Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 684. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Stratis is in rally again, the higher the better, the volume is small and the bottom has been built nowadays, 6k sat is the serious super floor for Stratis, we won't go lower than 6k sat in the future. We will go to the suitable range, like 10k plus level.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500

The Stratis Team has great money management skills.  Worldwide traveling to present the Stratis platform and have yet to touch the ICO funds is awesome.  There's no doubt Stratis will prosper. 

Hi, I see the fund reserve 400 BTC wallet balance is 0. So it is spent on development?
https://blockchain.info/zh-cn/address/1G72t2tmf5HhPHPAyUgmHHHN3zqAwUJeRo

This is the escrow address, still 512 btc left, so we have enough fund to grow bigger.
https://blockchain.info/address/38ZJ12p5v9RpC8TWsLozwkchyevC287x56
Activity: 524
more strat in wallet = more staking power or is this based on cpu? how does this work?

No connection with the CPU. More STRAT in staking = more staking weight = higher probability earn a new block. So that is how POS scheme works.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
more strat in wallet = more staking power or is this based on cpu? how does this work?
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Went ahead in pulled the trigger today and got more Stratis.  Grin  hope it allows me to stake more successfully!

Great price right now, only a matter of time.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Went ahead in pulled the trigger today and got more Stratis.  Grin  hope it allows me to stake more successfully!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Do anyone has the idea what the burn rate of Stratis team is, I know they collected close to 1000BTC, if this team don't come up with a real product I can see them running out of money soon.

If they buy back stratis with their own money they will be left poor and gluten free within few hours. As someone has pointed out, ico funds havent been moved yet, so I can assume they had an emergency cash with which they buy up Stratis on the open market.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

The Stratis Team has great money management skills.  Worldwide traveling to present the Stratis platform and have yet to touch the ICO funds is awesome.  There's no doubt Stratis will prosper. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

That is a great news and Stratis team must be one of the most disciplined and dedicate people in the space. I know some people are into Crypto because of the money involved not because they are interested in build or developing anything
Activity: 728
and i'm in staking...  Grin

but why in staking i can see the Network Weigth decresing in this last day? it's goods for staking productivity...but i'm asking why this?

Nobody knows, I estimate that a few whales or fishes who were staking are very panic so deposit coins to Poloniex, or they are ready to sell, that is why they do not stake, and the network weight decreases.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
and i'm in staking...  Grin

but why in staking i can see the Network Weigth decresing in this last day? it's goods for staking productivity...but i'm asking why this?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Great news to let us know, I heard that Stratis team has never touched the ICO fund, it is good, Chris spent his pocket money to develop, and everything is going OK. Fortunately this project is releasing fund through specific milestones, so very secure investment for us. We can see good projects will finally get their positions in 2017, blockchain age is now.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Good to hear poly's update, I can't imagine 98% C# devs don't know how blockchain and bitcoin works, it is a deep course to learn, more devs will get on board.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

This is exciting news.  The Stratis team is getting larger and stronger by the day.  Stratis is the future! 
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

great news! still a little bit precisely we will wait. I think the guys happened to make an impression!
Thanks Mahesh and welcome to the Stratis family. We look forward to bringing blockchain to millions of c# devs!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Legendary.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
great news! still a little bit precisely we will wait. I think the guys happened to make an impression!
Jump to: