Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 868. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
word of advice  i know a lot of BIG Waves investors who are going to  buy STRATIS when waves pump gets going.
So i highly recommend to anyone, get in at 6k, its a solid price.  Or you can fomo later at 10k
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
How does the pos work fpr this coin ? I look through the comments and I'm unable to find an answer.
Please help.

POS work the same way as any other coins, you download a wallet and send the coins to your wallet and you leave it open and it will stake.

Additional information: http://stratisplatform.com/files/stratis_wallet_instructions.pdf

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
How does the pos work fpr this coin ? I look through the comments and I'm unable to find an answer.
Please help.

POS work the same way as any other coins, you download a wallet and send the coins to your wallet and you leave it open and it will stake.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
Please help.

Fellowship of the ARTISTS  Wink

Please remember to not only retweet but comment with retweet.  Using #stratis  $STRAT and $BTC (or / and other related $ or #)for more exposure  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Join the Slack Chat and ask the Devs directly there  Smiley  I have been there for a few weeks and they are active, what i can say is dont take GitHub as "Gospel". Join the #Nstratis channel also.
Thanks. It's good the see the developers are active and that the project remains on track.

Me like word all in.. Goooooodddd.
Go rich or go broke.
I've invested a significant amount in this project, but let's try to remain level headed here. Invest maybe 10% or 20% of your life-savings if you are so inclined, but I would advise against going "all in" on any given investment. Buying on margin is an even worse idea.
Sorry, I no longer think and my gut feeling tells me this is the gold mine, the golden key to my financial freedom, the honeypot, the Winnie to my pooh, the juliet to my romeo.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Join the Slack Chat and ask the Devs directly there  Smiley  I have been there for a few weeks and they are active, what i can say is dont take GitHub as "Gospel". Join the #Nstratis channel also.
Thanks. It's good the see the developers are active and that the project remains on track.

Go rich or go broke.
I've invested a significant amount in this project, but let's try to remain level headed here. Invest maybe 10% or 20% of your life-savings if you are so inclined, but I would advise against going "all in" on any given investment. Buying on margin is an even worse idea.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Go rich or go broke.
Does anyone have any concrete information on how the project is faring code-wise? Last update on GitHub was 18 days ago.

alpho2k [10:08 PM] 
@dangershony you are on fire on github :wink:

[10:08] 
im receiving commit emails everyday :stuck_out_tongue:

dangershony [10:13 PM] 
We have a deadline to meet :wink: (edited)

[10:17] 
To be fair some of them are merge commits form NBItcoin Nicholas is also pushing hard

So clearly the last Comit was very recently.

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Does anyone have any concrete information on how the project is faring code-wise? Last update on GitHub was 18 days ago.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My First Post!  Should of made this account a while ago, but better late than never.....

I highly recommend all to join the Slack chat for STRATIS.  (links in above posts).

You will find the Commander in Chief of $STRAT Mr Chris Trew posts there and he likes to inform people of his commitment to STRATIS and his loyal investors and people who are supporting and helping STRATIS  on a daily basis.

Its no secret i am BIG on $STRATIS BaaS service.  I could see from the interviews, that Mr Trew has long term plans and has big ambitions to make STRATIS a leading contender in the Blockchain as a service (Baas) area, one that could well rival Microsoft Azure BaaS Platform one day.

Here are some quotes from Mr Trew from the slack chat channel "Highlights".  This is why STRATIS is a rock solid long term investment, very few (and i can count them on one hand) Devs have this kind of dedication.

chris_stratis
The roof over my head and the food in my children's mouths is also riding on the success of this project, I do not see going back to my corporate job as an option so Stratis has to be a success
Posted in #generalOct 21st at 11:26 PM

chris_stratis
We are working on some very cool stuff in the background, hoping to have a big announcement in the next two weeks, that can be either a tech release or a huge partner
Posted in #generalOct 21st at 11:13 PM

If you make one investment in the next 2 years, make it STRATIS.  You will be Very Happy.

I am already allin, I bet my lifetime money on Chris.  Grin  Like Tom Dwan's the greaest bluff with 27o in the poker history.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtaAnS_uKVw&t=3m4s
My First Post!  Should of made this account a while ago, but better late than never.....

I highly recommend all to join the Slack chat for STRATIS.  (links in above posts).

You will find the Commander in Chief of $STRAT Mr Chris Trew posts there and he likes to inform people of his commitment to STRATIS and his loyal investors and people who are supporting and helping STRATIS  on a daily basis.

Its no secret i am BIG on $STRATIS BaaS service.  I could see from the interviews, that Mr Trew has long term plans and has big ambitions to make STRATIS a leading contender in the Blockchain as a service (Baas) area, one that could well rival Microsoft Azure BaaS Platform one day.

Here are some quotes from Mr Trew from the slack chat channel "Highlights".  This is why STRATIS is a rock solid long term investment, very few (and i can count them on one hand) Devs have this kind of dedication.

chris_stratis
The roof over my head and the food in my children's mouths is also riding on the success of this project, I do not see going back to my corporate job as an option so Stratis has to be a success
Posted in #generalOct 21st at 11:26 PM

chris_stratis
We are working on some very cool stuff in the background, hoping to have a big announcement in the next two weeks, that can be either a tech release or a huge partner
Posted in #generalOct 21st at 11:13 PM

If you make one investment in the next 2 years, make it STRATIS.  You will be Very Happy.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
I predict we go at least x10 by summer of 2017  Cheesy

That is a great thought you had . Back up by roadmap successful fulfillment I dont see any problem making that prediction into a reality.

where can i sell my stratis from twitter campaign in theviralexchange
thank you

You can send them to bittrex and sell them
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I predict we go at least x10 by summer of 2017  Cheesy

That is a great thought you had . Back up by roadmap successful fulfillment I dont see any problem making that prediction into a reality.

where can i sell my stratis from twitter campaign in theviralexchange
thank you
Jump to: