Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 843. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Such a great coin this. Fuck... need to get more btc so I can buy some! Undecided Any bounties here?

Wear the Full Member sig above, no bounty buy shows you are committed.  Join the slack, make good posts and you might get tipped.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
am i allowed to wear the old one?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Such a great coin this. Fuck... need to get more btc so I can buy some! Undecided Any bounties here?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
logos looking great and so far we have 1,110 Stratis tips to donate to Designer! (very nice)

NEW FULL MEMBER SIGNATURE PLEASE USE

I am looking forward to qualifying for one of these signatures.  The designs are really good and a great way represent Stratis.  In due time I guess, but still glad to be a part of the project as an investor.  Definately not a whale, but more of a minnow. Smiley

Code:
[center][b][font=Verdana] [url=http://stratisplatform.com/][color=#B3B3AD]◆  [color=#484e59]STRATIS[/color]  ◇[color=#04ADE0]  BLOCKCHAIN [color=#3c8daa] SOLUTIONS  [color=#3c8daa] ◆◇[/color]◆ [color=#04ADE0]PRIVATE[/color] [color=#1a72ba]CHAINS[/color] [color=#B3B3AD]◆◇◇[/color][/url]
[url=https://github.com/stratisproject/StratisBitcoinFullNode][color=#484e59]| [color=#34b8e3]FU[color=#37acd3]LL [color=#3a99ba]NO[color=#3c8daa]DE [color=#407a92]GI[color=#426d82]TH[color=#456171]UB [color=#484e59]|[/url] [url=http://stratisplatform.com/][color=#34b8e2]ST[color=#37abd1]RA[color=#399dc0]TI[color=#3c90af]S [color=#484e59]WE[color=#484e59]BS[color=#484e59]IT[color=#484e59]E [color=#484e59]|[/url] [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/stratis-the-first-blockchain-developed-for-businesses-full-pos-1512202][color=#35b5de]FO[color=#38a5ca]RU[color=#3b95b5]M [color=#3e86a1]TH[color=#41768c]RE[color=#446678]AD [color=#484e59]|[/url]
[color=#B3B3AD]◇◇◆[/color] [color=#04ADE0]BLOCKCHAIN[/color] [color=#1a72ba][b]a[/b]s[/color] [color=#000][b]a[/b][/color] [color=#1a72ba][b]S[/b]ERVICE[/color] [color=#484e59]BaaS[/color][color=#B3B3AD] ◆
[/center]

text crisper, more easy to read.   As you can see, above, Member and full member are similar, you can always use code for lower member levels.
EG: Full member can use "member" code.

NOTE: Junior member is the first signature.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The price of Stratis is holding steadily . It has survived the last pump on BTC and now is doing it again against another pump. I watch it over if btc goes down, stratis will skyrocket.
Activity: 91
31   Stratis Stratis   $6,922,351   $0.070532   98,144,408 STRAT   $167,429   14.62%   

BTC UP, Stratis UP, the most happy thing in the world right?  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

31st on CMC rank, it was 35th yesterday, and it was out of top 50 1 month ago.  Shocked Shocked  Amazing performance.
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Got my brand new signature and donated 100 Stratis, thanks @VintageBazaar and @Roslinpl.

Go Stratis!
Activity: 378
Checking the signature.
Activity: 297
I notice some of the forum wearing a STRATIS Signature. Is there a signature campaign running today for STRATIS?

I want to join this campaign after this ARK campaign..

I have been working with the Stratis team, esp Krushang and the Signature designer, Roslinpl, to bring to the STRATIS team , a fantastic signature.

A signature here should be worn with PRIDE.
There is no bounty, no free coins.

Anytime you see someone wearing a STRATIS SIGNATURE you know they are loyal holders,
believers and importantly showing SUPPORT for the STRAT TEAM.

Signatures are avilable (soon) for anyone with member+ status.

So as long as you have  at leats member status you can have a signature.

When they are all made they will be updated on the OP here.  If you are member and full member status, contact me, as these are ready.

Many thanks.

PS: The designer Rosplinpl, has gone above and beyond the call of duty.  This guy has worked over time, in fact, they have probably worked, triple time, to get this signature right.

It would be really nice of the stratis holders here, esp those of you who got strat in the ICO to show some love for all the extra hard work the designer has done.

I have a address here to send STRATIS to which in turn will be donated to Roslinpl.

SVGGuBtzsiBiuHXMqK4ckG7mPwNw2n3ht7

I have got the ball rolling with the first 100 STRATIS tip.

Cool, Roslinpl is a good designer, how much is the fee in btc? So I can donate some part in startis
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Guys please join Stratis slack if you haven't yet, ask questions or chat with devs and get first hand project updates and announcements.

Here is auto invite link: https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I notice some of the forum wearing a STRATIS Signature. Is there a signature campaign running today for STRATIS?

I have been working with the Stratis team, esp Krushang and the Signature designer, Roslinpl, to bring to the STRATIS team , a fantastic signature.

Anytime you see someone wearing a STRATIS SIGNATURE you know they are loyal holders,

When they are all made they will be updated on the OP here.  If you are member and full member status, contact me, as these are ready.

Many thanks.

PS: The designer Rosplinpl, has gone above and beyond the call of duty.  This guy has worked over time, in fact, they have probably worked, triple time, to get this signature right.

It would be really nice of the stratis holders here, esp those of you who got strat in the ICO to show some love for all the extra hard work the designer has done.

I have a address here to send STRATIS to which in turn will be donated to Roslinpl.

Sounds like a great idea count me in.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success

Many thanks.

Activity: 280
I regret i didnt buy more in ico, i wish i had much more money so i could buy 5 million in ico.   Cry
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

There is a brand new, "pimped" up signature for STRATIS Coming Very soon!

But it is to be worn for LOYAL HOLDERS as a Badge of Honor!

No one is getting  any stratis for wearing it, they wear it because they are

PROUD
LOYAL
STRATIS
INVESTORS

ALL Stratis Holders should show a BIG display of faith and Support for the STRATIS team by wearing the new stratis Signature
(this is the near finished signature in my sig)
Activity: 93
After 3 months holding, stratis is 9X of ICO price, ATH is 10X. What an amazing coin in 2016, should be the best super star this year.
Activity: 728
I should be renamed to stratispump.    Grin
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Impressive run for Stratis .  Because of its constant news  and development people are anticipating break throughs with each update that Nicolas Dorier has been making.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1042
Hello Krushang,

you have PM.
Jump to: