Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 914. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
today I began to receive 1.1 Stratis from PoS instead 1.Who know what is the reason ?

the extra .1 is the network fees collected from people sending their coins on the network. they have to pay the small fees and that's what you get
Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
today I began to receive 1.1 Stratis from PoS instead 1.Who know what is the reason ?

the extra .1 is the network fees collected from people sending their coins on the network. they have to pay the small fees and that's what you get
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think there is one or two whales manipulating Stratis price, they are always active during weekends, anybody suspect this kind of trend, I will like your view
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
I think the fact that his knowledge of crypto and coding is so lacking that he thinks STRAT is a bag sums up nicely how little attention you should be paying to him.

he never told me he is pumping this, other people did

You heard it, eh? And you're a prime example of why his reputation is inflated. He doesn't matter. He can't control this coin at a higher price anyway. Even if he had something to dump at this point it wouldn't amount to more than a temporary blip on the chart.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Selling now is smart. Remember guys. You don't want to wait for bob to dump on you (remember cloak). And you know he will. I'm selling now and have been every day since 6000 sat and anyone still holding is making a grave mistake.

whatever, you and your bob can suck my black giant balls and you will not get my coins Grin
hahaha and its just an idea to make some panic and grab those shake holders coin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Fuck mannnnnn I been outa this shitcoin for weeks. Yall are really lagging on the info for real. Now please stop mentioning me on this thread.
Laterz!

Byebye, we know you dumped at 3k-4k. That's why the price went up again. Don't go back, people troll you here, please leave here forever.  Grin Grin

LOL. Enjoy the bags dude.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Fuck mannnnnn I been outa this shitcoin for weeks. Yall are really lagging on the info for real. Now please stop mentioning me on this thread.
Laterz!

Byebye, we know you dumped at 3k-4k. That's why the price went up again. Don't go back, people troll you here, please leave here forever.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Laterz!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Follow me to the Profitland.
Selling now is smart. Remember guys. You don't want to wait for bob to dump on you (remember cloak). And you know he will. I'm selling now and have been every day since 6000 sat and anyone still holding is making a grave mistake.

It always amazes me people are willing to look this stupid just to FUD. I'd be too embarrassed.

It's not fud man. Its the truth and its coming for you.

Watchout!

you watch out!!. Grin dont listen to bob he dont know what he is doing he just love trolling and dumping coins.  Grin

I'm watching out! I watching hard and long and I never listen to him, he never told me he is pumping this, other people did. And them I trust.
Activity: 616
To God Be The Glory!

It always amazes me people are willing to look this stupid just to FUD. I'd be too embarrassed.

Watchout!

you watch out!!. Grin dont listen to bob he dont know what he is doing he just love trolling and dumping coins.  Grin

Watchout!

Activity: 504
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

whatever, you and your bob can suck my black giant balls and you will not get my coins Grin
Activity: 331

There is no Bob drama, you troll. You want to get cheap coins? Why you didn't buy 5k in last dump?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

Want cheaper coins?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
I read some good opinion about Stratis and planning buy some and go to market and I bought some for 3 btc but I saw the price rise from hmm 3 days but I dont analize why so I bought and after my buy price drops and I bought on the top at 7500 satoshi Smiley
I am impatient and I dont know it was 2 days rising price and after correction to 5k again, my bad. I was thinking its rising but its fine so i buy Tongue
I am sad not for buy on the top but about its long term investment Sad
I prefer short term investment max few month Sad
But I have few other coins so I can wait maybe some months, but some other coins which I have are too "long" term and I wanted have more short investment than always new coins are "long" Sad
Always long and I no have money in my pockets Smiley
But its ok. My fault I not read about project just only buy because heard is good. Maybe after some time its rise again to more than this 7500s so I need to wait.

Don't worry, your buy-in on 7500 is also a steal in couple of months. Just be patience. 7500 will come eventually again so you can step out without a loss.
Jump to: