Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 957. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Im a doing something wrong when im staking?
My coins have been in the wallet for 24+ hours.
The coins went to staking and it staked me 2 coins.
Now its 0 at staking and all of the coins is at the disposable.
It says Staking and my weight and the left corner.
the coins got staked within 2 hours and now its been quit for 20+ is this normal ?

The POS Rate is not huge so it sounds about right.
Activity: 658
the coins got staked within 2 hours and now its been quit for 20+ is this normal ?
Yes unless you got a lot of coins.
To get one Stratis a day on avarage you would need 36500 Stratis in your wallet.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 15
Why are we not at 18k Satoshi yet...

You really need to stop shilling man. It really adds nothing to the discussion. We should keep this thread a constructive place. The dev team are great and provide plenty of feedback to anyone who asks. This project will speak for itself once commits are made and the progress will be there for all to see.
Activity: 756
8th in Volume and lowest price % drop in price of the 8, good buy time Smiley
time to sell and buy at 2k , it is still high price
wow you have a good profits there if that things happen if stratis went down to 2k and you got in make some perfect timing for sure the coin will rise up and bounced back the price i'm just thinking that even if the price went down to 2k still not bad for this project because it is still high considering to its ico price.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
8th in Volume and lowest price % drop in price of the 8, good buy time Smiley
time to sell and buy at 2k , it is still high price
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
8th in Volume and highest price % drop in price of the 8, good buy time Smiley
Activity: 1092
btcstakes.com
no more ico's for me. Goodluck guys and gals.

That's what I said before and I ended up investing in 8 more.  Grin

Really?  Bump up a post that's over a month old.   Stratis is still over 3x it's ICO.  Are you trying to meet the Decent signature campaign requirements? 

Roll Eyes Not really, I met my requirements along time ago. I saw the post and decided to comment on it. I didn't even notice the date.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Really?  Bump up a post that's over a month old.   Stratis is still over 3x it's ICO.  Are you trying to meet the Decent signature campaign requirements? 
Activity: 1092
btcstakes.com

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
A 3X profit is sufficient for any investor especially for a project that is less than one month old, Stratis is not a pump and dump coin since it has good developers behind it, I will wait till December to see how far they've come in implementing the roadmap

If it goes to plan then being 10x ICO would not surprise me or my holdings.
hoping for that and believing that dev can make it for real we just needs to give him some time to make all this to happen, good luck dev keep it up.

The dev is amazing and the team is great, have you seen the wallet so far? I have no doubt we will moon to 10x in no time so i will hold my stratis until atleast summer 2017.
Activity: 644
A 3X profit is sufficient for any investor especially for a project that is less than one month old, Stratis is not a pump and dump coin since it has good developers behind it, I will wait till December to see how far they've come in implementing the roadmap

hoping for that and believing that dev can make it for real we just needs to give him some time to make all this to happen, good luck dev keep it up.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
real investors knows how to wait besides price of stratis still doing great sell a half of investment because it is already a profits then make the other half to be hold until next year to see how this coin goes big.

Holding tight is always a good idea, especially with a project like stratis. Number one money maker of 2017 and not so bad for 2016.
Activity: 644
real investors knows how to wait besides price of stratis still doing great sell a half of investment because it is already a profits then make the other half to be hold until next year to see how this coin goes big.
Activity: 616
Can we get back to topic already guys?

Please. Any constructive valid criticism or questions I'm happy to answer. Not interested in bct users that have not done any research on the project.
Let's get the discussion back on track then. Can you tell us a little more about private blockchain implementation? Firstly, who will validate the transactions on this private blockchain? Are the transactions visible to everyone/whole network? How are the members of the private blockchain identified? Who is able to change/modify who is part of the private blockchain?

Read the White Paper?
I did. None of these are adequately answered. Here' the relevant section of the whitepaper from page10:

A secure blockchain network will typically consist of hundreds or even thousands of computers running the same protocol. Consequently, there are significant advantages to employing an established network with proven stability and security, rather than starting from scratch. Although it is possible to develop applications on top of the Bitcoin blockchain, the first and still the best-known and most secure cryptocurrency network, there are good reasons why few businesses would want to so. Bitcoin has comparatively slow 10-minute confirmation times, and periodic attacks on the network means that transactions can be delayed for hours; addressing these effectively requires a controversial hard fork and the pace of development is slow. Businesses have no control over upgrades or other changes to the network such as the capacity of each block and the rate that transactions that may be processed. Thus Bitcoin’s security advantages come at a cost of significant rigidity and unpredictability.

By contrast, Stratis private chains allow developers complete freedom to customise their implementation for their specific needs, whilst the underpinning ‘parent’ blockchain is established enough to give users a high degree of confidence in its security. For example, if a business requires large block sizes to accommodate a high volume of transactions; rapid block times to enable low-latency trading; controlled transactions so that only approved users can submit a request to the network; a given rate of inflation; or additional space for metadata in each block, any or all of these can be specified at launch. The private chain can be accessed by straightforward APIs, meaning that stand-alone applications can rapidly be developed.

Basically technical aspects of Stratis were all introduced in the whitepaper. Dude what you are asking are beyond the dev's plan. So advance that I cannot comprehend what answers do you want from the dev. Sure there are several blockchain platform projects that are emerging now with the features that are not as of now been incorporate with stratis. Eventually I may say , dev will soon adjust as development goes by.

i agree with u.
and why u ppl in so hurry. just wait some time,
it is a good project
Activity: 532
Why are we not at 18k Satoshi yet...

Just keep it low for a while until Jan 2017 when the full node and other features are going to be released.
Yeah I would just accumulate and hold for now. There will be plenty of ups and downs in price until development kicks in. But when goals are met starting in November we will start to moon.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
This is not an overnight coin. This is a hold for a few or several years coin Smiley
agree with you mate this is a big project that's needed more time and we are seeing progress from time to time price is still not lowered from its ico so we still in good shaped getting big needs more projects and plan implemented to value the usage of the project.
Activity: 19
This is not an overnight coin. This is a hold for a few or several years coin Smiley
Jump to: