Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 908. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Very excited. C# is a pretty good language to learn and is very powerful. Smiley

Me too! Stratis is doing something never done before by any particular cryptocurrency.

Yrp, those the No.1 designation in crypto world are very worthy. First java crypto coin, nxt, first smart contracts platform ethreum etc.
wow so stratis will make some achievement that never been done with any other crypto before nice to know that a real potential is coming now.

Stratis is first blockchain platform built for business and C# developers. Very ambitious project, it reflects on the current price.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Very excited. C# is a pretty good language to learn and is very powerful. Smiley

Me too! Stratis is doing something never done before by any particular cryptocurrency.

Yrp, those the No.1 designation in crypto world are very worthy. First java crypto coin, nxt, first smart contracts platform ethreum etc.
wow so stratis will make some achievement that never been done with any other crypto before nice to know that a real potential is coming now.
Activity: 938

Yep, those the No.1 designation in crypto world are very worthy. First java crypto coin, nxt, first smart contracts platform ethreum etc.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
Activity: 532
Volume is gone.

Volume is gone agreed but investors are not dumping there tokens.

Fact of the matter is . Steady and cool as a cucumber the price is right now. No wild swing unlike other crypto currencies.
Yeah this is a very good and healthy coin right now. I believe Stratis has a good future going forward.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Anyone still trading this shitcoin scam?
coming back to troll again? ahaha i thought you were out!? why still trolling here?
come on Bob admit it your are still interested and you are keep on reading the update of the good coin .Smiley

Angry  Let bob dump, i am bigger whale than bob, i will eat his coins, he will cry in 2017.

Wow that is a real challenge to Bobsurplus . Lets see how it goes from here Smiley

Buy popcorn, and watch the movie.   Cheesy  One is poloniex whale, one is bittrex/ccex whale who will win the war? Who will die?

BobSurplus blew most of his Bitcoin on futures, he hardly has 2 bitcoins to rub together these days, that why he has turned into a troll to fight over peanuts!

Stratis ain't dipping under 5k thats for sure, id highly recommend getting all you can in this range. Quote me on this in a month or two time.

Cheesy

Yeah bra, lost it all on futures and now im shilling for satoshis.

Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
coming back to troll again? ahaha i thought you were out!? why still trolling here?
come on Bob admit it your are still interested and you are keep on reading the update of the good coin .Smiley

Angry  Let bob dump, i am bigger whale than bob, i will eat his coins, he will cry in 2017.
i will buy more stratis , still cheap for me , price till 10k is good price _so dont think it will be around 5 k next year
Activity: 728
Who is the retarded dumping 340k strat again///??? You don't deserve the future profit, nice dump out. Chris and Dorier will make you cry!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Volume is gone.

Fact of the matter is . Steady and cool as a cucumber the price is right now. No wild swing unlike other crypto currencies.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Volume is gone.

Activity: 644
Volume is gone.

people hodling in anticipation of the next rise?
might be staking as well because they can earn rewards while they are waiting for another pump or for another update for sure startis will not disappoint us with their progress.

Stratis project is a work in progress lot of things can happen negative or positive until the full node release.
so we can only say what will happen after the full nodes will be release time will dictates and the community support will make it achieved.
Activity: 361
Volume is gone.

might be staking as well because they can earn rewards while they are waiting for another pump or for another update for sure startis will not disappoint us with their progress.

Stratis project is a work in progress lot of things can happen negative or positive until the full node release.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I understood that Nocolas will develop the Nbitcoin. Then who else is the developer?
Is Chris also core dev?

http://stratisplatform.com/the-team/

Chris and Stéphane Gaudreault are both C# devs. Steven is a solution architect.
Activity: 294
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
I understood that Nocolas will develop the Nbitcoin. Then who else is the developer?
Is Chris also core dev?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Volume is gone.

Activity: 364
Volume is gone.

Activity: 321
Merit: 252
Volume is gone.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Wow that is a real challenge to Bobsurplus . Lets see how it goes from here Smiley

Buy popcorn, and watch the movie.   Cheesy  One is poloniex whale, one is bittrex/ccex whale who will win the war? Who will die?

BobSurplus blew most of his Bitcoin on futures, he hardly has 2 bitcoins to rub together these days, that why he has turned into a troll to fight over peanuts!

Stratis ain't dipping under 5k thats for sure, id highly recommend getting all you can in this range. Quote me on this in a month or two time.
as always staratis will keep on rising up supporters wont let the price to goes down again and for sure they will love to see that the price will rises up from time to time i believe you sir im also expecting before end of this year stratis will show its real value.
Activity: 770
Im the One who Knocks.

Jump to: