Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 905. (Read 1891112 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Retarded guy dumped 400k again to 5800, you will regret it.  Cheesy  I strongly holding now. Ignore dumpers.

i am buying below 6k no problem at all. But i have long term views 2+years to see big returns.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Retarded guy dumped 400k again to 5800, you will regret it.  Cheesy  I strongly holding now. Ignore dumpers.
Activity: 91
Ether was more well known before there ico

And how is this retarded statement related to Stratis? Besides This isnt a popularity contest.

People were talking about how it wasn't that well known.  If it was more well known it may be easier to go out and sell it to businesses.  Like I said I only heard about it thru trading view 2 weeks ago.  Didn't even know there was an ico.  

You seem a little angry, maybe you're taking this too seriously Smiley

Why you care about popularity? If stratis is well known like eth, our market cap will be no.2?   Roll Eyes

And how is this retarded statement related to Stratis? Besides This isnt a popularity contest.

People were talking about how it wasn't that well known.  If it was more well known it may be easier to go out and sell it to businesses.  Like I said I only heard about it thru trading view 2 weeks ago.  Didn't even know there was an ico.  

You seem a little angry, maybe you're taking this too seriously Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
New LINK to LIVE Q&A right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiIYj9d8bOU

Yesterday's Q&A with Chris Trew.
thanks for this mate let me review those videos too i like the project move along the way keep it up dev.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Activity: 938
What happened to blitz?

Chris has been part of the Blitz dev team for sometime, working in his spare time around his work commitments. During that time Chris designed and developed The Viral Exchange and Fitalize, Both developed in C#. Blitz has very active team with over 6 members. I cannot share any further details at this time, but Blitz will play a role in the Stratis Platform.

TVE and Blitz can be a good app for stratis platform and ecosystem, currently draco and incent have social campaign on TVE. Incent will be a big project.  Cheesy  I think they will partner with us.
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
What happened to blitz?

Chris has been part of the Blitz dev team for sometime, working in his spare time around his work commitments. During that time Chris designed and developed The Viral Exchange and Fitalize, Both developed in C#. Blitz has very active team with over 6 members. I cannot share any further details at this time, but Blitz will play a role in the Stratis Platform.
nice knowing this so blitz will be along side with stratis good working dev with a good support teams will make the project big for sure. good luck dev keep it and let the community keep updated regarding to your future plan thanks.
means team be stronger?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
What happened to blitz?

nice knowing this so blitz will be along side with stratis good working dev with a good support teams will make the project big for sure. good luck dev keep it and let the community keep updated regarding to your future plan thanks.
Merit: 524
What happened to blitz?

Activity: 129
Merit: 100
So Strat is working with shareholder of their platform, jl777? lol

I remember they invested 1M on ICO, and they bought 1M after hit on exchanges, so they have 2M Stratis.

http://www.supernet.org/nav.php
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
What happened to blitz?
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
So Strat is working with shareholder of their platform, jl777? lol
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Ether was more well known before there ico.  Where as stratis hardly anyone knew about it.
I was hearing about ether months before it went to ico.  The point is they didn't make stratis well known ahead of time.

Ether raised 30k btc fund, stratis raised 915 btc, market cap is not in a level. Stratis now keeps the price of 5X ico because it was undervalued, so this is a good thing to those real supporters to Stratis. If Stratis raised 10k btc fund, maybe the current price is 2X ico, not 5X.

Fortunately Chris focus on the technical development, not price, he refused to talk about price in the hangout, he is the most reliable crypto dev.
i agree. . you can see on the interview that he is into this project 1000% percent. and beside we are not rushing on price im i right? that is why their is a road map we can look into.
if he will continue developing the project and progress keeps moving on the work thats well done will speak for itself the value will rises up for sure and this coin will be well known thats how the dev seen this they are not promising about the price but they are doing it quietly and only observers are taking advantage on it just like whats happening right now.
To God Be The Glory!
Ether was more well known before there ico.  Where as stratis hardly anyone knew about it.
I was hearing about ether months before it went to ico.  The point is they didn't make stratis well known ahead of time.

Ether raised 30k btc fund, stratis raised 915 btc, market cap is not in a level. Stratis now keeps the price of 5X ico because it was undervalued, so this is a good thing to those real supporters to Stratis. If Stratis raised 10k btc fund, maybe the current price is 2X ico, not 5X.

Fortunately Chris focus on the technical development, not price, he refused to talk about price in the hangout, he is the most reliable crypto dev.
i agree. . you can see on the interview that he is into this project 1000% percent. and beside we are not rushing on price im i right? that is why their is a road map we can look into.
Activity: 938

Ether was more well known before there ico.  Where as stratis hardly anyone knew about it.
I was hearing about ether months before it went to ico.  The point is they didn't make stratis well known ahead of time.
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Way before ether ico started, everyone was talking about it.  I knew about it way in advance.  I just learned of stratis a few weeks ago.
Hope this doesn't hurt them.  We'll see in nov/dec.

what??
Jump to: