Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 959. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Can we get back to topic already guys?

Please. Any constructive valid criticism or questions I'm happy to answer. Not interested in bct users that have not done any research on the project.
Let's get the discussion back on track then. Can you tell us a little more about private blockchain implementation? Firstly, who will validate the transactions on this private blockchain? Are the transactions visible to everyone/whole network? How are the members of the private blockchain identified? Who is able to change/modify who is part of the private blockchain?

Read the White Paper?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

Please. Any constructive valid criticism or questions I'm happy to answer. Not interested in bct users that have not done any research on the project.
Let's get the discussion back on track then. Can you tell us a little more about private blockchain implementation? Firstly, who will validate the transactions on this private blockchain? Are the transactions visible to everyone/whole network? How are the members of the private blockchain identified? Who is able to change/modify who is part of the private blockchain?
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
hello . is it good coin ?

No, not for you. You're the worst form of an investor cos you ask for opinions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
The fudding has begun lmao
Activity: 266
Activity: 490
I wouldn't even worry about GOT7. Have a look at his posts. The guy is desperate for freebies and talking about getting $34 from blah blah

Such a low end loser. It's obvious he missed out on any ICO freebies and taking it out on the community.

Sad pathetic little low value GOT7. Your input here has about as much relevance and value as a match flame has to the thrust of the Space Shuttle rocket at Lift off.

Your little amounts don't even rate here. Neither does your opinion.

Activity: 339
I couldn't give a shit about bob and his group or stratis, I care about scamming little assholes ruining crypto. It is a scam attempt when you are trying to fool investors by creating more popularity then there actually is. Stand by because there is no time like the present to get the ball rolling.
Activity: 728

No offense and honestly I'm not trying to shill but that article makes me realize we might not see Stratis in the 3k price again. I'm honestly not sure what a good entry will be anymore as it's going to seriously take off.

You are clearly a stratis shill and you're that retarded you never even logged out of your account or changing browsers before posting. Such low class dumb shills. You all deserve to lose your money on this circus created for your dumb asses as if you can't see it lol

Never mind stratis to the mooooooon and get big bob paid off once again  Angry

Lol, you are so funny, why a newbie a sure shill? This coin is 4X of ico, highest 5X, it has so many fans, why you just blame others, btw, you should have stratis so you think stratis to the mooooooon lol, and i don't think retarded bob has stratis, he is a fucking troll.

He is not funny it is very clear that the above account Pap0u is a stratis shill. Look at the post. He forgot to log out of the account before posting to himself. I was thinking about investing here but vinnie is right this is circus and not real deal.

Your comment makes me shill - so I am shill account too, cuz I created a new account? This forum is getting better and better the older it gets the more bs. sad shit

Tell me about it, the shitter the project the shitter the shills. I never said you was did I? I have a list of 20 and I'm probably going to create a scam accusation so you better start cleaning your accounts  Wink Bob and his groupies ruining crypto.

Are you stratis hater, or bob's alt? No one wants to destroy this project, it is promising and hires bitcoin core dev, I don't know why you attack this coin. If you didn't buy in ico, you should do research on other coins, and don't be a hater.

Scam accusation? LMAO, who scammed you? How can stratis scam you? They paid ico coins, bounties and keep good price for ico investors. I never seen what stratis scam you or anything.

And BOB retarded?? I only see you may be shill from bob(making drama here), or babarras' alt, you guys war plz don't involve stratis plz. Go to Blackcoin, bitbay and keep shitting there. Not here.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

No offense and honestly I'm not trying to shill but that article makes me realize we might not see Stratis in the 3k price again. I'm honestly not sure what a good entry will be anymore as it's going to seriously take off.

You are clearly a stratis shill and you're that retarded you never even logged out of your account or changing browsers before posting. Such low class dumb shills. You all deserve to lose your money on this circus created for your dumb asses as if you can't see it lol

Never mind stratis to the mooooooon and get big bob paid off once again  Angry

Lol, you are so funny, why a newbie a sure shill? This coin is 4X of ico, highest 5X, it has so many fans, why you just blame others, btw, you should have stratis so you think stratis to the mooooooon lol, and i don't think retarded bob has stratis, he is a fucking troll.

He is not funny it is very clear that the above account Pap0u is a stratis shill. Look at the post. He forgot to log out of the account before posting to himself. I was thinking about investing here but vinnie is right this is circus and not real deal.

Your comment makes me shill - so I am shill account too, cuz I created a new account? This forum is getting better and better the older it gets the more bs. sad shit

Tell me about it, the shitter the project the shitter the shills. I never said you was did I? I have a list of 20 and I'm probably going to create a scam accusation so you better start cleaning your accounts  Wink Bob and his groupies ruining crypto.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Never mind stratis to the mooooooon and get big bob paid off once again  Angry

i think this coin is good enough to go to poloniex

It is never going to poloniex when they take a quick glance at the shit show that is this thread. I have a list of the shill that I will send to them and they can see it is just a hyped pnd. I could bet with some of you via escrow if you like that this won't get on poloniex within the next 2months.
Activity: 448
i think this coin is good enough to go to poloniex

Activity: 23

Activity: 46
Hello, i hold some Stratis tokens from the ICO and want to stake them. How does it work?

just run your client with wallet unlocked

Thanks Sir  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hello, i hold some Stratis tokens from the ICO and want to stake them. How does it work?

just run your client with wallet unlocked
Activity: 46
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
hello . is it good coin ?

Yes it is in my opinion.

For more information join slack (https://stratisinvite.herokuapp.com/) or take a look at the website (www.stratisplatform.com).
Jump to: