Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 164. (Read 1891106 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Hello guys. What will be the next step? What about smart contracts on Stratis?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
I remember when STRAT used to be big in the crypto community. I wonder why its fallen off so much? Im guessing its just lack of marketing and/or better tech like fee less cryptos have come along. Either the case I wish it well

Stratis didnt fall, it hold 35-th place on coinmarketcap and its is holding good in this bearsih market situation...
You do realize the rankings are relative right? So irrespective of the market, Stratis has fallen relative to the other cryptos. What this means is, everything is falling, but Stratis is falling more.

That doesn't mean you should be worried - good projects will surface to the top when the dust settles. But that also doesn't mean you bury your head in the sand.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Awesome! The GUI will make it a lot easier for people to run a node now too and also enter your competition. Good job! Hopefully we will see a good increase in node counts with this too.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
I actually dont know how to compile anything.
There should be something like ticking a box to start out exploration over a gui wallet.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
STRATIS is a very good coin...It will be profitable if the some one hold this con for at least 1 year.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
4 usd dollar party next target will be 5 usd and beyond!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

There is alot going on in the Stratis-phere.. haha But I believe that this crypto has the ability to take a stance in 2018 as well. there are many that are going to greatly impact the whole cryptocurrency eco-system and stand out, and I am waiting for just the right time for Stratis.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
looks amazing!
Which features full nodes will bring to Stratis network?
Is it different than Masternode and secure node?
I am not familiar with this, so your explanations will be highly appreciated.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
I remember when STRAT used to be big in the crypto community. I wonder why its fallen off so much? Im guessing its just lack of marketing and/or better tech like fee less cryptos have come along. Either the case I wish it well

Stratis didnt fall, it hold 35-th place on coinmarketcap and its is holding good in this bearsih market situation...
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

It's really painful to watch this bear market. From the other side, it's a good chance to buy more, or to start buying for those, who missed it earlier. I don't this bear trend will last long.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Filling up my stratis bag former tokens. At this rate I might say this is bargain for stratis investors. More enhancements are in line with the platform development.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
It is good time to buy more when people is losing faith, and the price is low, remember stratis is one of the best project since 2016, it is profitable and we will win.
I prefer buying new and promising projects. I mean: Stratis is a good prject, but a lot of resistances all the way up.

It is not uncommon, once delivery of a coin starts, to see big players buy up sell walls. If you are interested in new projects where you can make a quick buck on the first pump then Stratis is not for you. Stratis is more of a long term hodl.

Stratis team has proven their ability since 2016, one and half year proves they are legitimate and solid team, if you buy other new projects, you may be scammed by them. How can you know they are really promising?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
It is good time to buy more when people is losing faith, and the price is low, remember stratis is one of the best project since 2016, it is profitable and we will win.
I prefer buying new and promising projects. I mean: Stratis is a good prject, but a lot of resistances all the way up.

It is not uncommon, once delivery of a coin starts, to see big players buy up sell walls. If you are interested in new projects where you can make a quick buck on the first pump then Stratis is not for you. Stratis is more of a long term hodl.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
But if btc fall under 6k mining going to die some point. 99% Coins are now useless. So i'm hoping money will go to better ones.
Instead of empty speculation, you can look at the hash rate. Does it look like it is dying?

And even if it drops under 6k it doesn't mean that mining operations will be ceased. It just means that areas with extremely low electricity prices can keep mining profitably while others cannot.

Mining is always an equilibrium between electricity prices and reward. Sometimes people shut down their miners and other times they turn them on again. It is normal economics 101. In an extreme example, I once had the most fun ever to nurse a coin down from ASIC difficulty to CPU difficulty. There will always be an equilibrium.
Jump to: