Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 912. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The price is swing between 5000-6500, the price will surge very soon, and the bottom will be much higher than now, stay tuned, weak hands, i will let you cry.  Cheesy Cheesy

I will join you in some good ole fashioned white bait slaughtering.

I will punish and slaughter those who sold stratis too cheap, from 1k to 3k sat. Sell low buy high, that is why they are fish, I am a whale.   Cheesy Cheesy
oh i wish we could have those dumpers price i will wait for that price as well stratis is worth to hold for long. good luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The price is swing between 5000-6500, the price will surge very soon, and the bottom will be much higher than now, stay tuned, weak hands, i will let you cry.  Cheesy Cheesy

I will punish and slaughter those who sold stratis too cheap, from 1k to 3k sat. Sell low buy high, that is why they are fish, I am a whale.   Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
The price is swing between 5000-6500, the price will surge very soon, and the bottom will be much higher than now, stay tuned, weak hands, i will let you cry.  Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The price is swing between 5000-6500, the price will surge very soon, and the bottom will be much higher than now, stay tuned, weak hands, i will let you cry.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
STRAT has been added to www.coinvault.io

CoinVault is a secure, multicoin, multiaccount HD wallet for Bitcoin and Altcoin Crypto-Currencies.With CoinVault the user is in control of their private keys, and can easily import and export wallets using the BIP39 mnemonic standard.Wallets are HD and derived using the BIP32,BIP44  protocols and users can stay anonymous (no email required for registration).

Good news, let us have more partnerships and social media exposures, Stratis the future!  Cheesy

Thanks for the add CoinVault. More tools and functionality for Stratis!

Activity: 938
Weak hands keep dumping, you will regret. You should put orders on ask, not direct sell on bids
Activity: 644
The hangout is scheduled for Sunday 25th September @ 2pm GMT. I will be hosting the hangout. Please forward me any questions you would like Chris to answer.

There will be an online stream or something else?

Live stream. A google hangout with Chris Trew and myself.
wow so we can be more updated in your incoming plans good to see this dev thanks for being such an active here from your thread ill try to watch this out on sunday.

The Q&A will be recorded
just curious are you going to create youtube page as well and compile those q&a? just thinking maybe its also good to have those copy especially for those who just went in here. just an opinion dev thanks.

We already have a youtube channel. The community have provided me a variety of questions for Chris to answer. If you have any yourself, please DM them to me. Thanks. I will post the hangout link today.
will going to wait for that dev let me see some more info about the project.
Activity: 742
Live stream will be on youtube?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
The hangout is scheduled for Sunday 25th September @ 2pm GMT. I will be hosting the hangout. Please forward me any questions you would like Chris to answer.

Would love to see Stéphane Gaudreault and Nicolas Dorier as well. Possible?
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

wow so we can be more updated in your incoming plans good to see this dev thanks for being such an active here from your thread ill try to watch this out on sunday.

The Q&A will be recorded
just curious are you going to create youtube page as well and compile those q&a? just thinking maybe its also good to have those copy especially for those who just went in here. just an opinion dev thanks.

We already have a youtube channel. The community have provided me a variety of questions for Chris to answer. If you have any yourself, please DM them to me. Thanks. I will post the hangout link today.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

The Q&A will be recorded

The Q&A will be recorded
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Activity: 770
Im the One who Knocks.
WOW

Nearly 100BTC volume of Bittrex.

Poloniex add can not be too far away.  Have to make sure the Stratis code is 100% bullet proof!

Activity: 658
But how much is the percentage? F.e. if I am holding 1 Mio. Stratis how much could i expect when staking?

According to the devs 1-2%
1M strat would give 10-20K strat each year or 27.40-54.79 strat/day on average.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

CoinVault is a secure, multicoin, multiaccount HD wallet for Bitcoin and Altcoin Crypto-Currencies.With CoinVault the user is in control of their private keys, and can easily import and export wallets using the BIP39 mnemonic standard.Wallets are HD and derived using the BIP32,BIP44  protocols and users can stay anonymous (no email required for registration).

Big Community Stratis has here, keeping a close eye on this one!

Also thoose wondering about staking, the more coins you have, the more "luck" you will have in getting a reward, POS favours large holders, just like in life, the more coins you have, the more you will make. The less coins you have, the more you will struggle.

If you are serious about staking, buy more coins, you need 100k+ really to get decent rewards.
Everyone is making the same percentage. Its like buying 10 lottery tickets and you are 10 times as likely to win.
But how much is the percentage? F.e. if I am holding 1 Mio. Stratis how much could i expect when staking?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

CoinVault is a secure, multicoin, multiaccount HD wallet for Bitcoin and Altcoin Crypto-Currencies.With CoinVault the user is in control of their private keys, and can easily import and export wallets using the BIP39 mnemonic standard.Wallets are HD and derived using the BIP32,BIP44  protocols and users can stay anonymous (no email required for registration).

Also thoose wondering about staking, the more coins you have, the more "luck" you will have in getting a reward, POS favours large holders, just like in life, the more coins you have, the more you will make. The less coins you have, the more you will struggle.

If you are serious about staking, buy more coins, you need 100k+ really to get decent rewards.
Everyone is making the same percentage. Its like buying 10 lottery tickets and you are 10 times as likely to win.
that's right the chances of having good rewards for staking is to have as many as you can its another way to earn profits aside from waiting for the price to rises up the way you wanted before selling it.
Activity: 658

Jump to: