Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 900. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
I'm just waiting for other trades to go up while STRAT goes down. Still holding most of mine, but I don't mind seeing it temporarily down in value if I can get the rest plus more back cheaper. In the end it won't matter because we'll moon my New Year. We always knew STRAT's timeline. Consider this an opportunity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Many sell. Why?

I guess they are flipping their profit into ICONOMI ICO which ends today, remember we are here to make money not for loyalty purpose

Yes i think some may rebuy into STRATIS with ICONOMI ICO profits. STRATIS has a promising long term future, so not one to be dumped and forgotten.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Many sell. Why?

I guess they are flipping their profit into ICONOMI ICO which ends today, remember we are here to make money not for loyalty purpose
I'm getting cheap STRAt as we speak. I'll be buying this all the way down.
Activity: 471
I just started investing in stratis whats the latest news or any other exchanges are going to launch stratis soon??

it won't get added to Polo and there is no latest news after the Q&A video.

Badass is trying to control the price, don't listen to him. He is not a real stratis lover.

Stop telling bullshit. Polo has not add any coin lately and are even get rid of some. And if people would know me, they would know i am one of the BIGGEST stratis fans.

So stop telling crap please.

"Polo has not add any coin lately" So you predict it won't list Strat? They are different tenses in English. You should go back to school and relearn English, you troll.

If polo lists Strat in the future, what will you do? Eat your bullshit here? Fuck you moron sold at 6k and spread FUD want to get 4k sat? damn you greedy bastard.

YOU WON'T GET CHEAP STRATIS FROM PANIC SELLERS.

Yes he will and I did as well yesterday already Cheesy
What is wrong with being a trader and selling at 6k and buying at 4k? That is a skill, not greed. While you guys prefer to baghold for months and get pissed off when the price is falling, traders multiply their holdings.
Activity: 280
Let's be real, It's 4 times above ico price still.

So it's only fair if it comes way down.  Grin  Roll Eyes.

When my iconomi tokens get released and traded, I will show you my 200 btc buy muscle. I am waiting for the trading pair. Remember me, the biggest whale in Stratis.   Grin Grin
Let's be real, It's 4 times above ico price still.

So it's only fair if it comes way down.  Grin  Roll Eyes.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Go to 4k ---> 3k is in next 2 week

Price troll comes when the price goes down, you should buy now, 2-3k is impossible.
Go to 4k ---> 3k is in next 2 week

i doubt it. Too many would snap up those cheap STRATS at that price.
Activity: 62
What type of applications are being built on Stratis?
Activity: 321
Merit: 252
Shocked Shocked Who dumped Stratis?  Sad  Don't make me panic, guys, I still hold it.

No panic. Just today sell a lot for some reason
ICO-hoppers are selling to get liquidity for other ICOs. Only fundamentals can save us now.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Shocked Shocked Who dumped Stratis?  Sad  Don't make me panic, guys, I still hold it.

No panic. Just today sell a lot for some reason
Activity: 434
If you believe in this project fundamentals, why would you dump?
Activity: 93
there's some big old dumpers today
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Hi, is there a good trading bot, that you could recommend based on your experience? If this is not appropriate question, please send me PM. I can`t push STRAT price up with manual trades.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Many sell. Why?
Activity: 94
If polo lists Strat in the future, what will you do? Eat your bullshit here? Fuck you moron sold at 6k and spread FUD want to get 4k sat? damn you greedy bastard.

People should stop speculating about Polo adding Stratis. When the project gets in shape it will get the attention of Polo and they will add it. Not when puppet accounts like yours are crying to get listed.

And yes, i want your Strats at 4k....because i think you don't have the balls to hodl your strats at 4k.

Good point, we should concentrate on the long term price. But you guys curse here is not suitable. Let us be a harmony community, OK guys?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

People should stop speculating about Polo adding Stratis. When the project gets in shape it will get the attention of Polo and they will add it. Not when puppet accounts like yours are crying to get listed.

And yes, i want your Strats at 4k....because i think you don't have the balls to hodl your strats at 4k.

Oh believe me, i will get them
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I just started investing in stratis whats the latest news or any other exchanges are going to launch stratis soon??

it won't get added to Polo and there is no latest news after the Q&A video.

Badass is trying to control the price, don't listen to him. He is not a real stratis lover.

Stop telling bullshit. Polo has not add any coin lately and are even get rid of some. And if people would know me, they would know i am one of the BIGGEST stratis fans.

So stop telling crap please.

"Polo has not add any coin lately" So you predict it won't list Strat? They are different tenses in English. You should go back to school and relearn English, you troll.

Jump to: