Author

Topic: | STRATIS | The first blockchain developed for businesses |Full POS - page 960. (Read 1891109 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci
hello . is it good coin ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
ICO Chicken Dinner :)

No offense and honestly I'm not trying to shill but that article makes me realize we might not see Stratis in the 3k price again. I'm honestly not sure what a good entry will be anymore as it's going to seriously take off.

You are clearly a stratis shill and you're that retarded you never even logged out of your account or changing browsers before posting. Such low class dumb shills. You all deserve to lose your money on this circus created for your dumb asses as if you can't see it lol

Never mind stratis to the mooooooon and get big bob paid off once again  Angry
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Hi,anyone knows what was average ICO price?Would apreciate for saving the time.Thanks.
A total of 915 BTC were raised. You can calculate the price from there. Would be average though, since there were early bonuses.

It was about 1089-1129 ICO PRICE or so
Thanks guys!
Activity: 644

No offense and honestly I'm not trying to shill but that article makes me realize we might not see Stratis in the 3k price again. I'm honestly not sure what a good entry will be anymore as it's going to seriously take off.
Hi,anyone knows what was average ICO price?Would apreciate for saving the time.Thanks.
A total of 915 BTC were raised. You can calculate the price from there. Would be average though, since there were early bonuses.

It was about 1089-1129 ICO PRICE or so
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
c'mon come to poloniex Grin

Wait until they delist over 25 coins on September 5th.  Hopefully they will consider adding Stratis.  

Yea...wait until that day. about a week more to go.

Good point, ALL STRATIvarians should be hitting the polo troll box hard this week!

I prefer stratistician.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Not to panic, everything is just beginning and I think that everything interesting happens in the coming weeks 3-2 Cool
it will take more time than 3 weeks .No more buy walls , dont be thinking good price is waiting for you .
3k is real price for stratis right now
Well, it will take more than 3 weeks for actually building out stuff, but that's not how markets work. If there is news in 3 weeks that the devs are working on a feature the markets like, and it will take 6 months to build, then the price will rise instantly, not after 6 months.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Wait until they delist over 25 coins on September 5th.  Hopefully they will consider adding Stratis.  

Good point, ALL STRATIvarians should be hitting the polo troll box hard this week!

What does STRATIvarian mean? A role in a game?   Grin
Activity: 406

Activity: 1008
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Wait until they delist over 25 coins on September 5th.  Hopefully they will consider adding Stratis. 

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Owh im lose my strat , because im uninstall my PC and im not save backup data Sad
anyone can help ?

You can use data recovery software to get it, how much did you lose?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Wait until they delist over 25 coins on September 5th.  Hopefully they will consider adding Stratis. 
Activity: 448
Activity: 239
Owh im lose my strat , because im uninstall my PC and im not save backup data Sad
anyone can help ?

its gone if you can't find the wallet.dat file.
try GetDataBack FAT / NTFS tool
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
anyone can help ?

its gone if you can't find the wallet.dat file.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
anyone can help ?
Jump to: