Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 901. (Read 1891112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Badass is trying to control the price, don't listen to him. He is not a real stratis lover.

Stop telling bullshit. Polo has not add any coin lately and are even get rid of some. And if people would know me, they would know i am one of the BIGGEST stratis fans.

So stop telling crap please.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
I just started investing in stratis whats the latest news or any other exchanges are going to launch stratis soon??

it won't get added to Polo and there is no latest news after the Q&A video.

are their any reason why they wont add it on polo.?is this just for now or maybe in the future they will add it also who told you that they wont add it? its a bit alarming but still im in im still holding my strat.

Badass is trying to control the price, don't listen to him. He is not a real stratis lover.

Badass is actually very active in our community slack and has used his own initiative to help Stratis.
I just started investing in stratis whats the latest news or any other exchanges are going to launch stratis soon??

are their any reason why they wont add it on polo.?is this just for now or maybe in the future they will add it also who told you that they wont add it? its a bit alarming but still im in im still holding my strat.

We have had no confirmation on whether STRAT will be added to polo or not. We just have to wait.

In the meantime you can fill a request form. https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.
This thread is like a roller coaster. First we get a flood of people pumping the price up, promising words, nicely drawn charts etc. Then we get a flood of FUD, negativity, crashing and burning.

I mean, it's like this thread is bipolar?  What ever happened to the project, the meaning of STRATIS? There's just talks of price all day long.  C'mon people, let's get back to the basics!

the entire crypto community is bipolar.

But this thread is something really special
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This thread is like a roller coaster. First we get a flood of people pumping the price up, promising words, nicely drawn charts etc. Then we get a flood of FUD, negativity, crashing and burning.

I mean, it's like this thread is bipolar?  What ever happened to the project, the meaning of STRATIS? There's just talks of price all day long.  C'mon people, let's get back to the basics!

True, well that's how everyone makes more money. Today people will pump and sell at price peak while tomorrow people will fud and buy when the price crash to lowest level.
Activity: 364

he wants your dump. So do I.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!

Activity: 364

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 6138
Meh.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Yes, this is about to crash and burn so badly. Time to bail out.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

Activity: 30
Activity: 756
With volume over 30 BTC/day STRAT seems to be doing fine https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT
yes mate nothing to worry about this project dev always active just in case we have some concerned the development still in progress and everything still okay value still x3 of the ico price or more than that no question about that coming from the early investors. everything is moving according to the plan keep it up dev.
Activity: 42
With volume over 30 BTC/day STRAT seems to be doing fine https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-STRAT
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I'm selling all my stratis and going all in on jewels. That's the future of gaming and crypto.

Lol right.....
go on and race against the two god project i will wait for your dump mate stratis will prove that it is just getting started, good luck
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I'm selling all my stratis and going all in on jewels. That's the future of gaming and crypto.
Yeah OK. Well we'll be here seeing $1+ in a good amount of time. I believe in Stratis right now.  Smiley

A very enticing amount there. Achievable? Yes .  When?..Huh
Activity: 532
Yeah OK. Well we'll be here seeing $1+ in a good amount of time. I believe in Stratis right now.  Smiley
Activity: 283
Jump to: