Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 73. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Today was the lowest trading volume this year $549 858 USD

We went back to where we started.

People loosing interest about project. And also it was the day when total market trade volume was quite low. I think it was about 10 kkk
jumping down to 140 mil from 2 bil mcap ATH. Yea, things don't look good for current holders, but its an investment opportunity for the rest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Strat is being left behind, will be lucky to remain a top 100 coin next year.

Basically every feature Strat has launched has been a complete failure and nobody is interested, sad just sad.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
We need more exchanges, Okex, Huobi and Bitifinex!! As soon as possible STRATIS, go to new exchanges!!!

Good advice, your request might be considered by the team. For now, binance is good enough to be a place for daily straits and volume is also very good in my opinion.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Is there a more boring or dead coin than Stratis on the entire market? Nobody is buying this dead shitcoin. Volume has completely collapsed. Every spike is downward when another whale decides to dump tens of thousands of Strat.

I lost my roll on this stupid effing coin. I hope the Strat team is having fun partying on their special project Yacht while investors suffer.

Please sell and get out. If you cant recognise a darkhorse its not for you.

Good point, I see azazel has complaint for many months, crying like a baby, lol. Very nagative to new investors.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
We need more exchanges, Okex, Huobi and Bitifinex!! As soon as possible STRATIS, go to new exchanges!!!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/bnzHpqZ.jpg

People loosing interest about project. And also it was the day when total market trade volume was quite low. I think it was about 10 kkk

Thats a totally wrong conclusion. Volatility is declining and traders moved to projects that are currently more volatile. This is actually verry bullish. At the end of the marketcycle volume and volatility is at it lowest. Strat will be one of the best performers of end 2018.

Most other projects in the top 100 have not ended its marketcycle and there volumes, will move up and down, but decline even further over time until there cycle is compleet.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER

Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
unlike some of the hate comments might suggest, stratis is doing great. They're building the rolls royce of blockchain, seems to me they can take a little bit more time than all the Fords getting built left and right
DLT will provide the stratis team a new revenue stream and it will attract customers away from the competition. In the end this is good for the continuity.

One thing that's exciting is all the parts of the ecosystem feed into each other. If something is built on DLT it can likely easily be brought to the public chain and vice versa.
Is there a more boring or dead coin than Stratis on the entire market? Nobody is buying this dead shitcoin. Volume has completely collapsed. Every spike is downward when another whale decides to dump tens of thousands of Strat.

I lost my roll on this stupid effing coin. I hope the Strat team is having fun partying on their special project Yacht while investors suffer.

Please sell and get out. If you cant recognise a darkhorse its not for you.
Stratis,

A project which is completely ready for enterpirses at the end of this year.
Big and active community included C# sharp corner.
Side chains, smart contracts, masternodes locking up Stratis.
Already a few partnerships and a lot will follow in the next years.

You can call Stratis a lot, but calling Stratis a dead coin which don't care about their investors is just crap or you have wrong/other information.

- 2018 is development and production release year
- 2019 is the year of exposure and making everyone aware what Stratis is about
- 2020 is the year of mass adoption

Please reconsider your opinion before it's too late.

I think Stratis will survive and revive very soon, actually the price will surge in the future, I love this project.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
Stratis,

A project which is completely ready for enterpirses at the end of this year.
Big and active community included C# sharp corner.
Side chains, smart contracts, masternodes locking up Stratis.
Already a few partnerships and a lot will follow in the next years.

You can call Stratis a lot, but calling Stratis a dead coin which don't care about their investors is just crap or you have wrong/other information.

- 2018 is development and production release year
- 2019 is the year of exposure and making everyone aware what Stratis is about
- 2020 is the year of mass adoption

Please reconsider your opinion before it's too late.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Activity: 490
Great things coming for stratis this quarther

Like what? Sorry wasn;t following it
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Great things coming for stratis this quarther
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform/comments/9mhohp/stratis_investor_faq_now_live/

Thanks for sharing this link with us I found this update on official Reddit account but you beat to share this useful link. This is good initiative taken by the team to make it helpful for new investors to understand about this platform.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Now many coins have such a low volume. I think this is temporary.

It's the calm before the storm

That is good, it seems that expo became useless before, let us save more funds on development.
Pages:
Jump to: