Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 157. (Read 1891106 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Hi there,

My antivirus software is detecting a virus in the stratis wallet from github (2.0.0.3). It calls it a malware : Miner.gen.

Is it normal and safe to ignore ?

thank you
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
All of the coins which were "released" by PBC they gained 500+%. Hopefully STRAT will be one of them as well
Great value is appointed to cryptocurrencies that fuel ICOs. Hope the price is green tomorrow, Stratis has the best product, it should go up.
Not only Tommrow, price will be increase continuously because the platform is ready for iOS and demand of stratis will increase,  They need some marketing.
This is for sure. We can see that the project team is developing appropriate procedures to ensure user experience and communication.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Stratis is starting to flex its muscle again and riding to wave of bullish scene in crypto . Hopefully momentum sustains until the first ICO GluOn and go to moon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think this coin will be noticeable this year and we will hear many more good news about it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
What with masternodes ??
When ? or they removed from road map because Ico's are more important ?
I waiting for masternodes more than year and still no working !!
It should be inculded in the Breeze privacy protocol. Without the masternode the Breeze protocol wouldnt have any privacy.
Activity: 882
What with masternodes ??
When ? or they removed from road map because Ico's are more important ?
I waiting for masternodes more than year and still no working !!
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
All of the coins which were "released" by PBC they gained 500+%. Hopefully STRAT will be one of them as well
Great value is appointed to cryptocurrencies that fuel ICOs. Hope the price is green tomorrow, Stratis has the best product, it should go up.
Not only Tommrow, price will be increase continuously because the platform is ready for iOS and demand of stratis will increase,  They need some marketing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

When IBM announced they use steller for their business partner, XLM went for huge pump, but now we lack real large companies to cooperate with us, I hope we will go big like XLM, becoming top 10 again.

Stratis is better than Stellar so in the future there will be partnerships with big companies signed. The blockchain competition is getting tighter and the best quality blockchain will prevail in the long run.

Agreed with you potentially it has more scope to grow more stronger than any competitors and in long run this will be great investment because crypto demand more big patience to enjoy the benefits of solid growth.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

When IBM announced they use steller for their business partner, XLM went for huge pump, but now we lack real large companies to cooperate with us, I hope we will go big like XLM, becoming top 10 again.

Stratis is better than Stellar so in the future there will be partnerships with big companies signed. The blockchain competition is getting tighter and the best quality blockchain will prevail in the long run.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
when stratis flies it retraces like a falling brick... or we will lets call it a healthy growth
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
That's pretty good coverage of the event, and of Stratis. It might help to clarify that Stratis allows you to write smart contracts in C# as well instead of Solidity, which is a new language to learn.

It is not every 2nd coin that gets mentioned in Forbes. Well done to the team for the exposure.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
That's pretty good coverage of the event, and of Stratis. It might help to clarify that Stratis allows you to write smart contracts in C# as well instead of Solidity, which is a new language to learn.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
The goal is to reach customers and people that are going to use the platform. Because that is going to give value to the token, if customers use it and lock a certain amount of tokens for ico/sidechains/smartcontracts or masternodes...
Looks like ico platform us about to be released on azure for anyone to use which is really good news...

https://youtu.be/-2L9XHSqly4

Im on my phone, sorry for the link...cant find howcto post it properly...its an interview with chris from londons expo...

https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/988333829499867136

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2L9XHSqly4&feature=youtu.be
Jump to: