Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 687. (Read 1891114 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Someone should stay off of Poloniex.  The weak link is getting played and pretty much giving away their Stratis.  Absolutely no reason to sell at these prices. 
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Panic pig team mates, shame on you!  Angry  You don't deserve the future huge profit of Stratis will bring. We get rid of you suckers, and we will go to Stratosphere. Bye.

Don't be so rude sir, they are not pig mates ok? I am also staking, not sold any one, but buy and sell is the normal action, don't think sell is negative thing, because every sell has new buyers, maybe they dumped the coins to the whales? Must be good things.

yeah i have only bought and staked also. with the depth chart everyone should be ready to buy more if you believe in Stratis. IMO look like a avalanche coming from the sell side.
Had 2 conflicted Staking in the last 2 days, hope i get the next one.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Panic pig team mates, shame on you!  Angry  You don't deserve the future huge profit of Stratis will bring. We get rid of you suckers, and we will go to Stratosphere. Bye.

Don't be so rude sir, they are not pig mates ok? I am also staking, not sold any one, but buy and sell is the normal action, don't think sell is negative thing, because every sell has new buyers, maybe they dumped the coins to the whales? Must be good things.
Activity: 383
legendary
Is really great entry price now?

yes, you dont want to miss the train or do you?

Give him 1 reason why he should trust you:)

His name is Mr. Pro. 
Activity: 423

Give him 1 reason why he should trust you:)
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Ok dleader has convinced me that Stratis is legit.

I have bought some.

Welcome me, friends, into your fold.

Activity: 644
This is the calm before the storm. Top holders are rigorously accumulating. Stratis will be the next big crypto of 2017
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
whats the main difference between Stratis and Qtum? I mean I know Stratis is already going and they have not yet release the coin but beside that? IM trying to decide to buy more Stratis or get some Qtum.

With all the drama unfolding on Qtum.  I would recommend sticking with the bread and butter Stratis.  Just keep moving up on the Stratis rich list. 

Thanks, yeah i just checked and I'm a nobody on Stratis, Im right under 500, i could sell my litecoin and move up to right above 300. just not sure what to do   Huh

Stratis for long term holding is a good investment. I would not touch Qtum, too many uncertainties. And Stratis also is at a low in terms of price at the moment, you problaby won't get them cheaper.
whats the main difference between Stratis and Qtum? I mean I know Stratis is already going and they have not yet release the coin but beside that? IM trying to decide to buy more Stratis or get some Qtum.

With all the drama unfolding on Qtum.  I would recommend sticking with the bread and butter Stratis.  Just keep moving up on the Stratis rich list. 

Thanks, yeah i just checked and I'm a nobody on Stratis, Im right under 500, i could sell my litecoin and move up to right above 300. just not sure what to do   Huh
legendary

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It's very nice to be able to pick up Stratis at 6850sats a piece.  Thank you to whoever sold them at a clearance price.   

i agree its the cheapest price for this month just bought mine too. Cheesy.. i have order at 6700 each stratis hoping it will that price atleast this evening.

Both of you were lucky for getting Stratis at these prices, I bought mine at 7500 still holding and confident that the price will double in few weeks time.

anything under 100,000 sats is cheap my friend.

strats is a buy and hold.

I have no doubts that Stratis could hit 100k or more in the future.  That's why I'm always buying and staking the heck out of Stratis.  Those few Stratis that I earn from staking might end up being a nice chunk of side cash.  

same here. buy,send to wallet, stake...repeat cycle
are u a top 100 wallet?

That's the Stratis way.  Yes I am.  Are you?

yup
top 30 Grin

Very nice!  What color Lambo?  Yellow for me lol.  I'm only top 50. 
Top 300 for me, gotta start somewhere, I'm sure I'll still be in an amazing position when stratis inevitably goes beyond the moon.
legendary
It's very nice to be able to pick up Stratis at 6850sats a piece.  Thank you to whoever sold them at a clearance price.   

i agree its the cheapest price for this month just bought mine too. Cheesy.. i have order at 6700 each stratis hoping it will that price atleast this evening.

Both of you were lucky for getting Stratis at these prices, I bought mine at 7500 still holding and confident that the price will double in few weeks time.

I have no doubts that Stratis could hit 100k or more in the future.  That's why I'm always buying and staking the heck out of Stratis.  Those few Stratis that I earn from staking might end up being a nice chunk of side cash.  

are u a top 100 wallet?

yup
top 30 Grin

Very nice!  What color Lambo?  Yellow for me lol.  I'm only top 50. 
Activity: 154

are u a top 100 wallet?

yup
top 30 Grin
legendary

are u a top 100 wallet?

Jump to: