Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 838. (Read 1891114 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It's not about the right move but about communication..

I am a big fan and have been since ICO but really curious/nervous about the requested suspension/take down request on bittrex and lack of communication from stratis team... will be interesting to see what happens to the market when it re opens..
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Stratis told them to halt trading
https[Suspicious link removed]xchange/status/797269417067302912

Must be something wrong though, lot of people will probably sell out of fear when trading resumes.

These forums dont like links for some reason.  But check out bittrex twitter.

Why would Bittrex comply with that request?

Cos its for the good of both business.
Activity: 28

Must be something wrong though, lot of people will probably sell out of fear when trading resumes.

Why would Bittrex comply with that request?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Stratis price jumps so high.... Bittrex was not able to contain its orders and undergoes a maintenance. I hope it would be online sooner.

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Can anyone answer my question?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? Why was trading halted on Bittrex?
Activity: 191
The Lady with the Lamp
there's no stopping STRATIS! excited for next week updates😀
Activity: 136
Why did you ask Bittrex to suspend trading in STRATIS? This can' be good!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Stratis price jumps so high.... Bittrex was not able to contain its orders and undergoes a maintenance. I hope it would be online sooner.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs and get first hand project updates and announcements.

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
13K ATH, great news, we will have first release in next week, the team is delivering and makes people trust them, amazing work. No.27 at CMC, http://coinmarketcap.com/

I was patient when it ranked out of 50th, I will have much more patience when it ranks top 30, top 20, I believe this is a top 5 project, even NO.3, just ranks behind BTCÐ
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Really Bittrex?? Maintenance when Im trying to deposit STRAT  Huh Huh
Activity: 160
professional team, look forward to the launch in the next week! Grin
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
As the previous posters ask, I'm also curious what the maintenance is all about - or just routine?

Either way, loving this. STRAT is the first coin I promised to hold on to indefinitely as a result of constant losses due to panic, buying in to hype, etc

The real deal, folks!!
Activity: 355
Yes, bittrex is maintaining stratis.

{"MarketCurrency":"STRAT","BaseCurrency":"BTC","MarketCurrencyLong":"Stratis","BaseCurrencyLong":"Bitcoin","MinTradeSize":0.00000001,"MarketName":"BTC-STRAT","IsActive":false,"Created":"2016-08-10T23:26:39.657","Notice":"Maintenance","IsSponsored":null,"LogoUrl":"https://i.imgur.com/8mPy6Lr.jpg"}
Activity: 672
why stratis in bittrex disable?
I want trading in beta.rawx.io whether safely?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Maintenance at Trex?
Activity: 37
I have pointed out to Krushang that in fact there are some issues with chrome rendering of sig. However, I would suggest we hold on a couple of days to make any changes to sig as there may be some additional changes we would like to include that better reflect Stratis key messages. Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 364
not the best time but it seems bittrex decided to do a maintenance on strat...

Maintenance?  Seems like it could be a huge problem if you need to buy/sell coin but cannot do it due to "maintenance"...
It's not big deal, everything needs maintenance in a while.. just like you sometimes need to have a haircut, brush your teeth or like your car needs oil.

Anyways Stratis team walks the talk and do what they say they are going to do. They are setting the prime example of getting shit done. As many other cryptocurrency teams can learn from this code of conduct. That's why this is going be the leading blockchain company surpassing Ethereum marketcap just below the number 1 cryptocurrency Bitcoin. That's the place where Stratis belongs.

Maybe. Let's not forget to always put an order when a big buy wall is there.  Grin

Trolling aside, I totally agree on the professional aspect of Stratis so far, for the other things, time will tell.
Activity: 137
Merit: 101

Maintenance?  Seems like it could be a huge problem if you need to buy/sell coin but cannot do it due to "maintenance"...
It's not big deal, everything needs maintenance in a while.. just like you sometimes need to have a haircut, brush your teeth or like your car needs oil.

Anyways Stratis team walks the talk and do what they say they are going to do. They are setting the prime example of getting shit done. As many other cryptocurrency teams can learn from this code of conduct. That's why this is going be the leading blockchain company surpassing Ethereum marketcap just below the number 1 cryptocurrency Bitcoin. That's the place where Stratis belongs.
Activity: 28

Maintenance?  Seems like it could be a huge problem if you need to buy/sell coin but cannot do it due to "maintenance"...
Jump to: