Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 895. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Best time to buy right now . 5k sats is a bargain. I don't know if that will still be the value come December.
i am waiting till december to see how high can it go _but 10k will be for sure
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Best time to buy right now . 5k sats is a bargain. I don't know if that will still be the value come December.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Stratis stayed strong despite of rush of ICOs being held . Im hodling .
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have my orders set above 1 million satoshis. It's going to be a long wait, but I think it will be well worth it!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Wow I knew the price wouldn't stay down for too long. Stratis back up over 5k. Very nice!  Cheesy

Bro any buy under 10k is a steal. Even at 10k u have a guaranteed 10x.

He is from the future. So you can trust his guarantees.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Wow I knew the price wouldn't stay down for too long. Stratis back up over 5k. Very nice!  Cheesy

Bro any buy under 10k is a steal. Even at 10k u have a guaranteed 10x.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Dearest, Beloved, Stratis Dev Team,

If i download the Stratis wallet, [b]how can i run a full node please?[/b]

Do people who run full nodes get bigger stake rewards?

Thank you.

PS: keep up the great work!  The force is strong here!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Little update on Stratis:

Nicolas Dorier is back from Switzerland and is going to work back on de Nbitcoin full node

The full dev team is available in Slack. So if you have questions, get back to them

The UNITY library which Chris referred in the Taizen hangout is coming closer. This is the tweet from Nicolas Dorier

And i would like to mention the ultimate easy readable white paper shortened by myco

https://workflowy.com/s/Q2HkXNdQXs

As for now the timeline is on track at a respectable price of 4800sat per STRAT. Be quick to buy in, it is ultimate low now. Nicolas Dorier is a Bitcoin core dev which at first ignored Chris and his idea. Later on he decided to look into the idea and got hooked. He is developing a NBitcoin full node which will be forked into a NStratis full node. Here is a blog post from Nicolas about his NBitoin full node development https://medium.com/@nicolasdorier/stratis-and-the-bitcoin-full-node-efd03184f57d#.qd3zi7q2y

Structure of the Stratis full node

If you have question, why not check the Q&A made last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiIYj9d8bOU

Or join Slack for silly members, updates by devs or just hang out in there

https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com

For our Korean investors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MvSIsbqHAo

We also have our own Reddit channel

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratisplatform
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
What the next BIG news on stratis?

Not really news, but some investors are going to start some promotional projects. I, for instance, will start a topic on an advanced tech site in Holland and have some other stuff to do. Some others are going to start investors websites to inform about Stratis.

Impressive job, good ass   Cheesy

Let us promote the name of Stratis, in the name of Chris(t) Trew(Jesus)    Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

Not really news, but some investors are going to start some promotional projects. I, for instance, will start a topic on an advanced tech site in Holland and have some other stuff to do. Some others are going to start investors websites to inform about Stratis.

Fly me over as an engineering consultant Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
Dam I wish I had the kind of cash to pick up another 210k strat....

Well I mean I do but the wife would kick my ass If I spent that much on Strat. Vacation wont pay for itself. LOL
lol you're man in the house right. Buy it but don't tell her because one day she will leave with half of your Stratis.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Dam I wish I had the kind of cash to pick up another 210k strat....

Well I mean I do but the wife would kick my ass If I spent that much on Strat. Vacation wont pay for itself. LOL
LOL.. this happens with any married person.. now you should convince your wife that this is one of the most smartest decision in your life (of her life too, lol)
I also wish I get some money to invest in stratis and hold them for long time..
anyway seems bad luck is with me..

Good luck for others.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Bitcoin is starting to dominate gaming, it started when steam implemented it as a mode of payment, some other online game betting also uses bitcoin. and if stratis is also in the same road we can see a huge leap.

Sorry but stratis is made for financial businesses..

As Chris mentioned on the hangout. We are working on a Unity Library focusing on the gaming industry.

Good to hear, now i want to buy more.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Bitcoin is starting to dominate gaming, it started when steam implemented it as a mode of payment, some other online game betting also uses bitcoin. and if stratis is also in the same road we can see a huge leap.

Stratis will conquer both business and gaming industry. Chris mentioned that he will add Unity in the platform
We just need to let the dev implement everythig for us good project will dominate especially if more investors will join our ways.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

As Chris mentioned on the hangout. We are working on a Unity Library focusing on the gaming industry.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Stratis will conquer both business and gaming industry. Chris mentioned that he will add Unity in the platform
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Jump to: