Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 841. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
yeah, really a great move from a 1 and a 1/2 man show to a professional team now. 
congrats to the team

1 and a 1/2 man show? What do you mean? Stratis original team has 6 members, now are 9. Never one man show.

Maybe he was reffering to the video interview by taizen,  which you could see a curtain in the background, which to some may have looked like it was a one man show, shrug.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
yeah, really a great move from a 1 and a 1/2 man show to a professional team now. 
congrats to the team

1 and a 1/2 man show? What do you mean? Stratis original team has 6 members, now are 9. Never one man show.
Activity: 70
congrats to the team

copper member
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Stratis is pretty steady . After barging into 9k sats, it won't go below that. Very impressive.

Agreed. Was afraid we'd dip below the 9K mark till the next release of news from the Stratis team. Seems to be a solid support.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Stratis is pretty steady . After barging into 9k sats, it won't go below that. Very impressive.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
ok you guys convinced me (sig)

It is my first time to see American idol post here.  Grin
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
ok you guys convinced me (sig)
Activity: 73

NO!

When you see a member hear wearing the STRATIS Signature (which looks amazing by the way, best i have ever seen)
People will understand the following...

Stratis Signature wearers are...

1- True Supporters of the Developments team and community.
2- Often removing coins from Bittrex to Stake in $STRAT Wallet.
3- Helpers! They help to promote stratis and help the Stratis community
4- PROUD! They are proud and devoted.

When you have people like  this in your community, you have a WINNING TEAM

I kind of think of it as wearing an awesome tshirt to promote a product.  I can't wait qualify for a signature to help promote Stratis!  The project has a great supporting community on Slack.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

NO!

When you see a member hear wearing the STRATIS Signature (which looks amazing by the way, best i have ever seen)
People will understand the following...

Stratis Signature wearers are...

1- True Supporters of the Developments team and community.
2- Often removing coins from Bittrex to Stake in $STRAT Wallet.
3- Helpers! They help to promote stratis and help the Stratis community
4- PROUD! They are proud and devoted.

When you have people like  this in your community, you have a WINNING TEAM
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
He will cry in te future because of swing trading, he is lucky this time, but won't be everytime.

Just like everything else, doing both effectively will net you the most gains.  I also like staking because its easier, constantly transferring between exchange and wallet is a hassle.  When my coins are at the exchange I always feel like I am wasting time by not staking.  But if they are in my wallet I feel like I can't make a trade quick enough if there is an opportunity Smiley  So yeah gotta find that balance

"Stake it till you Make it!"

My coins wont be seeing an exchange till we at 100k+ 
Strong hands make many Grands....
wow that's perfectly called patience and trust with this project hope i can make some good entry to have some more and hold for long term too.
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
He will cry in te future because of swing trading, he is lucky this time, but won't be everytime.

Just like everything else, doing both effectively will net you the most gains.  I also like staking because its easier, constantly transferring between exchange and wallet is a hassle.  When my coins are at the exchange I always feel like I am wasting time by not staking.  But if they are in my wallet I feel like I can't make a trade quick enough if there is an opportunity Smiley  So yeah gotta find that balance

"Stake it till you Make it!"

My coins wont be seeing an exchange till we at 100k+ 
Strong hands make many Grands....
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Still holding ~9.2k, I thought it would settle ~8.5k

I sold at 10k, rebuy at 9k. Ahh yummy. I think it will settle around 8k too.

Very nice timing and strategy. I should have done this while I have a chance.

I prefer staking, not trading, ahow about the price went to 20k if you sold at 10k? You guys will cry because of swing trading, this is very wrong action during a long term coin.

Nah, he did buy again at a low price so that he can have more tokens than staking. Sometimes it takes risk to gain more. Just a strategy that is effective  in the world of trading.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I prefer staking, not trading, ahow about the price went to 20k if you sold at 10k? You guys will cry because of swing trading, this is very wrong action during a long term coin.

Nah, he did buy again at a low price so that he can have more tokens than staking. Sometimes it takes risk to gain more. Just a strategy that is effective  in the world of trading.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Jump to: