Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 688. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
It's very nice to be able to pick up Stratis at 6850sats a piece.  Thank you to whoever sold them at a clearance price.   

i agree its the cheapest price for this month just bought mine too. Cheesy.. i have order at 6700 each stratis hoping it will that price atleast this evening.

Both of you were lucky for getting Stratis at these prices, I bought mine at 7500 still holding and confident that the price will double in few weeks time.

anything under 100,000 sats is cheap my friend.

strats is a buy and hold.

I have no doubts that Stratis could hit 100k or more in the future.  That's why I'm always buying and staking the heck out of Stratis.  Those few Stratis that I earn from staking might end up being a nice chunk of side cash.  

same here. buy,send to wallet, stake...repeat cycle
are u a top 100 wallet?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Introducing HashProof https://www.hashproof.org. The first Stratis proof of existence website

Store your document hash on Stratis blockchain forever with a small fee. Currently the blockchain supports upto 40 bytes only.

What does your service mean? Only in Stratis coin? Thanks for your contribution.

Yes for now only Stratis.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Stratis team.  Are there any plans of getting listed on a Chinese exchange and doing a convention in China?  Qtum which has a huge Chinese following might end up being a scam and those investors will be looking elsewhere.  Stratis should try to hit the Chinese market.  Let's conquer the world!
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

Introducing HashProof https://www.hashproof.org. The first Stratis proof of existence website

Store your document hash on Stratis blockchain forever with a small fee. Currently the blockchain supports upto 40 bytes only.

What does your service mean? Only in Stratis coin? Thanks for your contribution.
legendary
It's very nice to be able to pick up Stratis at 6850sats a piece.  Thank you to whoever sold them at a clearance price.   

i agree its the cheapest price for this month just bought mine too. Cheesy.. i have order at 6700 each stratis hoping it will that price atleast this evening.

Both of you were lucky for getting Stratis at these prices, I bought mine at 7500 still holding and confident that the price will double in few weeks time.

I have no doubts that Stratis could hit 100k or more in the future.  That's why I'm always buying and staking the heck out of Stratis.  Those few Stratis that I earn from staking might end up being a nice chunk of side cash.  
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Introducing HashProof https://www.hashproof.org . The first Stratis proof of existence website

Store your document hash on  Stratis   blockchain forever with a small fee. Currently the blockchain supports upto 40 bytes only.

Activity: 784
Merit: 511
It's very nice to be able to pick up Stratis at 6850sats a piece.  Thank you to whoever sold them at a clearance price.    

And also happy are all Bounty receivers who have not sold their stratis so far right after the start.
Stratis under 7k is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to BUY.

Really great entry price and also Bag Filling price...  With all the hard work the STRATIS Team is doing, its a coin that is here to stay.

Time to laod up!  And also Buy a STRATIS LIMITED EDITION COIN (Link in Sig) Only a few left!

i reserved #45, where do i send strats
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
Stratis under 7k is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to BUY.

Really great entry price and also Bag Filling price...  With all the hard work the STRATIS Team is doing, its a coin that is here to stay.

Time to laod up!  And also Buy a STRATIS LIMITED EDITION COIN (Link in Sig) Only a few left!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Don't follow the advise of trolls.

Very funny to read  Grin
But no one will follow the trolls really, don't worry.

Don't be so sure, the market is made from followers and leaders. Seems there are more followers than leaders. That is how the money is made.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!

legendary
Yeah, price is going down because of bitcoin rally, we will go back to pump very soon, you see other alts are going down too, happy staking guys.

Normal flow of things crypto, btc price rising aggregates the value of your stratis holdings Wink so hold !

Completely agree. And It's always the same.
Please don't panic guys, STRAT is a very ambitious project.
It is worth to hold.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Yeah, price is going down because of bitcoin rally, we will go back to pump very soon, you see other alts are going down too, happy staking guys.

Normal flow of things crypto, btc price rising aggregates the value of your stratis holdings Wink so hold !
Activity: 307
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm not sure if this has been posted in here yet or not but please follow the below link and vote for Stratis to be listed on Coinbase.  Stratis is not one of the main choices so you will have to click on "Other" and type in "Stratis".  It doesn't take long at all so please put in your vote! Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2fiKVGs8bBWSzUols16GjetJ0aWx4N1J10SP0NwhG6rdtfg/viewform

I don't think that's official, is it linked from coinbase's website?

It's an official voting poll to add a coin on Coinbase.  I saw it on twitter and it was tweeted by Brian Armstrong who is the Co-founder and CEO of Coinbase.  Here's the link to his tweet.  I know Stratis is a long shot to be added but it doesn't hurt to vote.

https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/816078749963694080

Thank you for posting the source Smiley, VOTED  Cool

No problem man.  Thank you for voting for Stratis.  Stratis is the Future!

Thanks.. Voted for Stratis :-)
And another from me  Grin

thanks all of you for good cooperation  and helpful at time.
Don't follow the advise of trolls.

Very funny to read  Grin
But no one will follow the trolls really, don't worry.
Activity: 251
just got more cheap Stratis.  Wink

Not as cheap as they will be in the very near future.

really? could you be more specific? Because i was gonna buy more today but if you think it will be cheaper i might wait till noon.

He doesn't know any more than you do.  It's your money so do what you think is best with it, don't let a comment/opinion influence your decisions. 

Yeah don't let my post put you off. It is an opinion of mine due to btc's rally. It isn't stopping but my prediction is not set in stone so enjoy cheap stratis Cheesy

Good thing you replied.  Some people might think you have some inside information.  Haha.  The Stratis price really is being affected by the BTC rally like you said.  It's always a good time to buy Stratis under a dollar. 

Yeah I don't wanna be known as an insider or a fudder or bullshitter that is not my game. All coins are a steal atm but my feeling is they will all drop more yet.
Jump to: