Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 26. (Read 1890822 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Silly thing to say they dont care...
Yes it needs 95% of last blocks to be mined by core wallet stakers, and they said if people dont change to core wallet and activate it automatically then they will force activation in december...
There is still a lot of stakers on raspberry which doesnt support core wallet yet but they are working on a raspberry fix right now to make it easier for those users to move to core from qt.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Just saw on Cold Staking progress that number of the block left for cold staking to be activated is 1700 any idea how many days will it take to achieve that height of block 1286207

Team dont care about cold staking they wrote maybe in December lol !
Need 95% to turn on Cold staking.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Just saw on Cold Staking progress that number of the block left for cold staking to be activated is 1700 any idea how many days will it take to achieve that height of block 1286207
Activity: 21
I remember, the head of stratis said: 'They will enter the top 5 coimaketcap.' In fact, things are not as easy as words. Perhaps they also try a lot. But they just need to make a little mistake, good products, good team, good progress, but no one knows you and cares because you lack of speech in the community, weak maketing, learn how Samsung, Cocacola has once they did, they did very good communication, they knew how to advertise, the lack of what I see in you is, maketting loves poorly.
It seems that the team working well means that the fake will go down, investors don't care. You know, in this technology market, the price doesn't reflect everything, but does it also show that others care about you?
lots of us have been following this from the beginning which is very good to know that i have invested in this coin. The progress of the project seems good to me. goodluck stratis.
Previously I always rated stratis higher than wave. But now stratis is like something that always makes people feel depressed. The price is not even half that of Wave
Activity: 1085
All Alts Dead, BTC Killer is here  Grin Only buy BTC so your money is safe king is king and slave is slave nobody can not change this.
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
lots of us have been following this from the beginning which is very good to know that i have invested in this coin. The progress of the project seems good to me. goodluck stratis.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
where is that pussy wasda?
I need my STRATIS bag to go x3 from where before I break even. I love their development pace so I am pretty confident that STRATIS will do really well during the next bull run. I love their Breeze wallet.

Even though STRAT fell a lot from the peak I am still happy with my investment here (I bought during the early stages of ICO). If everything goes well a bull run would really help STRAT. Also, The cold staking feature will be activated in another 1545 blocks Smiley
then what is the price? How many coins can you buy. I'm glad you kept it to this day. Not everyone can do that

Oh I sold about 75% of my coins as soon as price hit above 0.001 BTC
I am not sure about the ICO price but it was less than $.01 bought around 20-22k STRAT

Congratulations because you had better entry times than I did. Perhaps there are lessons and accompanying it is a bit of luck to survive in this market
legendary
I need my STRATIS bag to go x3 from where before I break even. I love their development pace so I am pretty confident that STRATIS will do really well during the next bull run. I love their Breeze wallet.

Even though STRAT fell a lot from the peak I am still happy with my investment here (I bought during the early stages of ICO). If everything goes well a bull run would really help STRAT. Also, The cold staking feature will be activated in another 1545 blocks Smiley
then what is the price? How many coins can you buy. I'm glad you kept it to this day. Not everyone can do that

Oh I sold about 75% of my coins as soon as price hit above 0.001 BTC
I am not sure about the ICO price but it was less than $.01 bought around 20-22k STRAT
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
@Kazadar - I had to add nodes to get the stratis core to work. Found how to doing with an internet search...
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Stratis delivered the goods on it's 2018 roadmap. I'm way more confident in this project than in some of the other projects that I invested in a while back. I'm okay with them not pissing all their money away on marketing and hype. They're quietly getting ready for prime time. I have faith that this coin will be big one day. It's not that exciting if you're a day trader, but it's a safe bet if you're a long term Hodler...
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Marketing=0, Stratis to the Hell. 1 strat = 1sat
Roger that..still some value.  Team is still looking for quality talent to work for peanuts?   All keyboard jockey elephants please apply ASAP.

Guys & Gals, sorry to say but you've been scammed. Have none of you noticed that the lead shill for Stratis has gone AWOL? Khilone7 hasn't posted his hype here since March 15, which was a day after his last post shilling for beaxy exchange & where he was caught lying to investors there - he's not been seen on BCT since.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/khilone7-885258

Take a look at the project MediConnect that Stratis proudly bragged about partnering with:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-mediconnect-revolutionise-the-use-of-medication-stratis-verified-5098166

It's a nothing thread - a complete scam.

Now take a look at the beaxy thread where I caught him BS'ing:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.50286678

He's part of a larger group who are scamming forum members over & over again with various fake projects. Think about it, he got rumbled & has now gone missing - what does that tell you?
Activity: 658
Anybody else here having trouble with the core wallet? I always seems get stuck on the loading screen and then after a while it will just give me an error.
I would like to switch over from the qt wallet, but so far I havent found a way to make the core wallet work.
Activity: 51
Roger that..still some value.  Team is still looking for quality talent to work for peanuts?   All keyboard jockey elephants please apply ASAP.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Activity: 882

It's 95% to activate it (follows BIP-9: https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0009.mediawiki). The QT wallet will eventually be ignored for staking by a future version of the Stratis Core wallet (possibly around December 2019?), which will soft fork out the old C++ clients, meaning that the network will be 100% C# clients. This will activate cold staking, if it's not activated beforehand

Need 95% to activate. So no.
They wrote its maybe in December rotfl is so long and no any news so price drop harder as usual with other alts.
So anything in 2019 ?

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: