Pages:
Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 74. (Read 1891104 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
Now many coins have such a low volume. I think this is temporary.

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Today was the lowest trading volume this year $549 858 USD

We went back to where we started.

Never mind, at that time, there were much less coins/tokens there, and the market cap was 20 M usd. I just wonder why we are panic about the volume.
Make Crypto Great Again!
Today was the lowest trading volume this year $549 858 USD

We went back to where we started.

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
STRATIS and TOYOTA partinership  rumors.
Personally, I don't believe what other people saying.I just follow official twitter facebook telegram and slack for getting latest update about the project. if you follow other people its okay but never trust any news without a good source.

Yes. I remember in winter there was news that stratis collaborates with Microsoft office. After this news, the price of a STRAT coin has increased greatly. And then it turned out that it was fake news. We must always check the news.

Never have there been news about Microsoft Office. Go troll somwhere else. Maybe a joke from a random dude.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Personally, I don't believe what other people saying.I just follow official twitter facebook telegram and slack for getting latest update about the project. if you follow other people its okay but never trust any news without a good source.

Yes. I remember in winter there was news that stratis collaborates with Microsoft office. After this news, the price of a STRAT coin has increased greatly. And then it turned out that it was fake news. We must always check the news.
Activity: 16
@boomboom you should check out BITGEX they will have masterndoe staking on their exchange. Everyone should vote for strat https://bitgex.io/?ref=e219fcd0-5a24-402a-ae95-50127718c5a8
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
We need masternodes. This will stabilize the price and raise the value of the token

Exactly, they lack of campaigns of setting up masternodes, and tumblebit service, since no people use this makes the price low.

Is there a way to see how many masternodes are currently running? Any in hands of individual investors?

And has there been more talk about lower tier masternodes? I know the 250k nodes would be needed to have enough reserves to be able to tumble, but I thought lower tier masternodes would come for helping support other parts of the Stratis ecosystem. It's been so long since this has been mentioned.

Getting reliable stats and data about masternodes is difficult, I guess privacy conscious people aren't likely to use a service where the operators are publicly sprooking the service details including their stats on public forums. I would love to join a masternode pool, but still can't find anyone offering that yet.
Activity: 16
Hey STRAT fam! I was thinking that Stratis would be a good addition to BITGEX its a POS exchange, you can stake while you trade so you never miss out on profits. If you guys are interested in voting for STRAT just sign up and cast your vote. https://bitgex.io/?ref=e219fcd0-5a24-402a-ae95-50127718c5a8
Make Crypto Great Again!
How was your week?

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Stratis is undervalued now. You guys missing a great chance. it's a good time to buy and full the bag with Stratis. I bought a lot of and waiting again for the next dump. I have a strong believed in this project.
Yes, there is a chance that soon Stratis will fly away to the moon) Good and optimistic forecast https://www.tradingview.com/chart/STRATBTC/lTT1zoOR-STRATIS-BULL-RUN/ I hope that this will happen))
Activity: 82
Bag holders desperatly trying to scramble out of stratis with any volume it can produce.

Strat community members spreadung false rumors desperatly hoping for a pump to ditch strat.

This is funny to watch.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 75

your rumor is not even humoring me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
We need masternodes. This will stabilize the price and raise the value of the token

Exactly, they lack of campaigns of setting up masternodes, and tumblebit service, since no people use this makes the price low.

Is there a way to see how many masternodes are currently running? Any in hands of individual investors?

And has there been more talk about lower tier masternodes? I know the 250k nodes would be needed to have enough reserves to be able to tumble, but I thought lower tier masternodes would come for helping support other parts of the Stratis ecosystem. It's been so long since this has been mentioned.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1

Where are the rumors coming from?

Just full bullshit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Where are the rumors coming from?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

I need Stratis to moon, somebody do something!

We want it too, but why do you complain and post negative things here? This doesn't help the price but only makes new investors avoid buying Stratis.

Venting makes me feel better and I do have some legitimate questions many of which haven't been answered. Nobody will give an update on Gluon. Its will past the deadline for the SEC, did they get rejected or did SEC push back the time table?

Anyways anyone who doesn't invest because of a post of mine isn't likely to be a long term holder anyway. They would dump at the first sign of trouble.
Activity: 460
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: