Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 903. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
You know its a sock puppet account when a newbie spreads lies.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
When whales pump, they usually never pump against trend. They pump in right time, when the price is primed, so they don't have to spend so much BTC to reverse the trend. Fighting the trend is very fooling thing to do.

I was talking about this in the Slack yesterday when someone was saying to put in support at 5800 (but trend line at 5500). A buy wall in a downtrend is really just a buy order. Buy walls work best in an uptrend, sell walls work best in a downtrend. Pumping works best when it's already ready to go and just needs a little encouragement. Good whales/market makers/pumpers aren't fighting the trend, they're emphasizing it!
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
It is interesting when some people talk about technical analysis, the crypto trading of today is been driven by fundamentals and whales pumping the coins, technical analysis have little or no impact on the price. I read most analyst saying this coin should be this price base on the chart what you will see is that the price of the coin will take a dive instead of moving up

I'm assuming you don't know how to read charts, because if you did, you wouldn't be saying thing like this.
When whales pump, they usually never pump against trend. They pump in right time, when the price is primed, so they don't have to spend so much BTC to reverse the trend. Fighting the trend is very fooling thing to do.

Totaly agree, he is newbei, i am mostly trading on polo with big volumes  and can surely say that this is correct, whales can dip little bit to make panic, but this not even got pumped. This coin will go much far, looking charts i think this is local bottom for now.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
It is interesting when some people talk about technical analysis, the crypto trading of today is been driven by fundamentals and whales pumping the coins, technical analysis have little or no impact on the price. I read most analyst saying this coin should be this price base on the chart what you will see is that the price of the coin will take a dive instead of moving up

I'm assuming you don't know how to read charts, because if you did, you wouldn't be saying thing like this.

TA has limited value in low volume/liquidity markets. Never-the-less.. perfect tag of the trend line at 5500 for $STRAT. Support rebuilding.

https://twitter.com/JasonCatalyst/status/780873877916258304
Charts never lies
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale

TA has limited value in low volume/liquidity markets. Never-the-less.. perfect tag of the trend line at 5500 for $STRAT. Support rebuilding.

https://twitter.com/JasonCatalyst/status/780873877916258304
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I dont pay attention to the pumps and dumps of stratis. My bag is loaded and staking. 3 to 4 pennies is chump change. This coins going to $1.
I'll just sit back and let the dev work.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Retarded dumpers, you feed me.  Cheesy  Thanks you weak fishes. You don't deserve future big profit, say bye bye to you.
Let them dump. Meanwhile I'll be putting my money where my mouth is in about a month to make a big investment into Stratis  Smiley
good assertion mate making your money in a shape place for the next coming months will allow you make it doubled or more stratis is a good project so no worries to make big investment with this project.

Don't forget the surfboarders on jet skis with fishing nets.  Cool ain't got a cargo ship to catch all of it though. But lead the way!

We can be much higher if we get rid of them, the weak hands and fishes. Like those ico investors who sold Eth around 0.0015-0.0025, they regreted their bad decision that sold Eth with 3-5X profit, they can earn 50-70X if they are faithful believers.

I have 20btc in that wall... going to add another 20 to it if we drop below 5k,  which i really do not see happening.

I hope you have more Bitcoin because you can easily turn to bag holder if the price really crash. I like the project and I invested in the project but to invest with emotion is very wrong remember we are all here to make money and not to be loyal to a project. Soldier go Soldier come
Hay look, i am not this guy, but i can read charts, so i can tell you that in mid-long term this is going x3-4 without no questions, only few informed about this project, maybe bad PR, but looks like good idea and development.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Retarded dumpers, you feed me.  Cheesy  Thanks you weak fishes. You don't deserve future big profit, say bye bye to you.
Let them dump. Meanwhile I'll be putting my money where my mouth is in about a month to make a big investment into Stratis  Smiley
good assertion mate making your money in a shape place for the next coming months will allow you make it doubled or more stratis is a good project so no worries to make big investment with this project.

Don't forget the surfboarders on jet skis with fishing nets.  Cool ain't got a cargo ship to catch all of it though. But lead the way!

We can be much higher if we get rid of them, the weak hands and fishes. Like those ico investors who sold Eth around 0.0015-0.0025, they regreted their bad decision that sold Eth with 3-5X profit, they can earn 50-70X if they are faithful believers.

I have 20btc in that wall... going to add another 20 to it if we drop below 5k,  which i really do not see happening.

I hope you have more Bitcoin because you can easily turn to bag holder if the price really crash. I like the project and I invested in the project but to invest with emotion is very wrong remember we are all here to make money and not to be loyal to a project. Soldier go Soldier come
Good project, i am inn  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Glad to see the positive reaction here about Stratis. Stratis is a good project and i am convinced that it will go to 20-30k within 6 months. But please, let us not hype/spam this project. It deserves the credit of a good healthy project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm currently knee deep in STRATIS, albeit with my limited horde of BTC. If this hit anywhere near the 5k mark I'm going balls deep.

I think no big difference between 5000 sat and current 5700 sat. The dump was caused by altcoins blood in the street, most of altcoins are in blood in bitrrex and poloniex. Stratis will be correcting and pumping very soon , 6k sat is the least and resaonable price. 5500 lowest today was overdumped by weak hands, they were so panic, shame on them.

I agree. I actually bought 1 BTC worth @5800 before it rose to 6k, then dumped to 5500. So I think I'm ok with my grand total of 105K STRATS. But i would find the funds to buy more if it dropped by another half a k. I expect though the opportunity will not arise, and this will be back above 6k by the weekend.
Activity: 280
I'm currently knee deep in STRATIS, albeit with my limited horde of BTC. If this hit anywhere near the 5k mark I'm going balls deep.

I think no big difference between 5000 sat and current 5700 sat. The dump was caused by altcoins blood in the street, most of altcoins are in blood in bitrrex and poloniex. Stratis will be correcting and pumping very soon , 6k sat is the least and resaonable price. 5500 lowest today was overdumped by weak hands, they were so panic, shame on them.
Activity: 364
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Retarded dumpers, you feed me.  Cheesy  Thanks you weak fishes. You don't deserve future big profit, say bye bye to you.
Let them dump. Meanwhile I'll be putting my money where my mouth is in about a month to make a big investment into Stratis  Smiley

Don't forget the surfboarders on jet skis with fishing nets.  Cool ain't got a cargo ship to catch all of it though. But lead the way!

I have 20btc in that wall... going to add another 20 to it if we drop below 5k,  which i really do not see happening.
Activity: 280

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Activity: 532
Jump to: