Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 72. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Stratis is going to the moon! Jump on while you still can Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
The Stratis Puzzle Contest has been a great success! I would like to thank @aprogiena and @NoEscape0!

Thanks to them there now is an article with the 'Stratis Puzzle Solutions'

https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto/stratis-puzzle-solutions-e6b990a955e
Activity: 543
Merit: 250

my friend, I agree with you. Smiley
 almost all the coins are down this year. but I think stratis still one of the project to hold. It will rise soon.

The most important factor which decide the future of any project active dev team and supporting community. All people have their own choices and goals some see the big potential in it and some thinking totally opposite. I think we must use our brain to invest our own hard earned money.

Yes but both factors are very fragile. Dev teams sometimes decide to jump ship because they see another brand new and more profitable thing on the horizon. And the same counts fo the community. Most people are on the outlook for the next big thing.

Why look for the next big thing when it's right in front of your eyes?  STRATIS! 

I am not saying Stratis can't be the next big thing, but honestly speaking it is not like there are zero alternatives out there that people can seriously have a look at.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
am I right guys? Stratis is a Ethereum competitor also? which list u are asking for, most of dapp blockchain are useless and haven't utility nowadays. ETH is a still more popular platform where developer are building.
NOt sure that whether STRATIS is a real potential competitor with ETH or not, but at least with the price chart of STRATIS, I believe that it's not too bad to buy the one and hold tightly for months.
I don't see reason for deeper drops in the near future.

They're working on similar solutions, yes, but the tech behind it is different. Its kinda like apple and samsung, whichever one you like depends on your personal criteria, same wil apply here, some devs will prefer strat, some will prefer eth
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
STRATIS has a real team with real development behind it.  The technology and product they offer is unique and all they need is to finish the platform (or at least the first working version of it).  Exciting times for strat even with the bear market. 
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
am I right guys? Stratis is a Ethereum competitor also? which list u are asking for, most of dapp blockchain are useless and haven't utility nowadays. ETH is a still more popular platform where developer are building.
NOt sure that whether STRATIS is a real potential competitor with ETH or not, but at least with the price chart of STRATIS, I believe that it's not too bad to buy the one and hold tightly for months.
I don't see reason for deeper drops in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
what makes this different to other competitive platforms?
At the end of the year Stratis isn't just a project, but a fully working product.
Name me some "competitive" other projects out there who could say the same??
Name us please, 3 direct competitors of Stratis..

lol, u need a list of useless blockchain projects with children just like stratis???

Activity: 462
Merit: 2
At the end of the year Stratis isn't just a project, but a fully working product.

lol, u need a list of useless blockchain projects with children just like stratis???
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I still continue to believe and think that Stratis will surprise us in 2018. And I hope this will happen in this year.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Buy more STRAT and pump the price, supply will push the price up.
No one can personally pump the coin, only huge demand can do it.
When the right time come, the coin will be automatically pumped as integrated high demand in total.
Current low price of STRATIS is good to accumulate more.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Buy more STRAT and pump the price, supply will push the price up.
Activity: 39
Activity: 112
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
You will always go down with bitcoin, not go up when bitcoin up. Sad, hope Q4 production will help STRAT boost again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Today was the lowest trading volume this year $549 858 USD

We went back to where we started.

People loosing interest about project. And also it was the day when total market trade volume was quite low. I think it was about 10 kkk
jumping down to 140 mil from 2 bil mcap ATH. Yea, things don't look good for current holders, but its an investment opportunity for the rest.
don't worry guys! the uptrend will start soon. Stratis team is working silently on development rather than creating hype to pump and dump, they implement blockchain.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
This will allow Stratis to point to a new chain once the majority are staking using the next wallet. Once that soft fork is achieved there will be new features for staking, such as cold staking.
Pages:
Jump to: