. Stratis will also be developing a product targeted to enterprise organizations, Stratis will announce this part of the project when we have a working prototype.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Presenting Smart Contracts in C# Blockchain_Expo by Jordan Andrews:
 https://youtu.be/4cG4VwaiHVk 
legendary
if a token like EOS can reach 15billion MC, while their token does absolutely nothing, we should be able to reach that marketcap easily
The EOS network isn't live yet. Once it is, it will be a direct competitor of Stratis, sure.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
if a token like EOS can reach 15billion MC, while their token does absolutely nothing, we should be able to reach that marketcap easily
Activity: 896
In May, we will break out of the big resistance that’s been keeping us in this bear market
legendary
If you believe in long-term projects, the current market position is irrelevant. The trader focuses on coins that are under $ 0.99 including newly registered ones. This is as long as all the technicians are good enough to get in. So all the other coins are sensitive to BTC motion.
Every coin is sensitive to the price of BTC, even STRAT. The question is, over the long-term, which ones can hold their own and which ones will fold? There's no shortage of fly-by-night projects in crypto either.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Strat doing not bad.
It was one of the best ICOs in 2017 but market is changed.
The Pie is bigger and much more player are there and they deliver most quickly.
Important is to have some good stuff and education material for new companies also succesfully onboarding.
I follow strat, neo and neblio by this way.
Sure, 2018 is a good strat year in late summer.

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
If you believe in long-term projects, the current market position is irrelevant. The trader focuses on coins that are under $ 0.99 including newly registered ones. This is as long as all the technicians are good enough to get in. So all the other coins are sensitive to BTC motion.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

LOL, EOS will fail, EOS is only brag, hilarious, and their test tps is only 300, they lied they would make 1 M tps. EOS will have epic dump after main net launches.
legendary
Jump to: