Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 29. (Read 1890822 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440

Thank you for this link Smiley

I got some help from discord and i must say Stratis community is definitely amazing ! Two persons gave from their own time to help me and i'm really thankfull to them ! Smiley

I made a mistake while launching Core wallet for the first time. It's not yet over but i learned new things and i'll work to solve the issue.

You're welcome. Smiley Though I've just shared it, and Bogdanel wrote the article. Here's another update form him on Stratis in the last weeks and incoming days:

https://www.publish0x.com/stratis-fans/stratis-in-the-last-weeks-and-incoming-days-xdwvy

Ty, i'll have a look ! Bogdanel is one of two person who kindly took time to help ! (Other one was dev0tion). I finally managed to solve my wallet issue. In fact during three days i was not able to access my wallet via Core.

My mistake is when i created my wallet i wrote a passphrase on a .doc (to get a backup) then copied/pasted it on Core wallet BUT adding  a 'space' before AND AFTER (!!) my passphrase.

So when logging i got a different public key generated (so balance was showing zero...).

Lesson i learned is next time i will install a wallet, i will close it first then relog in before sending assets on it ! Smiley

devOtion told me he intended to implement a passphrase verification on wallet creation to avoir such mistakes.

Many thanks to these two persons for support Smiley

legendary
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Chris Trew just announced on Twitter that "Masternodes applications will close at midnight (GMT) tomorrow" so if you wish to run a masternode for Stratis now is the time to do so!

https://twitter.com/chrisblockchain/status/1113398874016833536
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
Stratis will be giving a presentation to the Minnesota Cryptocurrency Group, Chris Trew will do a live-streamed Q & A afterwards.

https://twitter.com/CryptoUMN/status/1113107842352013313
copper member
Activity: 196

I got some help from discord and i must say Stratis community is definitely amazing ! Two persons gave from their own time to help me and i'm really thankfull to them ! Smiley

I made a mistake while launching Core wallet for the first time. It's not yet over but i learned new things and i'll work to solve the issue.

You're welcome. Smiley Though I've just shared it, and Bogdanel wrote the article. Here's another update form him on Stratis in the last weeks and incoming days:

https://www.publish0x.com/stratis-fans/stratis-in-the-last-weeks-and-incoming-days-xdwvy
legendary

legendary
You should join the Stratis discord as the community there can provide you fast and reliable support. Wink Forum is a little bit slow and old for technical difficulties.

Ok i'll do that now, ty for advice Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
You should join the Stratis discord as the community there can provide you fast and reliable support. Wink Forum is a little bit slow and old for technical difficulties.
legendary
Hi there !

Sorry to come here, on an Ann thread, to ask such a question but i'm in trouble with Stratis.

I purchased some and installed Stratis Core and Breeze wallet, then let sync. Now that it's all synchronized in am still not able
to get my tokens appear on balance, even if I can see transaction was ok via explorers.

Could someone help, please ? Does another wallet exist ? I heard of Electrum but i think it's not available from Stratis anymore.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Great! Is pretty positive news. Of course im would like microsoft to cooperate with us more. Then the price would definitely have grown.

I'm looking forward to see Tumblebit fully operation on Stratis, which should help the project get some more recognition in other communities as well (mainly the BTC community of course).
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
A new blog post by Justin with the title as "Blockchain for Enterprise" has been released if you would like to read it click this link
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Startis is very near to get stable above $1 this is nice progress in meantime this project is also rising slowly but steady. I think it is worth to keep hold this coin it will get more worth in upcoming rally which is about to start.

If BTC remains stable then we are definitely going back to above $1 and maybe this time we will stay there Smiley)

Expecting already the price of Stratis is very close to1$, it seems BTC is getting stable at this value which helps us to hold the coins in the coming days. Anyhow market slowly start recovering which it is going to be very good sign for the people who invested when the altcoin prices are very low in the market.
legendary
Startis is very near to get stable above $1 this is nice progress in meantime this project is also rising slowly but steady. I think it is worth to keep hold this coin it will get more worth in upcoming rally which is about to start.

If BTC remains stable then we are definitely going back to above $1 and maybe this time we will stay there Smiley)
Activity: 882
Merit: 254

Great! Is pretty positive news. Of course im would like microsoft to cooperate with us more. Then the price would definitely have grown.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
copper member
Activity: 196
legendary
The unofficial weekly retrospect #63 of STRATIS give it a read if you like it contains an interview with the CTO, name of the winner of $1000 STRAT giveaway and more.

https://medium.com/khilone/the-unofficial-weekly-stratis-retrospect-63-khilone-e6d657b70640
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Stratis is for the long run!

If i had a dollar for every time iv heard someone say im in it for the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: